is she planning to meet me?

AquaVenusian

Good morning my friends!!
Once again a story with my old unfinished case... it's no use what I do, I've already cut ties, we haven't talked for exactly 1 year and 3 months, no contact whatsoever, I don't see her social media, absolutely NOTHING .
However, we have a mutual friend, where I do analysis of his chart....and he wants to see me, my fear is that he might create a situation for her to appear in the place...because she always acts like that surreptitiously and never directly.
I'm going to take a trip to Sao Paulo city to see a friend exactly one month ahead, and on my return I thought I'd see this friend in common with her, but I'm apprehensive she'd decide to show up.
Or even travel to me...
This squares, moon and venus with neptune it's worrying me too
What do you think?

Attachments

• viagem.png
    viagem.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

ElenaJ

It looks like your instinct is correct.
Moon on 7th shows this mutual friend, who was in a trine to your ruler Jupiter, in the 3rd of talking, who contacts you.
Moon will trine mars, in the 11th, so in contact with your ex-friend, hidden from view.
Venus, ruler of your 11th of friends, is hiding in the 12th, approaching a square to stealthy Neptune by the 4th cusp.
You, Jupiter, retrograde in the 3rd make no contact, you want to talk and that is all.
However mercury ruler of the 7th (your mutual friend) will trine you, making contact.
When Venus sextiles Jupiter you might be willing to talk to your old friend.

AquaVenusian

It looks like your instinct is correct.
Moon on 7th shows this mutual friend, who was in a trine to your ruler Jupiter, in the 3rd of talking, who contacts you.
Moon will trine mars, in the 11th, so in contact with your ex-friend, hidden from view.
Venus, ruler of your 11th of friends, is hiding in the 12th, approaching a square to stealthy Neptune by the 4th cusp.
You, Jupiter, retrograde in the 3rd make no contact, you want to talk and that is all.
However mercury ruler of the 7th (your mutual friend) will trine you, making contact.
When Venus sextiles Jupiter you might be willing to talk to your old friend.

Its good to hear that, about my intuition, I've tried so hard to get there in a place that I can listen what my inner knowing wants to say.
that's what I feared the most... she's actually my ex-girlfriend and the only link I kept between us was this friend (even though I knew she could use him to get to me... it irritates me to know that I did this consciously, I should have cut everything off) ... but on the other hand, I know I could help him in many ways !! anyway... like you said, i'll be willing to talk... can i expect a quiet or deceptive conversation?! I am so grateful for your light on this chart my friend!!
By the way ... its funny because as you said this friend is represented by the moon and he is cancerian 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

AquaVenusian

Venus squares deceptive Neptune so keep your antenna out!
Thanks A loooot !!
Yeahh I'm working harrrd in keeping myself strong, clinging to the present and aware of everything that happens so as not to fall back into the mists and illusions from others ... because this is kinda of her behaviour .. piscean!!
Apreciated your help 😘😘