Horary ex boyfriend question.

Hi, I posted a chart a couple of days ago, but didn't realize the importance of having Saturn in the 1st house. I have a new horary chart. Again Saturn has a big influence. Saturn is peregrine in Sagittarius, and is the ascendant ruler. I understand that this does not bode well for me. Here's the problem. Saturn is the ruler of the hour. How does that come into play? The 7th house ruler is the Sun separating from a semisextile to Saturn with a 3'55" orb. Then you have the sun with absolutely nothing standing in it's way approaching Saturn. Even though the only aspect between the sun and saturn is a separating aspect, should I take into consideration that the sun will eventually conjunct saturn in less than 30 days with no obstacles into consideration? Another interesting thing to is the moon separating from an inconjunct to saturn but will trine saturn in like another 2.5 days. Also the moon is trining the sun with an applying aspect less than 4 degrees. This is a very early ascendant. I don't use early/late ascendant as strictures, but incorporate them into the reading itself. Most likely the early ascendant means that we haven't even de established contact yet. I basically need closure in an old relationship. I've had several psychic readings that where I was told me that my ex is looking for me, that he is currently thinking about me, and we will get back together again. We lost contact a very long time ago.

Here is the chart.

http://s20.postimg.org/5oc3strm5/image.jpg

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

-Rashel.

Oddity

You should judge from the original chart. The way horary works, you don't make a new chart because you don't like what the chart you have says.

Sorry about that.

Sorry, I'm still learning. The original chart has saturn in the 1st house. I was under the belief that it's not readable because of saturn in the 1st house.

I'm posting the original chart. Please let me know if it's readable, or not. Also, of a chart is not readable for whatever reason, how long should I wait to redo the question.

In the original chart his significator is conjuncting with an applying aspect to my significator, but Jupiter is in the way.

Here is the original chart:

http://s20.postimg.org/qpqg91gct/image.jpg

rafaella

Sorry, I'm still learning. The original chart has saturn in the 1st house. I was under the belief that it's not readable because of saturn in the 1st house.

I'm posting the original chart. Please let me know if it's readable, or not. Also, of a chart is not readable for whatever reason, how long should I wait to redo the question.

In the original chart his significator is conjuncting with an applying aspect to my significator, but Jupiter is in the way.

Here is the original chart:

http://s20.postimg.org/qpqg91gct/image.jpg

Your chart is so messy, difficult to find the planets in there. In horary we only need the planets, you can add part of fortuna, but no other asteroids, or mid points etc... just so you know for next time.

Your original chart has Saturn in 1st, this has meaning in itself. Generally can delay things or deny things, it can bring difficulty and some heaviness to the situation. Things do not go forward easily.

So what is your question for horary? Whatever your question is the reception between your significator and his (Mars and Venus) is not there. We need reception to show whether the signficator is open to the other planet, or has interest.

Moon here is in detriment, and generally doesn't perform well in Capricorn. Moon is just separating from Venus and applying to Jupiter. Jupiter is in fall, so is Venus. Jupiter represents an obstacle, that might be difficult to get through. Venus and Mars conjunction does happen but as you noted Jupter gets in the way and prohibits. Venus has not much dignity so it can't really deal with the obstacle here and Mars is in fall of Venus and doesn't welcome Venus.

I'm not really seeing a relationship between you, if that's what you are wondering about. The obstacle could be that he has someone else or something else that he is occupied with. There is mutual reception between Venus and Mercury, which rules the 5th sign from his 1st. Does he have kids?

There might be contact, but more than that its unlikely, besides because of the negative reception, any relationship with him will not be good. Its better to leave the past in the past.

Thank you,
I basically wanted closure. We have a strong spiritual connection, so I would actually feel him thinking about me. I've had some psychic readings in the past that he would somehow manifest, even if the reading was not about him. I totally missed the mutual reception between venus and mercury. Thanks for pointing it out. Yes, I believe that he does have kids. So in horary, the conjunction itself is not good enough, you also need reception? That's good to know. It's been a strange two weeks, where I could feel him thinking very strongly about me, but I've also had some strange dreams where he is not as nice a person as he once was. Possibly the horary chart picked up on this and displayed it as you said: negative reception.

If you have any books or research material I could study, please let me know. I'm very interested in learning and studying horary astrology in depth.

-Rashel.

rafaella

Thank you,
I basically wanted closure. We have a strong spiritual connection, so I would actually feel him thinking about me. I've had some psychic readings in the past that he would somehow manifest, even if the reading was not about him. I totally missed the mutual reception between venus and mercury. Thanks for pointing it out. Yes, I believe that he does have kids. So in horary, the conjunction itself is not good enough, you also need reception? That's good to know. It's been a strange two weeks, where I could feel him thinking very strongly about me, but I've also had some strange dreams where he is not as nice a person as he once was. Possibly the horary chart picked up on this and displayed it as you said: negative reception.

If you have any books or research material I could study, please let me know. I'm very interested in learning and studying horary astrology in depth.

-Rashel.

Yes in horary reception is needed for it to show whether the conjunction is good or bad. Conjunction can be bad too, you know. If your significator conjuncts another planet that is negative towards you, the person represented by that planet may actually harm you.

In addition, in your chart you have a debilitated Jupiter getting in the way, this is prohibition. His significiator applies to conjunct with yours, but on the way Venus meets with Jupiter, so Venus is now occupied with whoever Jupiter is, whether good or bad. Jupiter here is in bad state and so is Venus. Both in fall and in fall of each other, it doesn't look like a happy state.

You can study further from here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Also find Lilly's 'Christian Astrology' online, goggle it. Its free.

Happy reading!

Yes in horary reception is needed for it to show whether the conjunction is good or bad. Conjunction can be bad too, you know. If your significator conjuncts another planet that is negative towards you, the person represented by that planet may actually harm you.

In addition, in your chart you have a debilitated Jupiter getting in the way, this is prohibition. His significiator applies to conjunct with yours, but on the way Venus meets with Jupiter, so Venus is now occupied with whoever Jupiter is, whether good or bad. Jupiter here is in bad state and so is Venus. Both in fall and in fall of each other, it doesn't look like a happy state.

You can study further from here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Also find Lilly's 'Christian Astrology' online, goggle it. Its free.

Happy reading!

Yes, thank you very much. I sometimes get precog dreams. I had the strangest dream. He wasn't a very nice person to say the least. Your interpretation actually confirmed my dream. This horary chart was so weird it had me stumped.

Again, thank you.

- Rashel.

heidy26

I agree with rafaella. Jupiter is interfering, so for what Jupiter represents, Venus won't get to Mars. This points to a no to your question.

I agree with rafaella. Jupiter is interfering, so for what Jupiter represents, Venus won't get to Mars. This points to a no to your question.

I kinda figured that. I have another chart pertaining to a legal question I did over a week ago that I'm about to post.