Astrology is fascinating... hello!

beatey

Hello,

I've pretty much known since youth that I am a Sagittarius, and of course I love it! But lately learning more of the beauty and complexity of astrology. Sadly, I don't know my time of birth so I'm working on rectification of that, and studying as much as I can in pursuit of self-development!

Nice to be here on this forum.

Beatey

JUPITERASC

Hello,

I've pretty much known since youth that I am a Sagittarius, and of course I love it!
But lately learning more of the beauty and complexity of astrology.
Sadly, I don't know my time of birth so I'm working on rectification of that,
and studying as much as I can in pursuit of self-development!

Nice to be here on this forum.

Beatey
Hello Beatey welcome :smile:

RECTIFICATION TIPS DISCUSSION
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

Some professional astrolgers offer birth time rectification
http://www.martingansten.com/btr.php

beatey

Thanks Catia! And thanks JupiterASC for the extra help. I've crammed a lot of study in the past few weeks and have a strong feeling I may be a Jupiter ascending too!

I've got an initial meeting already set up with a (different) astrologer, and have been reading old diaries (oh the shame! lol) to compile a dates list. :innocent:

beatey

Welcome! :joyful:
Hope you enjoy your time here! What is your Moon and Ascendant signs?

~ Neppytunia

Thanks Neppytunia!

I don't know my birth time so can't say what my ascendant is yet. Feels like Leo or Sagittarius, but who knows, it could be something unexpected, like Virgo or Scorpio! But Moon is definitely in Sag. Therefore:

Sun Sagittarius / Moon Sagittarius / Ascendant ______ ?

If it turns out Ascendant is Sag I would freak because my Neptune and North Node are also in Sag and that's a hella lotta Sag! :unsure:

JUPITERASC

Thanks Catia!

And thanks JupiterASC for the extra help.

I've crammed a lot of study in the past few weeks and have a strong feeling I may be a Jupiter ascending too!

I've got an initial meeting already set up with a (different) astrologer,
and have been reading old diaries
(oh the shame! lol) to compile a dates list. :innocent:
It's great though that you kept diaries, these are so useful for astrological purposes :smile:

beatey

Yes and I have maybe 20 years of diaries and event-marked calendars - it's great! Lol. But weird - I feel like it was SO long ago that I'm reading and going "Who WAS that girl??" :tongue:

I'm thinking now my ascendant might be Gemini. (I was going between Leo/Sag/Virgo and not even considering Gemini.)

Question: Whatever your ascendant is, would you show those characteristics even as a youth, or would you 'grow' into them and develop your rising more as you mature? (I'm 40 so I've done a lot of growing and maturing!)

beatey

Hey there, beatey! Welcome to the forum!

Would you say that you're a fellow "Student of life?" :smile:

Thanks Blaze. Yes I am a student of life. I always wanna keep learning - there is so much to know! Next on my journey is knowing and understanding people... lol. There's been a wall of mystery as of late, which is why astrology is so neat! :wink: