Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 07-08-2021, 04:38 PM

Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Oops, here's the natal chart showing the AC Regulus. Even before he was POTUS, he was a star and well-known & well-liked celebrity around the world. His family crest is one of nobility & honour.

Trump doesn't allow his enemies to get away with their crimes. 12th, they plot behind the scenes but he knows what they are up to & in turn, he waits for the right time to strike them down......

just like a lion hunting its prey & bringing them down with one bite to the neck. At least the death to the prey is quick like lightning.

With President Trump, conj Regulus doesn't just get even. They bring down the enemy with such power that they will never rise again.

Don't mess with the Hair!

https://rumble.com/vjc7j3-the-trump-...f2gsr&mc=d7y7n
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2ang_donald_trump_adb.55354.90166.jpg (43.5 KB, 3 views)

Unread 07-08-2021, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
It's true, is an inhibiting type of love nature. Often never show your true feelings in public, always want to take care of the partner & others with the sense of responsibility. It can often indicate a mother who didn't freely express her love.

Your comment about = makes absolutely no sense. Trump has a beautiful and .
is not strong in his chart at all making only . That enables him to work behind the scenes, in secret to defeat his enemies who are very powerful. He came to drain the swamp but it's much more evil than he knew before he started the journey.

But it's his that is his 'crowning glory'. Right in the Heart of the lion & notice how much his hair is discussed! LIke the mane of a lion.

There is nothing violent about this fortunate placement. In fact, Trump is a peacemaker & always exacts revenge on his enemies through legal means.
Not once in his 75 yrs has be ever been violent. Angry yes. rules anger but he absolutely abhors violence of any kind & will go to great lengths to ensure violence is avoided.

Do you remember when the fake news reported that he was going to start wars all over the world? HUH! It was the exact opposite. Peace treaties in the Middle East, he and N.Korea leader were sending love letters to each other and not one country was invaded when President Trump was in the WH.

AC Regulus makes him the man he is. A modern-day General Patton. Courageous, strong, aggressive and chosen by Destiny to be a Leader & have the Military support.

This alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power, too much exalted, and attain to high preferment and honors, although descended from the meanest parents.

“The Lyon’s herte is called of some men, the Royall Starre, for they that are borne under it, are thought to have a royall nativitie.”

And this title, the Lion’s Heart, has been a popular one from early classical times, seen in the Kardia Leontos of Greece and the Cor Leonis of Rome.

https://www.constellationsofwords.com/regulus/
Pluto=Mars/Saturn is a Uranian midpoint
My Sun is 26 deg Leo like his Mars, the same degree of conjunction to Regulus, most interpretations I see online use a closer conjunction.
Unread 07-08-2021, 10:35 PM

Is anyone considering nearby transits....Solar Returns are not stagnant, you can track the year with the planets & transits each month of that particular year.

Somehow, THIS must be considered as it's part of his "new Solar Year" fate:
Quote:
on July 24, he has a Mars return, with Moon/Saturn conjunct at 10Aquarius opposing his natal Pluto, Mercury conjunct his Saturn, Pluto opposing his Venus and Neptune squaring his Sun/Moon opposition. Transiting Sun will also cross his sec. prog. MC/Saturn conjunction the next day. His solar arc Uranus is conjunct his Asc and solar arc Saturn conjunct his Neptune.
(Gary Lorentzan FB)

Ironic, Chay:
My Sun is 26 deg Leo like his Mars, the same degree of conjunction to Regulus, most interpretations I see online use a closer conjunction

My Moon is likewise, 26 Leo (I say it's conjunct within orb allowed to Regulus) It's in my 2nd house of values & assets.

The way you'll know for certain, is EVERYONE with a prominent Regulus planet will have a massive downfall that is quite public in life. His is here - the man of the "Regulus downfall" moment has come. Everyone saw it prominently acting out on January 6th. It will be significantly symbolic to his planet and house.

My husband's MC is 29"51 Leo, so I wasn't surprised when his arrived especially since I knew then about Regulus.

A quick rise but a faster fall.....in life. They can reassemble of course and go on, but NEVER to the same place as the rise took them.

Last edited by leomoon; 07-08-2021 at 10:40 PM.
Unread 07-08-2021, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Is anyone considering nearby transits....Solar Returns are not stagnant, you can track the year with the planets & transits each month of that particular year.

(Gary Lorentzan FB)

Ironic, Chay:
My Sun is 26 deg Leo like his Mars, the same degree of conjunction to Regulus, most interpretations I see online use a closer conjunction

My Moon is likewise, 26 Leo (I say it's conjunct within orb allowed to Regulus) It's in my 2nd house of values & assets.

The way you'll know for certain, is EVERYONE with a prominent Regulus planet will have a massive downfall that is quite public in life. His is here - the man of the "Regulus downfall" moment has come. Everyone saw it prominently acting out on January 6th. It will be significantly symbolic to his planet and house.

My husband's MC is 29"51 Leo, so I wasn't surprised when his arrived especially since I knew then about Regulus.

A quick rise but a faster fall.....in life. They can reassemble of course and go on, but NEVER to the same place as the rise took them.
Yes, I'm coming to the sad realisation that I've peaked At least I hope so, wouldn't want to fall any further. I also would look at Trumps transits more than anything as indicators of what is happening in his life.
Unread 07-08-2021, 11:10 PM

With Trump I was rather sure it had to be on Nov. 2020 Elections....
The simple transits of that day included Tr Vesta cj. Regulus squared his BML.
Vesta I use as the Higher Law...in judicial law.

I haven't checked anything else (like his Solar Arcs, etc) however for that time.

So with this alone I"m rather certain, he's experienced, the "infamous" Regulus Fall!

For me, it likely occurred during my Pluto transit when my 2nd house Moon was severely tested. I'm seeing it as Values, the values I held dear needed to be re-assembled more in tune with reality & true value.
chay (07-08-2021)
Unread 07-08-2021, 11:31 PM

RX MH & Truth Bombs exploding all over the place from AZ audit to PA, GA, WI, NV....to one of the biggest class action lawsuits to ever be filed against Fake News/Big Tech.

45,000 attended his last rally, over 2 M views on one outlet alone & Patriotism at an all time high. Helps to have Jupiter conjunct DC in your birthday year!

President Trump probably has about 100 M supporters now & the #s are increasing as the Marxist Dems destroy the country.

Of course, one needs to look at the on-going transits in addition to the Solar Return. That's what this astrology thread is all about. During the speech conference, I posted about the fixed stars Sirius & Aldebaran being prominent.

President Trump will never have a Regulus fall. Never. The Lion is the King. He's protected by God. The Dems have tried everything & it's all failed. They are the ones that are falling as God destroys the evil one by one.

Here's the latest one who attempted to destroy Trump & is now weeping as he's led off to prison for extortion.

POLITICS
Disgraced Trump foe Michael Avenatti weeps as he is sentenced to 2.5 years in prison for Nike extortion scheme

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/mich...tion-case.html

[Deleted attacking comments. - Moderator]

Quote:

(Gary Lorentzan FB)

Ironic, Chay:

Last edited by Osamenor; 07-09-2021 at 12:57 AM.
Unread 07-09-2021, 01:12 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

This is the SECOND moderator warning about this thread. All posts MUST focus on astrology, and NO personal attacks! I've deleted several more posts that did not focus on astrology, contained personal attacks, or both.

If you want to post about Trump--positively or negatively or anything in between--without mentioning astrology, take it to Chat. If you want to debate what another participant in this thread says about Trump, his supporters, other politicians, etc., take it to Chat. If you want to debate what another participant says about the relevant astrology, you may do so in this thread, but do it RESPECTFULLY. No "you" statements. No talking down.

Continuing violations of the rules will result in this thread being closed.

Warning,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
blackbery (07-09-2021)
Unread 07-09-2021, 02:00 AM

Someone mentioned the Profection Year. This Solar Return is a new year for him, is it a Mars or Venus profection year? Do we know yet for certain?

The Benefic planets and the Malefic planets are still what they've always been, and Trump's natal Mars rising, is conjunct Regulus, and of course it is STILL a malefic in nature. Ironically, it applies to HIM too, even though many can't see it. Had there not been a Trump on January 6th, to say, "lets walk to the Capitol, and I'll be there right with you " (prior to taking the limo back to the safety of the WH) - there very possibly would not have been a demonstration or attempt to overthrow the VP and the Electoral college that day.

It was Trump who said, " We'll walk to the Capitol, and I'll walk with you", but he didn't! He took the limousine back to the White House to the arms of safety. He first encouraged them to "be strong" (see the linked speech below)

Elsbeth Ebertin studied historical events with the planetary configurations in each case and came to the following conclusion; “when Mars or Saturn are in conjunction with Regulus, especially exciting events are always recorded e.g. assassinations, coup d’états, revolutions, revolts, demonstrations, overthrow of heads of state and similar events”. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p51-52.]

Trump's Speech on Jan. 6th: Putting VP Pence into the crosshairs of violence:
the crowd (a "Mars" event- created a hangman's galley & brought and hung a noose, while they searched for the Vice President!

Has anyone figured out the Profection Year in 2020 or 2021?

Mars may be the 2020, and Venus 2021?

Some of these transits with Venus look terrible -

Venus may be either Ivanka or his wife Melania but Venus & the Moon indicate women.

ref:
Quote:
on July 24, he has a Mars return, with Moon/Saturn conjunct at 10Aquarius opposing his natal Pluto, Mercury conjunct his Saturn, Pluto opposing his Venus and Neptune squaring his Sun/Moon opposition. Transiting Sun will also cross his sec. prog. MC/Saturn conjunction the next day. His solar arc Uranus is conjunct his Asc and solar arc Saturn conjunct his Neptune. Gary Lorentzan F.B.

JAN. 6TH SPEECH:

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/96639...eachment-trial

Quote:
And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories.
Quote:
All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.
Quote:
And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

Last edited by leomoon; 07-09-2021 at 02:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
chay (07-09-2021)
Unread 07-09-2021, 02:04 AM

btw, I forgot to mention another important MERCURY news event proving once again that the Solar Eclipse is stirring up new beginnings in relation to communication.

A Conservative, free-speech platform was launched on July 4th, right at the end of the Mercury RX post-shadow so all clear to begin new projects.

Jason Miller, the Founder, is hoping President Trump will join but we'll see. But all the people who were kicked off Twitter, YT, etc are flocking to the site. There are already 1 M users and it hasn't been a week. A lot of great Patriots on the site can now post without fear of censorship or banning.

This is very positive Mercury news & they fired it up to start on Independence Day.

Former Trump aide Jason Miller joins RAV to talk about his latest social media platform GETTR. The new platform is geared towards “fighting cancel culture, promoting common sense, defending free speech, challenging social media monopolies, and creating a true marketplace of ideas.”

https://youtu.be/ucKS5-44JTk
Unread 07-12-2021, 03:15 AM

CPAC wrapped up in Dallas tonight, started on July 9th with the NM and wrapped up with the exciting ! You have to wonder if they have an astrologer on staff; the GOP time everything perfectly!

Don Trump Jr was so funny pocking fun at the lunatic left Dems!
There were so many fine speeches, the best saved to last of course being President Trump.

He spoke for 1.5 hrs & completely trashed the fake prezzy O'Biden terror regime & then attacked the RINOs like McConnell, Romney & the war-mongering Cheney. The SR fireworks!

And with n H12 , he was inspiring and hopeful when he talked about how he was going to SAVE AMERICA & secure the border once again when he returns. He tapped into the unconscious longing of the crowd to have American values returned.

He had to stop several times as the packed crowd chanted U.S.A. & showed their patriotism & love.

Mike LIndell was there to meet with Trump but he didn't give a speech.
He sponsored the RSBN network & at one point, there were over 2 M views!

Last time that happened in his rally, Big Tech Oligarchs shut down the network from broadcasting. They are so afraid of his popularity but with DC for months to come, the love-fest continues.

Probably at least 100 M supporters in the U.S.A. now & not even counting all the Patriots around the world who support & love him.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24ang_donald_trump_adb_2021711.6351.51742.jpg (49.2 KB, 1 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-13-2021)
Unread 07-19-2021, 02:32 AM

President Trump next rally on the 24th July in Phoenix, AZ.

Mmmmmmmmmm....interesting that he chose that state as the audit results prove he won AZ by over 100,000 votes!

His presence everywhere these today giving interviews & bringing out statements. Totally fits with the (news) prominent in his Solar Return.

He once again slammed the fake news calling it 'the enemy of the PEOPLE'.

He needs to rest though with that tough & drink more water. Needs to know that fake scandals by the fake news will ramp up to distract from the audits.

Trump says people will be 'shocked' by fraud evidence in AZ, GA, PA, NV, WI. MI.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

07/18/21

Crime in our Country is escalating at a pace we’ve never seen before. At the same time, people are pouring through our Borders totally unchecked. Jails in other countries are being emptied out into the United States. This is far worse than anyone thought during the Fake Election!
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-19-2021)
Unread 07-19-2021, 02:44 AM

The chart for the 24th AZ Rally, MC a positive sign.

btw, turned RX yesterday. Old wounds being healed the 2nd time around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_donald_trump_adb_2021724.6000.275862.jpg (56.2 KB, 1 views)
Unread 07-19-2021, 04:21 AM

If you check Maricopa Country Twitter page, they say the 74,000 ballots that Logan refers to proves he doesn't understand anything at all about how to do an audit.

He's found nothing whatsoever, and everything he says is shot down immediately by experts who know better.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/18/polit...YA7m2Pt09gNill
SCAPJNmMGoXc1VmzVeMtoke3Y6nnHXhAeQdTM

Trump's Solar Return Astrology -

His Sun square Mercury now pressured by Neptune - must be reflected by his speaking once again, of himself in the 3rd person,calling himself "wonderful" - obviously upset that Turnberry Golf Resort is not being utilized by the British Open for Golf this time:

djt message to whomever
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tantr..._campaign=7499
:

"As almost all of the great players, sportscasters, and golf aficionados know, the greatest site and course of all for The Open is Turnberry, in Scotland, It is truly a magical place, the players want to be there, and at some point in time the players will be there," Trump continued. "But this course was not chosen for The Open because they consider a wonderful person, and many-time Club Champion, named Donald J. Trump, to be too controversial—this is, of course, a false reputation caused mainly by the Fake News Media. It is a shame that the phenomenal Turnberry Golf links, the best in the World, sits empty during Open Championships, while far lesser courses are on display. Oh well, life proceeds forward! Someday The Open will be back at Turnberry,"

Last edited by leomoon; 07-19-2021 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 07-19-2021, 05:26 AM

Think that Sun sq Nep is he's either delusional or lying or both. Can you please post a link to proof of election fraud? The msm says otherwise.
Unread 07-19-2021, 05:38 AM

Regarding both Dr. Fauci & Barack Obama have the same placement.

Only difference is that Fauci calls himself a 'scientist'. More like a promoter, con-man....selling the vaxxes on behalf of Big Pharma & suppressing & banning cheap, treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin which have a cure rate of 92%.

One thing about President Trump is that he's born with such a powerful chart, it can compensate....

unlike Obama with very weak RX H12. UGH. Who is he really & what is he hiding?

President Trump has released about 10 statements in the past 20 days! The Solar Lion King is roaring.

He also attended a UFC event suddenly without warning & the crowd erupted into 'U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.' when word got around that he was in the bldg.

My own daughter has ...one of the most creative people I know, huge talent but not good with stress & has to be very careful with drug overdose/alcohol poisoning. High I.Q.
Unread 07-19-2021, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Regarding both Dr. Fauci & Barack Obama have the same placement.

Only difference is that Fauci calls himself a 'scientist'. More like a promoter, con-man....selling the vaxxes on behalf of Big Pharma & suppressing & banning cheap, treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin which have a cure rate of 92%.

One thing about President Trump is that he's born with such a powerful chart, it can compensate....

unlike Obama with very weak RX H12. UGH. Who is he really & what is he hiding?

President Trump has released about 10 statements in the past 20 days! The Solar Lion King is roaring.

He also attended a UFC event suddenly without warning & the crowd erupted into 'U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.' when word got around that he was in the bldg.

My own daughter has ...one of the most creative people I know, huge talent but not good with stress & has to be very careful with drug overdose/alcohol poisoning. High I.Q.
Were you replying to me? I have merc sq nep too. I was referring to Transiting Neptune squaring Trumps Sun & wondering where you got the audit thing from because theres no evidence I can find....can you please share?
Unread 07-19-2021, 06:42 AM

Smile Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
Were you replying to me? I have merc sq nep too. I was referring to Transiting Neptune squaring Trumps Sun & wondering where you got the audit thing from because theres no evidence I can find....can you please share?

"If I win, the Election was fair, if I lose, it was rigged." {DJT in 2016}

His desperate NEED to win as reflected in his well-known cheating at golf: His Ego (Mars in Leo in H12 conj his Ascendant in Leo) is trine his emotional needs (Moon in Sagittarius) and square his public persona (MC in Taurus), so he can't bear to admit failure.

That's where these bogus "audits" are coming from. It's about ANYTHING he can use as an excuse as to why "he didn't really lose", no matter how feeble the attempt.

Last edited by david starling; 07-19-2021 at 08:09 AM.
Unread 07-21-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

Drip, drip, drip.

The TRUTH about the election fraud coming out. Proving astrology validity.

The election on Nov 3rd turned direct after being in retro for weeks.
When a planet turns direct, the effect is fuzzy, there is nothing clear or focused.

The counting stopped & the physical fraud began. Electronic fraud by overseas nations had already been captured. But Trump broke their aligorithims & they had to cheat more as his support was massive.

Move to Solar Return with being dominant in the chart.

News coming out since his June birthday fast & furious proving President Trump almost every state, maybe even CA too.

We are headed towars a superior conjunction end of July.

Good things are happening for election integiry & for every legal American to have their vote matter.
[B]

Trump recently said, "Election Reform must happen in Swing States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Arizona where voters have lost confidence in their electoral process." Do you agree or disagree?

42% Strongly agree

19% Somewhat agree

9% Somewhat disagree

25% Strongly disagree

5% Not sure
The Following User Says Thank You to blackberry For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-21-2021)
Unread 07-25-2021, 03:24 AM

Quote:
With Trump I was rather sure it had to be on Nov. 2020 Elections....
The simple transits of that day included Tr Vesta cj. Regulus squared his BML.
Vesta I use as the Higher Law...in judicial law.

I haven't checked anything else (like his Solar Arcs, etc) however for that time.

So with this alone I"m rather certain, he's experienced, the "infamous" Regulus Fall!

For me, it likely occurred during my Pluto transit when my 2nd house Moon was severely tested. I'm seeing it as Values, the values I held dear needed to be re-assembled more in tune with reality & true value.
Yeah - the Regulus conjunction is pretty overrated in my opinion. It's a separating aspect in his chart which suggests a short reign. I'm really not concerned about 2024. His Progressed Moon, which rules his 12th house will be Via Combusta from campaign time until after the election. Progressed Mars will be conjunct his Chiron in his obsessive 3rd house (Calling John Barron). His Progressed MC will be conjunct his natal Pluto in his 1st House --maybe the scene out of the Caine Mutiny about strawberries. Progressed Uranus closes in on his natal Sun/Moon eclipse point and Progressed POF moves into Cadent 6th in Cap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump 2024 Progressed.jpg (76.8 KB, 1 views)

Chart

Last edited by Kite; 07-25-2021 at 03:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kite For This Useful Post:
leomoon (07-25-2021)
Unread 07-25-2021, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite View Post
Yeah - the Regulus conjunction is pretty overrated in my opinion. It's a separating aspect in his chart which suggests a short reign. I'm really not concerned about 2024. His Progressed Moon, which rules his 12th house will be Via Combusta from campaign time until after the election. Progressed Mars will be conjunct his Chiron in his obsessive 3rd house (Calling John Barron). His Progressed MC will be conjunct his natal Pluto in his 1st House --maybe the scene out of the Caine Mutiny about strawberries. Progressed Uranus closes in on his natal Sun/Moon eclipse point and Progressed POF moves into Cadent 6th in Cap.

You don't know how much I appreciate this! I erected a chart for him today and put on another thread for 2024. It scared the bejesus out of me just using transits for the Inaugural & Nov. 5, 2024.

Thank you again! Perhaps a little less worried now. It sounds like you put a great deal of stock into the Progressions.
Unread 07-25-2021, 04:05 AM

Quote:
You don't know how much I appreciate this! I erected a chart for him today and put on another thread for 2024. It scared the bejesus out of me just using transits for the Inaugural & Nov. 5, 2024.

Thank you again! Perhaps a little less worried now. It sounds like you put a great deal of stock into the Progressions.
I put a great deal of stock in any astrological technique that will symbolize his political demise. I've looked at Zodiacal Releasing, Transits, Solar Arc, etc. but right now I'm focused on those Progressions. We'll what I come up with down the road :-). Here is the Solar Arc where you can see Uranus partile his ascendant and Saturn partile his Neptune. Shock and Awe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump Solar Arc 2024.jpg (75.6 KB, 1 views)

Chart

Last edited by Kite; 07-25-2021 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Added Solar Arc.
Unread 07-25-2021, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite View Post
I put a great deal of stock in any astrological technique that will symbolize his political demise. I've looked at Zodiacal Releasing, Transits, Solar Arc, etc. but right now I'm focused on those Progressions. We'll what I come up with down the road :-)

Its not easy any longer like it was for me to find my stored/saved stuff on this computer, since my husband installed a new one although I know the docs are still here somewhere.

I recall having a back and forth for a good year on another forum, with someone who swore by all that is holy, that Romney (I think it was) was going to win and he showed me the ZR charts, etc and taught us how to do them then to prove his point. As we know now, it was Barack Obama who beat out Romney the Republican.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll try & find those notes and chart. I felt badly because he was sold 1,000% that the ZR guaranteed Romney the win.

I kept some notes I found here, but they aren't the ones nor the same astrologer that I heard out:
Quote:
*** Under 2016 Elections, and on Skyscript he said that the 10th from Fortune was what Bush and Obama both had when they won the Elections for President. It lasts 19 years with sub periods which aren’t so great (called the Release of the dark )vs the spirit.
Romney (he says) will have the 10th from the Lot of Fortune starting in March of 2015 his birthday period.
Ye gads, I hope djt just slithers into oblivion but the transits look very good for him.

they are here, if you want to see them:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...=139315&page=3

I will check too on these Progressions, any hope is good for sleeping at night. .

Last edited by leomoon; 07-25-2021 at 04:21 AM.
Unread 07-25-2021, 05:09 AM

See my response on that thread you pointed me to.

Chart
The Following User Says Thank You to Kite For This Useful Post:
leomoon (07-25-2021)
Unread 07-25-2021, 09:15 PM

The rally on 24th in Phoenix AZ was a HUGE SUCCESS!

Packed to the full, hundreds stood outside in the 110 degree heat!

Over 2 Million views online.

President Trump close to return. He's fired up & spoke about the 2020 Election & how he wasn't going to allow it to be stolen from him anymore. He mentioned the cabal & what they did.

Interesting that 4 of the outer planets are RX. The AUDITS are moving ahead. Revisiting the past. Proving Trump won in a landslide.

It's all coming together for Trump, reinforcing the excellent Solar Return and his rise to power & prominence.

As he likes to say 'The Best Is Yet To Come'.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_donald_trump_adb_2021725.72444.135320.jpg (54.4 KB, 3 views)
Unread 07-25-2021, 09:59 PM

I do wonder if President Trump uses an astrologer, his timing is always perfect in bringing the maximum victory to his events.

Not only was July 24th the Full Moon bringing groups of people together in fraternity but reached perihelion, in other words, its closest point to the mighty which plays pivotal role in Trump's life.

Thousands of Patriots Attend Trump Speech in Phoenix – Crowd Circles the Arena – ‘Trump Won’ Banner Dropped from Balcony (Video)

President Trump was welcomed by a packed house in Arizona for his speech at Turning Point Action’s “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on Saturday afternoon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...anner-dropped/

Tags
astrology, chart, djtrump, eclipse, president, solar, thread, trump