Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-08-2011, 07:35 AM

Career, would like some help

Hi I'm joining the Marine Corps in a couple of months, I would like to know if anyone sees anything in my chart that could benefit me in some way or be a downfall and or any recommendations would be gladly appreciated. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post. Thank you. - Mike

Unread 06-08-2011, 08:11 AM

Re: Career, would like some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodini View Post
Hi I'm joining the Marine Corps in a couple of months, I would like to know if anyone sees anything in my chart that could benefit me in some way or be a downfall and or any recommendations would be gladly appreciated. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post. Thank you. - Mike

You will reside in another country or have foreign connections like me, I also have midheaven scorpio in 9th house. Your Mars in Scorpio (talk about attacking or heroine) is trine your Jupiter in the 6th house, so you may have luck on your side in day to day operations. You have 4 planets in the house of enemies which could either mean you make enemies with authoritarians (Saturn) or those above you (saturn) oppose your work (6th house) (in opposition aspect) -- have confidence in your abilities cause its there (Mars), now ruler of moon is in the 8th house so take care of your mental health when your out there- have stress busters (Jesus prayed in the desert to regather his strength, likewise), sun in scorpio makes you courageous and definitely MARS IN SCORPIO, so with that and Jupiter aspecting it in trine I'm not worried. Just pray take care of your mental health and be courageous as in your chart. That's what I see. Good for you you may find yourself in authority as Pluto is in your 10th house.. Mercury in Sag means your doing some high end communication in regards to your career. So authority, communication with foreigners, and pluto in 10th house sounds like you'll be promoted. Hope I didn't tell you too much.. Thanks for serving the country! oh yeah duh your brave too. I have mars in scorpio and I am brave too but not that brave to go to volunteer for war
Unread 06-08-2011, 08:47 AM

Those with Cap rising - as you have - and you have Saturn also in Capricorn - are naturally drawn towards heirarchical institutiions and activities such as the military. You will enjoy the ritual, the uniforms, the order and the sense of having a duty to perform. I suspect that you have to work this through - get it out of your system, if you like - before you get on with the rest of your life.

I suspect that you are too sensitive to put up with a military career for life. Be prepared to be shocked by some of what you learn/experience.

Your Mars-Pluto conjunction across your MC renders you highly ambitious, and interested in guns n stuff. This experience should be regarded as a life lesson. Your Moon's North Node in Aquarius indicates that in time you will be more interested in preserving peace and calm amongst humanity.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 06-14-2011, 09:31 AM

Hi, I appologize for being absent and not replying to this thread. Been gone for a week or so.

-Jesusistheway, all of the stuff you had to say is very motivating for me and I appreciate the long, detailed response. The part about residing in another country sounds plausible considering the position I'm putting myself in. I've also visited a couple of Psychics in the last 9 months or so (not that I completley believe in what they say) and they both told me I would be residing in a country, probably in Europe.

-Caprising, I know what you mean about being emotional (obviously). I would be devastated if I had to do that to someones family. I get emotional over the dumbest things. But I know how to hide it, and I usually do. In response to your boxing comment, I've taken a boxing class and liked it but i really like MMA fighting (since I was about 9 yrs old), all of the different combinations of things you can do with numerous outcomes really intrigues me. One thing that I could compare to that as well that I've been trying to master is Poker (Texas Hold 'Em). Same deal I guess, numerous outcomes, endless combinations, and I read that Scorpios are good poker players (maybe thats why I'm attracted to it?).

I've read in some books and on the internet (and never knew before, until last year or so) that I'm on the cusp of Scorpio/Sagittarius. I seem to exude traits of Sag from time to time like being blunt and saying things that I didnt know would hurt someones feelings. I've met numerous scorpios and I seem to be more social and crazy than them (even with moon in Virgo) and I don't feel like the kind of Scorpio that most are. I can be quiet and secretive I guess, but sometimes I can be social as hell, but only in short bursts (its like both scorpio and sag are conflicting and messing with my head!). My girlfriend says I have a nice butt and muscly thighs too(like a sag?) I love to work out , am very active and love to appreciate the details of life, am very very philosphical, and love to travel too and be away from everyone I know, so that when I come back its like a fresh start. I also read that cusps also get along with other cusps. My girlfriend of 2 years is a cusp too. Shes a Leo/Virgo (Aug 21) with cancer rising and moon in sag. we get along just great. Does anyone see this sort of stuff in my chart? Or have I just adapted this over the years like any other normal person would? Oh and thank you for the replies.!

Last edited by Whodini; 06-14-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Tags
career, marine corps, marines, would like some help