Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-24-2013, 10:49 PM

Read My Chart: Psychic Musician Writer?

I am trying to decipher what my chart means.. there seems to be a strong emphasis on traveling and spiritual study as well as teaching/ which makes sense since that is what i do a bit of, but I am trying to understand how my music and creativity factor into my chart as well as fame and money making potential. I see the strong taurus- voice, but am confused about no planets in the 10th and the strong association with the 9th (the cluster of planets there) as well as my mutable t-square. Any help wld be appreciated! Just a curiosity and hope you can help me sort it all out =)! So exciting =)!!

<333333
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2013-05-24 at 5.45.37 PM.png (180.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by naunetbennu; 05-24-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: title
Unread 05-25-2013, 04:12 AM

Re: Read My Chart: Psychic Musician Writer?

If you are just learning astrology, it might be easier to ground yourself first in the four elements: earth, air, fire, and water. These will show your basic orientation to life. Your chart is reasonably balanced, with something in each of these elements, yet is most strongly oriented towards your feeling, emotional nature (water); and to your practical, more material side (earth).

Then think through your personal planets and ascendant. The outer planets in your 9th house are more generational because they stay in one sign for so long.

Your sun in Cancer conjunct your IC (4th house cusp) suggests that you are very introspective, and perhaps a real home-body. Your moon in Taurus loves stability. With your first house Taurus and Venus in the second house, I suspect you do have a good singing voice!

Taurus loves to feel grounded in place, and the moon is another indicator of home, so perhaps travel is on your horizon, but not as a life's pursuit.

Aries rising shows that you have an outgoing, feistier side to your personality. So you need a constructive "martial" outlet, which hopefully is some sort of athletic activity.

When you have an "empty" or "untenanted" career house, we look at the planet ruling the sign on the house cusp. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn in the 9th; which could mean travel, but given that I think you want a stable home life, we are probably looking at the alternative meanings of the 9th, such as developing a life philosophy, theology, or higher education. (Note that many people work as academic support staff in universities-- they're not all professors.)

With Mercury dignified in its own sign of Gemini in the third house, you are probably a good communicator; if a critical one.

Watch out for sun opposite Neptune. The sun is your sense of self, and Neptune tends to erase what it touches. This can make it hard for you to keep a strong sense of self going outside of your safe home world. Pluto thrives on massive change, so your feelings may take a beating at the hands of lovers or partners (7th house) who don't understand or support your love of stability.

I don't know about psychic. Where is your vertex at and does it make any septile aspects (360/6)? You can find the vertex on the chart construction page at Astrodienst.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 05-25-2013, 10:27 PM

Re: Read My Chart: Psychic Musician Writer?

I found my vertex in my 6th house 11 degrees (Libra) semisextile pluto trine venus square jupiter and neptune. I am fairly ambitious, would it make sense that I enjoy to create at home… bringing my finished product out into the world at large? I was just trying to see how all of it came together. I was reading that my planets in the 9th house denote spiritual abilities which is how I found that in the chart. Also healing abilities, which are all things that I do in life on a day to day basis- working with clients.

Any further insight would be much appreciated. I just wanted to see if there was any info in the chart about how my career and money making fit in since the 10th house was empty and i am drawn in many different directions.

Still learning the language of this… but this is really helping me =)! Just stuyding my transits now. Going to be a Pluto conj asc in my 1st house in a couple of months! I have predicted this already in tarot but now it is obvious! So much fun learning these things. Really thank you so much for taking your time to help

<3

Tags
chart, musician, psychic, read, writer