Jupiter transiting through my 4th house, then 5th house...legal matters

Jupiter is transiting through my 4th house until my next birthday, then it will be tranisting through my 5th house. It was stated that Jupiter will be a boost for me until my next birthday, then it will turn antagonist. I realize the 4th house in your natal chart is related to your mother and inheritances. I don't know if the 5th house is related to your mother's death. Is it possible that Jupiter turning antagonist next fall could predict my mother's death? She's been ill lately.

Last edited:

WannaBeSag

Jupiter is transiting through my 4th house until my next birthday, then it will be tranisting through my 5th house. It was stated that Jupiter will be a boost for me until my next birthday, then it will turn antagonist. I realize the 4th house in your natal chart is related to your mother and inheritances. I don't know if the 5th house is related to your mother's death. Is it possible that Jupiter turning antagonist next fall could predict my mother's death? She's been ill lately.

But I wrote this post because I read that one should avoid legal matters when Jupiter in the 4th house. Since I have been thinking about a class-action lawsuit, does this mean it would be unsuccessful if done while Jupiter is transiting through my 4th house? If so, coudl the outcome be more successful if others in the class-action lawsuit have more positive astrology?

Hello moonlighting! I'm sorry to hear that your mother has been ill lately and I'm thinking of you both.

Firstly, Jupiter, it is an absolutely positive planet, a planet of good luck and optimism, expansion.
Secondly, the 4th house is related to mother and home and Jupiter there would indicate a happy, prosperous home life.
And finally, the 5th house is related to creativity, children, play, fun and romance, but in no way related to death. The 5th house is a very positive one, with a positive planet transiting it.

I'm not sure either the 4th or 5th is related to lawsuits...

Hope you'll be in a more positive place soon,

JJ

katydid

But I wrote this post because I read that one should avoid legal matters when Jupiter in the 4th house. Since I have been thinking about a class-action lawsuit, does this mean it would be unsuccessful if done while Jupiter is transiting through my 4th house? If so, coudl the outcome be more successful if others in the class-action lawsuit have more positive astrology?

You want to know if your mother will die and leave you an inheritance?:unsure:

katydid

Wow, you're negative! I wrote this post because I'm so afraid to lose my mother! How dare you!!!!

You had only three posts on this board----and all 3 were about PREDICTING the deaths of others. I found that odd.

Personally, I don't think it is right to try and pinpoint when someone else is going to die. :unsure:

If someone is ill and you want to make sure you're not out of town during critical time, it makes sense to me. My mother is ill and doesn't have much time. You're so insensitive.

katydid

If someone is ill and you want to make sure you're not out of town during critical time, it makes sense to me. My mother is ill and doesn't have much time. You're so insensitive.

I have been at this forum for long enough to post over 3000 times. I can assure you that I am not a troll and am not a negative person. I did think it was odd that your first couple of posts were all about predicting the deaths of others.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post about your mother. I hope she is doing better. Mine is 88 and I know it will be really hard to lose her.:love: