Will I get the job tomorrow?

Artemisdaughter

Hi everyone,

I've got a job interview tomorrow to work in a childcare centre with disabled children primarily children with autism, any I want to know how it will go?
My question is "Will I get the job tomorrow?"

I am not sure if this chart can be interpreted or not because the rising is very early

My analysis of the chart
Pisces Rising -Jupiter me in 2nd House (money and values)
6th House Leo ruler Sun in 5th House ruling children
Trine between Jupiter and Sun (good sign)
Mercury (communication) in 6th House in Leo
Moon oppose Sun
Moon trine Jupiter (good)
I feel this could show my conflicting emotion about the job
Moon in 12th House??? in Aquarius (my MH sign) this job has a humanitarian aspect and will affect my dreams for the future.
5th house cusp Cancer (children)
(Venus and Mars in Virgo in 7th House)

I think the outcome will probably positive, but am unsure.

Thank you for any help

Attachments

• will I get the job tomorrow Horary.jpg
    will I get the job tomorrow Horary.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 44

BobZemco

I am not sure if this chart can be interpreted or not because the rising is very early
The Chart can be interpreted, but the early degrees suggest the outcome may not be known.
My analysis of the chart
The order of steps for analysis are: #1 Is Chart Radical? #2 Are there strictures/warnings? #3 What are the Signficators? #4 What are the condition of the Significators.
Pisces Rising -Jupiter me in 2nd House (money and values)
Jupiter is Retrograde, Succedent, in its own Term and Face, in the Exaltation of the Sun and its Dispositor is Mars and its Final Dispositor is the Sun. Jupiter Significates both you and the job (the 10th House, not the 6th House).
Trine between Jupiter and Sun (good sign)
It's a dexter trine in Mutual application. It means unexpected results and the Sun will have separated from Jupiter early in the morning.
Mercury (communication) in 6th House in Leo
Mercury is weak being Cadent and in Fall in Leo and makes no aspect to Jupiter.
Moon oppose Sun
In a separating sinister opposition. The Moon is Peregrine, Cadent and in the Detriment of the Sun.
Moon trine Jupiter (good)
Not good. A Peregrine Cadent Moon in the Detriment of the Sun is separating from a sextile with Jupiter.
I feel this could show my conflicting emotion about the job
Then why are you going for an interview? I doubt the interviewer has any real skills, otherwise they'd see that and you wouldn't get the job.
Moon in 12th House??? in Aquarius (my MH sign) this job has a humanitarian aspect and will affect my dreams for the future.
No, the 12th House is a House of Sorrow, Separation, Hidden Fears, Losses and other things. Dreams are the 9th House, goals and ambitions and hopes are the 11th House. Because Jupiter is retrograde, it is in an applying opposition to both Malefics (Mars and Saturn). Not good. The Sun most likely represents an authority figure, the person you will be interviewing for the job, and as I said, the Sun will separate from its trine with Jupiter before you wake up to get ready and go do the interview. Also, the South Node is in the 5th House and Mercury is the Degree Ruler of the South Node. Jupiter goes Stationary on November 19.

astro09

...Your question is about getting the job...look at the 10thH and the 1st.

Jupiter rules both. You can select the moon for you an Jupiter for the job. The moon is too weak to perform, and besides it has separeted a sextile from jupiter. No other (in)direct connection bween them.

It seems you will not get the job...

dr. farr

For me, with my eclectic methods, I did not get aclear cut and definite "no" to this horary question as did our expert horary posters (bobzemco and astro09)

In my approach (and using whole sign format)
-querent = ascendant = Pisces = Jupiter
-quesited = 6th house = Leo = Sun
-Sun flees Jupiter = - testimony
-Sun trine Jupiter = + testimony
-Jupiter rx = - testimony
-Moon chases Jupiter = + testimony
-Moon opposition to Sun = - testimony
-significator Sun in quesited house, and in its rulership = + testimony
-ascendant is longitudinally conjunct Fomalhaut, in this case a star of variable qualities (very good or very bad), so this = a neutral testimony
-Jupiter is with the star Difda, a disruptive stellar influence which ..."gives idleness..." this = - testimony
-the Sun is with the star Talitha, a co-operative stellar influence which = + testimony

When summing up:
Positive testimonies = 4
Negative testimonies = 4
Neutral = 1

So, my "answer" to this question would have been "maybe" (some answer!!), actually I would have said, "too close to call"...

You mentioned above that no one else got the job either...would you explain that a bit?

Artemisdaughter

Just for clarification dr farr no candidate was deemed suitable for the position (don't know why explanation not given) so the job is still available.

BobZemco

Just for clarification dr farr no candidate was deemed suitable for the position (don't know why explanation not given) so the job is still available.

The employer's House is the 10th in a Critical Degree (0°). Their current employees are the Aries 6th House with Mars getting ready to conjunct Saturn. I suspect they may have believed someone was about resign or be terminated and were hedging their bets.

It's also possible they thought they'd have more people enroll children in the day care center, thus needing another employee, but that hasn't happened yet (that would also be Mars conjunct Saturn).

Personally, I'm not sure I'd want to work for an employer sitting in a Critical Degree like 0° or 29°.