A horary question about love

MargaritaMargoMimi

Hello dear astrology friends,
i am from Bulgaria. And maybe new for you.
Yesterday me-myself asked a question ,and made a horar chart.
So the question is : Is He thinking about me?

I think the answer is yes...but i need your proffessional answer.So thanks in advance:sleeping:

Here it is the chart:

Attachments

• horar.jpg
    horar.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

heidy26

Yes, he is. And he's not comfortable with that. :)
He's also very attracted to you, but let's not forget about you...you are truly head over heels. :tongue:

MargaritaMargoMimi

Thanks dear Heidy,
i hope you are not joking...:kissing:

I red about horar astrology long time ago, and i think i only have an intuition about this answer.
But i think this chart is very interesting.
I am the AC ,the ruler - retro mercury In 5th house. He is DC - and the moon conjunct DC. Only this maybe shows the truly clear question. The moon is trine venus - ruler of the lovers things. Retro mercury goes behind to conjunct the ruler of his 7th house. Ok-am i right? / i hope so/.

I see there are not so good aspects like this abouve, but if someone want to explane to me...

Heidy i will be very glad if he is thinking about me.
The realy true is that i saw him when venus go retro in 27 july, but so him again and talk with him ,when venus was stationary direct . Something like - love at first sight.
But after this day , i don`t see him ,because i was going in furlough for two weeks and will come back on 28 september.
He is a collegue.

And you think the answer is Yes?? Ohhh, i hope so:venus:

heidy26

Thanks dear Heidy,
i hope you are not joking...:kissing:

I red about horar astrology long time ago, and i think i only have an intuition about this answer.
But i think this chart is very interesting.
I am the AC ,the ruler - retro mercury In 5th house. He is DC - and the moon conjunct DC. Only this maybe shows the truly clear question. The moon is trine venus - ruler of the lovers things. Retro mercury goes behind to conjunct the ruler of his 7th house. Ok-am i right? / i hope so/.

I see there are not so good aspects like this abouve, but if someone want to explane to me...

Heidy i will be very glad if he is thinking about me.
The realy true is that i saw him when venus go retro in 27 july, but so him again and talk with him ,when venus was stationary direct . Something like - love at first sight.
But after this day , i don`t see him ,because i was going in furlough for two weeks and will come back on 28 september.
He is a collegue.

And you think the answer is Yes?? Ohhh, i hope so:venus:
You are Mercury and Moon. He is Jupiter and Sun.
Mercury is not going to conjunct Jupiter, he is heading to Scorpio.
Him, Jupiter is in your domicile and exaltation and triplicity. His co-sig [Sun] is also in your triplicity, so he is also attracted to you.
There is no aspect between you two, but Moon is going to trine Jupiter before leaving sign [a wider orb]. That is in 8 degrees.
You [Moon] are conjuncting the DC...this pretty much shows how much you are into him.
Analyzing the above info...I'd say he is thinking of you.

Last edited: