Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #701  
Unread 10-24-2021, 12:30 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die




Gabby Petito Priceless van footage!

Who is in the field ?
What are they doing? Watch till end


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfk-JIjHKFA


Quote:

Brian's Dead.
But What's UP with HIS Parents?
Attention NOW Turns to THEM
Attorney Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOHYU_d38pA



Brian Laundrie '...grieving...' before Gabby Petito's body was even found
So his parents found his remains
but they didn’t know where he was?
point is, that the attorney slipped up

saying Brian was grieving her death BEFORE she was even found dead
aka Brian told his lawyer and family she was dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C16OpecSfU



How did they find Brian Laundrie's remains?
Did they parents receive bad advice from their lawyer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EeZ0iGjO1U



.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Unread 10-24-2021, 02:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die



Drugs and other Medical Treatments Injure & Kill Millions of People
In 2004 a team of scientists reported:
"....A definitive review & close reading of medical peer-review journals
& government health statistics
shows that American medicine frequently causes more harm than good
The total number of iatrogenic deaths
i.e.

deaths from medical treatment
is 783,936 people per year in the USA
It is evident that
the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States....."

(Full article here)

Similarly, in 1994 a study reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association
reported that
modern medicine causes 180,000 deaths each year in the USA. Most of these are caused by prescribed pharmaceutical drugs.

A 1998 study in the Journal of the American Medical Association stated that in 1994 in the USA,
"...2,216,000 hospitalized patients had serious Adverse Drug Reactions
and
106,000 had fatal Adverse Drug Reactions
making these reactions between the fourth and sixth leading cause of death...."


In other words
modern medicine is officially considered to be a leading cause of death.
These astronomical figures
printed in a conservative medical journal
are in spite of the fact that a large number of pharmaceutical drug damages
are never reported or registered.
Since 1961, the total number of "...safety-tested...." medical preparations marketed worldwide
has risen to over 200,000.


Approximately 15,000 new preparations are marketed each year
while some 12,000 are withdrawn.

The United States has the greatest annual sickness-care expenditure of any nation
$912 billion in 1993 alone.
If money and medical treatment equals health
then one would expect the United States to be the healthiest of nations.
However, as of 2006 the USA ranks at only number 48 in the world
for life expectancy at birth.
a percentage of drug damages are due to the incorrect administration of drugs
by physicians and patients.

But
how are harmful pharmaceutical drugs allowed onto the market in the first place
and
why do we have so much faith in them?
Pharmaceutical transnationals defy the intent of laws regulating safety of drugs
by bribery, false advertising, unsafe manufacturing processes, smuggling
and international law evasion strategies.

But most of all they make dangerous drugs appear safe
through the use of fraudulent and flexible '...safety-tests...'


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Unread 10-24-2021, 02:29 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die



Alec Baldwin NEVER Checked to See if it Was Loaded
and

He Is 100% at Fault at Least from Moral Sense
They were not filming a scene.
There was no reason to be pointing a firearm at anyone.
In fact he should have never been holding a firearm at all
Let alone pointing it at anyone


on the set of "...Collateral..." Tom Cruise personally verified every round with 2 armorors
that every round was a blank. This was around 2005.
Alec and the crew did not follow protocol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGHtLqtqhPE

Quote:

Alec Baldwin Just Shot & Killed a Crew Member On Set

- "...Accidently...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8PBfytMkrw


meanwhile just last year
Alec Baldwin publicly pushes for
violent ‘...punishments...’

for Trump: ‘...A knee on his neck,
cutting off his oxygen....’

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ff-his-oxygen/


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Unread 10-24-2021, 03:13 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY
12th House
Hidden Mysteries



770-Year-Old Arc Reactor Found in Indian Temple?
This temple is probably older than archeologist say.

Its purpose is to preserve valuable information.

Paper or computer memory does not endure through the ages

but we know stone does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFp8o2Y8NA




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Unread 10-24-2021, 07:23 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die




Alec Baldwin Had THREE ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES on Set

and Ignored Safety Concerns of Cast and Crew

A colleague was so alarmed by the prop misfires
that he sent a text message to the unit production manager.
“...We’ve now had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe...”
according to a copy of the message reviewed by The Times.

‘...Rust...’ crew describes on-set safety issues and misfires
DAYS BEFORE FATAL EVENT

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...walked-off-set



HOURS BEFORE actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer
on the New Mexico set of “...Rust....” with a prop
a half-dozen camera crew workers walked off the set to protest working conditions.


The camera operators and their assistants were frustrated
by the conditions surrounding the low-budget film
including complaints about long hours
long commutes and waiting for their paychecks
according to three people familiar with the matter
who were not authorized to comment.
Safety protocols standard in the industry
including gun inspections
were not strictly followed on the “...Rust...” set near Santa Fe, the sources said.

They said at least one of the camera operators complained last weekend
to a production manager about gun safety on the set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5369HJS4lI


Quote:

Alec Baldwin NEVER Checked to See if it Was Loaded
and

He Is 100% at Fault at Least from Moral Sense
They were not filming a scene.
There was no reason to be pointing a firearm at anyone.
In fact he should have never been holding a firearm at all
Let alone pointing it at anyone


on the set of "...Collateral..." Tom Cruise personally verified every round with 2 armorors
that every round was a blank. This was around 2005.
Alec and the crew did not follow protocol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGHtLqtqhPE

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Unread 10-25-2021, 12:33 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY
12th House
Hidden Matters



PROGRAMMING THE NATION
FREE FULL DOCUMENTARY

Subliminal Messages to the Masses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJIOxBdoJJQ




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Unread 10-25-2021, 05:21 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die




Alec Baldwin ARRESTED Twice Before
and
Never Met With Armorer
to Ask About Accidental Discharges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZKAXGly8wA


Alec Baldwin:
A History of the Actor's Arrests
and Other Brushes with the Law

https://people.com/tv/alec-baldwin-h...sts-paparazzi/


Quote:

Alec Baldwin Had THREE ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES on Set

and Ignored Safety Concerns of Cast and Crew

A colleague was so alarmed by the prop misfires
that he sent a text message to the unit production manager.
“...We’ve now had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe...”
according to a copy of the message reviewed by The Times.

‘...Rust...’ crew describes on-set safety issues and misfires
DAYS BEFORE FATAL EVENT

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...walked-off-set


HOURS BEFORE actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer
on the New Mexico set of “...Rust....” with a prop
a half-dozen camera crew workers walked off the set to protest working conditions.


The camera operators and their assistants were frustrated
by the conditions surrounding the low-budget film
including complaints about long hours
long commutes and waiting for their paychecks
according to three people familiar with the matter
who were not authorized to comment.
Safety protocols standard in the industry
including gun inspections
were not strictly followed on the “...Rust...” set near Santa Fe, the sources said.

They said at least one of the camera operators complained last weekend
to a production manager about gun safety on the set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5369HJS4lI

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Unread 10-25-2021, 10:46 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text


Mundane Astrology
JUPITER
Justice system




THREE Maryland Counties Consider Breaking With The State To Join West Virginia
The US Is Crumbling
three westernmost counties in Maryland are considering becoming a part of West Virginia


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU76fH9S6Nc




Quote:

DC Jail Warden Found In Contempt Of Court
For Violating The Human Rights Of January 6th Protester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNAPHp8M4E


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Unread 10-26-2021, 07:42 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die





Alec Baldwin Used LIVE ROUNDS For PLINKING and Target Practice

Immediately Before Tragedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SStiogLdgA





Crew members on the set of "...Rust..." used guns with live am*o
and
engaged in a pastime called "...plinking..." hours before the tragedy



https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/26/e...day/index.html



Used That Morning for Live Target Practice


https://www.thewrap.com/halyna-hutch...rget-practice/


Quote:


Alec Baldwin Just Shot & Killed a Crew Member On Set

- "...Accidently...."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8PBfytMkrw



meanwhile just last year
Alec Baldwin publicly pushes for
violent ‘...punishments...’

for Trump: ‘...A knee on his neck,
cutting off his oxygen....’

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ff-his-oxygen/





.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Unread 10-27-2021, 10:22 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die



Alec Baldwin Facing CRIMINAL Charges Says DA

Manslaughter Possible

w/Charles Lehman

h https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rS77mqtW00

Quote:

Alec Baldwin Used LIVE ROUNDS For PLINKING and Target Practice

Immediately Before Tragedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SStiogLdgA


Crew members on the set of "...Rust..." used guns with live am*o
and
engaged in a pastime called "...plinking..." hours before the tragedy

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/26/e...day/index.html


Used That Morning for Live Target Practice

https://www.thewrap.com/halyna-hutch...rget-practice/

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Unread 10-27-2021, 12:58 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

Mundane Astrology
JUPITER
Justice system
























Quote:
THREE Maryland Counties Consider Breaking With The State To Join West Virginia
The US Is Crumbling
three westernmost counties in Maryland are considering becoming a part of West Virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU76fH9S6Nc


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Unread 10-27-2021, 02:17 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die




Alec Baldwin as the prop gun handler
is required to inspect and confirm if the firearm is "...cold...".

He is the producer as well

which also makes him guilty
the producer is also required to inspect and confirm

he's guilty of negligent homicide.
Never point a gun at anyone.
I read that the cinematographer
had just asked Baldwin to reshoot a scene.
Baldwin was annoyed
and told Helyna '...why dont I just shoot you...'?
He then pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.
Baldwin has a reputation for being brash and easily angered.
Even if he expected a blank to be fired
he's responsible for pointing a gun at someone and he pulled the trigger.
Negligent homicide at the minimum.
"...I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone..." - Alec Baldwin
Well? How DOES it feel Alec?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWykRWatn5s

Facts matter.


Alec Baldwin is the producer.
He hires everyone from the director to the armorer
they're contractors not employees (generally).
The producer of a movie carries all of the liability on a set.
Since he's also the shooter, he's gonna have a rough go at it in the next several years.

NEVER place your finger on the trigger until you're ready to fire
he obviously broke that rule.
NEVER point ANY firearm at another person
unless that person is bad and intends to hurt you or your loved ones
he broke that rule.

ALWAYS be aware of your intended target and WHATS BEHIND your intended target
he broke that rule and shot 2 people with one round.

NEVER EVER assume any firearm is not loaded
and ALWAYS INSPECT IT TO ENSURE the firearm is NOT LOADED before you go handling
he broke that rule.

This has murder written all over it
and if that had been "...a normie..." who is a gvn enthusiast
they'd be eaten alive by this fake news "...media..." whore brigade!!!

But anytime its a lefty actor, or heII, lefty in general
you think yourselves above these basic firearm rules
and cry your way out of any responsibility
that us enthusiasts must strictly attend to.
He £u€}<ed up, he pays the piper like anyone else!!!
Hes a murderer!!!!!!!
Cold and simple.

Quote:

Alec Baldwin Facing CRIMINAL Charges Says DA

Manslaughter Possible

w/Charles Lehman

h https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rS77mqtW00
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Unread 10-27-2021, 04:25 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

Mundane Astrology
MARS - threats, intimidation




JUPITER
Justice system


A former camera guy for ABC, NBC and CNN has been arrested
for threatening to kill Rep. Matt Gaetz

and

any future children that he has.
Eugene “...Gene...” Huelsman, 58, was arrested in Los Angeles
on an indictment returned by a federal grand jury in Pensacola, Florida.
“...Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children...”
Huelsman told Gaetz’s office on Jan. 9
according to the two-page indictment
shielding the lawmaker’s name as “...M.G....”
that was obtained by Law & Crime.
“...I’m coming for him, he’s gonna *uck*ng die
I’m gonna *uck*ng kill him
Watch your back, I’m coming for you.
I’m gonna put a bullet in you
and I’m gonna put a bullet in one of your *uck*ng kids too....”
The indictment was filed under seal all the way back in May
but there was seemingly no effort to arrest him

until Gaetz complained on the House floor
about the Justice Department not taking threats against him seriously enough.
Gateway Pundit


.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Unread 10-27-2021, 11:25 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die




Ammo was everywhere!

Rust police investigation looking bad for Alec Baldwin and Armorer!


One of the recurring questions that gets repeated
is

« who’s responsible for a negligent discharge
even if you didn’t inspect the chamber ? »

The answer is

« you ».


Once you pull that trigger

you are now accountable for your actions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLT-UBA8peA




Quote:


Alec Baldwin as the prop gun handler
is required to inspect and confirm if the firearm is "...cold...".

He is the producer as well

which also makes him guilty
the producer is also required to inspect and confirm

he's guilty of negligent homicide.
Never point a gun at anyone.
I read that the cinematographer
had just asked Baldwin to reshoot a scene.
Baldwin was annoyed
and told Helyna '...why dont I just shoot you...'?
He then pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.
Baldwin has a reputation for being brash and easily angered.
Even if he expected a blank to be fired
he's responsible for pointing a gun at someone and he pulled the trigger.
Negligent homicide at the minimum.
"...I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone..." - Alec Baldwin
Well? How DOES it feel Alec?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWykRWatn5s

Facts matter.


Alec Baldwin is the producer.
He hires everyone from the director to the armorer
they're contractors not employees (generally).
The producer of a movie carries all of the liability on a set.
Since he's also the shooter, he's gonna have a rough go at it in the next several years.

NEVER place your finger on the trigger until you're ready to fire
he obviously broke that rule.
NEVER point ANY firearm at another person
unless that person is bad and intends to hurt you or your loved ones
he broke that rule.

ALWAYS be aware of your intended target and WHATS BEHIND your intended target
he broke that rule and shot 2 people with one round.

NEVER EVER assume any firearm is not loaded
and ALWAYS INSPECT IT TO ENSURE the firearm is NOT LOADED before you go handling
he broke that rule.

This has murder written all over it
and if that had been "...a normie..." who is a gvn enthusiast
they'd be eaten alive by this fake news "...media..." whore brigade!!!

But anytime its a lefty actor, or heII, lefty in general
you think yourselves above these basic firearm rules
and cry your way out of any responsibility
that us enthusiasts must strictly attend to.
He £u€}<ed up, he pays the piper like anyone else!!!
Hes a murderer!!!!!!!
Cold and simple.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Unread 10-28-2021, 09:17 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY


MARS




3 Counties Officially Initiate Secession
7 Counties in Oregon Vote to Join Idaho


Facts Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXi05s50y7A






.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Unread 10-29-2021, 12:58 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die


Tragedy happened after ignoring the warnings

of employees who walked off the set
literally hours before the event

If it were an average Joe he would've been arrested
and taken to jail, right after the incident

He didn’t know the gun was loaded.
But when he got hold of the gun
he should have checked it
before aiming it and pulling the trigger.

Baldwin pulled the trigger.
Let’s not jail others to make it seem more their fault and less his.
The other folks were PROXIMATE causes. Baldwin stands alone
this was a single action weapon
and so
not only did Baldwin pull the trigger
but Baldwin had to cock the hammer first.
Its totally his fault alone
Baldwin knew how to use a gun and he pointed it at her!

I wonder if they ran a drug test on Baldwin, they should have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGU0vTh0Xx8


Baldwin was the Executive Producer of the film.
Of course he was in charge of the movie and the Props!!
"...Involuntary Manslaughter..." is an UNINTENTIONAL incident of ending a life.

Now, sentencing we are ONLY talking 10 to 16 months
depending on the State the crime was committed in
here it was New Mexico
and IF it is found that RECKLESS CONDUCT was found then yes
a lengthier sentencing can be involved!
A maximum Sentencing can be up to 8 years!

Quote:

Ammo was everywhere!

Rust police investigation looking bad for Alec Baldwin
and Armorer!
One of the recurring questions that gets repeated
is
« who’s responsible for a negligent discharge
even if you didn’t inspect the chamber ? »

The answer is
« you ».
Once you pull that trigger
you are now accountable for your actions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLT-UBA8peA
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Unread 10-29-2021, 07:45 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die




Armorer BLAMES ALEC BALDWIN for Unsafe Conditions on Set

Ultimately it was ALEC BALDWINs responsibility
just to take that one or two minutes to look at his firearm
prior to calling quiet on the set
I guess I need to say this yet again.


The gun used was an old style cowboy colt 45.
It is not able to be fired unless the Hammer is back.
Therefore it had to be cocked before firing.
Baldwin intentionally drew the pistol out of the holster cocked it
and then
aimed it at the lady and pulled the trigger.

All he is stating is that he didnt know it was loaded with hot round

HE STILL POINTED IT AT THE LADY AND PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!!

Hannah Gutierrez Reed Releases Statement
Safety protocols standard in the industry
including gun inspections
were not strictly followed on the “...Rust...” set near Santa Fe
sources said.
at least one of the camera operators complained last weekend
to a production manager
about gun safety on the set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvqTyjX9Fk

Quote:

Tragedy happened after ignoring warnings
of employees who walked off the set
literally hours before the event
If it were an average Joe he would've been arrested
and taken to jail, right after the incident

He didn’t know the gun was loaded.
But when he got hold of the gun
he should have checked it
before aiming it and pulling the trigger.
Baldwin pulled the trigger.
Let’s not jail others to make it seem more their fault and less his.
The other folks were PROXIMATE causes. Baldwin stands alone
this was a single action weapon
and so
not only did Baldwin pull the trigger
but Baldwin had to cock the hammer first.
Its totally his fault alone
Baldwin knew how to use a gun and he pointed it at her!

I wonder if they ran a drug test on Baldwin, they should have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGU0vTh0Xx8

Baldwin was the Executive Producer of the film.
Of course he was in charge of the movie and the Props!!
"...Involuntary Manslaughter..." is an UNINTENTIONAL incident of ending a life.
Now, sentencing we are ONLY talking 10 to 16 months
depending on the State the crime was committed in
here it was New Mexico
and IF it is found that RECKLESS CONDUCT was found then yes
a lengthier sentencing can be involved!
A maximum Sentencing can be up to 8 years!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Unread 10-29-2021, 10:55 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE
Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die





"...Rust..." Armorer Strikes BACK

- Blames Alec Baldwin For On Set Shooting Disaster


The first most basic gun safety rule
is to treat every firearm as if it is loaded

even if you know its empty.


A gun should also never be pointed at another person

whether its loaded or not.

This accident happened due to arrogance and complacency.

Full responsibility of gun safety always ends with the person holding the gun, period


Ironically, you probably have actually seen it in a movie
probably hundreds of times
the hero gets handed a gun, or takes one from a bad guy
the first thing he does is pull back the slide
to confirm there's a round in the chamber.

Or
the captain tells the hero detective who messed up
to hand over his badge and gun
he pulls out his gun, removes the magazine, clears the chamber

and

only then hands the gun over.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2KdVqfC7e4




.



Quote:

Armorer BLAMES ALEC BALDWIN for Unsafe Conditions on Set

Ultimately it was ALEC BALDWINs responsibility
just to take that one or two minutes to look at his firearm
prior to calling quiet on the set
I guess I need to say this yet again.


The gun used was an old style cowboy colt 45.
It is not able to be fired unless the Hammer is back.
Therefore it had to be cocked before firing.
Baldwin intentionally drew the pistol out of the holster cocked it
and then
aimed it at the lady and pulled the trigger.

All he is stating is that he didnt know it was loaded with hot round

HE STILL POINTED IT AT THE LADY AND PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!!

Hannah Gutierrez Reed Releases Statement
Safety protocols standard in the industry
including gun inspections
were not strictly followed on the “...Rust...” set near Santa Fe
sources said.
at least one of the camera operators complained last weekend
to a production manager
about gun safety on the set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvqTyjX9Fk




__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Unread 10-30-2021, 11:33 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY
6th House
Public health or sickness
Epidemics.

The health service.

Disease


Dr. Francis Christian, Clinical Professor of General Surgery
at the University of Saskatchewan and a practising surgeon in Saskatoon

was suspended from all teaching responsibilities effective immediately
and fired from his position with the University of Saskatchewan
as of September 2021.

On June 17, Dr. Christian released a statement to over 200 doctors
which contained his concerns regarding giving the Covid shots to children.

In it he noted that he is pro-vaccine
and that he did not represent any group
the Saskatchewan Health Authority, or the University of Saskatchewan.
“...I speak to you directly as a physician, a surgeon, and a fellow human being....”
Dr. Christian noted that the principle of informed consent was sacrosanct
and noted that a patient should always be
“...fully aware of the risks of the medical intervention, the benefits of the intervention
and if any alternatives exist to the intervention.
This should apply particularly to a new vaccine
that has never before been tried in humans
and
before the vaccine is rolled out to children
both children and parents must know the risks of m-RNA vaccines...”



Dr. Christian expressed concern
that he had not come across “....a single vaccinated child or parent
who has been adequately informed...” about Covid vaccines for children.
Among his points, he stated that:

The m-RNA vaccine, is a new, experimental vaccine
never used by humans before.

The m-RNA vaccines have not been fully authorized by Health Canada

or the US CDC, and are in fact under “...interim authorization...”
in Canada and “...emergency use authorization...” in the US.

He noted that “...full vaccine approval takes several years
and multiple safety considerations
– this has not happened...”

That in order to qualify for

“...emergency use authorization...”

there must be an emergency.


While he said there is a strong case for vaccinating the elderly
the vulnerable and health care workers
he said “...Covid does not pose a threat to our kids.
The risk of them dying of Covid is less than 0.003%
– this is even less than the risk of them dying of the flu.
There is no emergency in children....”
Children do not readily transmit the Covid virus to adults.

M-RNA vaccines have been “...associated with several thousand deaths...”
in the Vaccine Adverse Reporting System in the US.
“...These appear to be unusual,
compared to the total number of vaccines administered....”
He called it a “....strong signal that should not be ignored...”


He noted that vaccines have already caused “...serious medical problems for kids...” worldwide
including “...a real and significantly increased risk...” of myocarditis
inflammation of the heart.

Dr. Christian notes the German national vaccine agency
and the UK vaccine agency
are not recommending the vaccine for healthy children and teenagers.


Surgeon fired by College of Medicine for voicing safety concerns about Covid shots for children

https://www.jccf.ca/surgeon-fired-by...-for-children/


The Saskatchewan Health Authority/College of Medicine
wrote a letter to Dr. Christian on June 21, 2021
alleging that they had “...received information that you are engaging in activities
designed to discourage and prevent children and adolescents
from receiving Covid-19 vaccination
contrary to the recommendations and pandemic-response efforts
of Saskatchewan and Canadian public health authorities....”
Dr. Christian’s concerns regarding underage Covid vaccinations are not isolated to him.
The US Centre for Disease Control had an “...emergency meeting...” today
to discuss the growing cases of myocarditis
heart inflammation
in younger males after receiving the Covid-19 vaccines.

The CDC released new data today that the risk of myocarditis
after the Pfizer vaccine
is at least 10 times the expected rate in 12 – 17 year old males and females.

The German government has issued public guidance against vaccinating those under the age of 18.

The World Health Organization posted an update to its website Monday June 21
which contained the statement in respect of advice for Covid-19 vaccination that

Children should not be vaccinated for the moment...”

Within 24 hours, this guidance was withdrawn

and

new guidance was posted which stated that

“...Covid vaccines are safe for those over 18 years of age....”

Dr. Christian says there is
a large, growing “...network of ethical, moral physicians and scientists...”
who are urging caution
in recommending vaccines for all children without informed consent.
He said, physicians must “...always put their patients and humanity first....”


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Unread 10-30-2021, 09:01 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE


Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die



Looks like the Alec Baldwin Rust movie producers knew
that the assistant director had a history of not taking safety seriously!
“...He’s gonna F-ING kill someone...!”

Alec Baldwin was WARNED about Rust assistant director’s history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEBeH20Syg

Quote:

"...Rust..." Armorer Strikes BACK
- Blames Alec Baldwin For On Set Shooting Disaster
The first most basic gun safety rule
is to treat every firearm as if it is loaded
even if you know its empty.
A gun should also never be pointed at another person
whether its loaded or not.
This accident happened due to arrogance and complacency.
Full responsibility of gun safety always ends with the person holding the gun, period

Ironically, you probably have actually seen it in a movie
probably hundreds of times
the hero gets handed a gun, or takes one from a bad guy
the first thing he does is pull back the slide
to confirm there's a round in the chamber.

Or
the captain tells the hero detective who messed up
to hand over his badge and gun
he pulls out his gun, removes the magazine, clears the chamber
and
only then hands the gun over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2KdVqfC7e4
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #721  
Unread 10-30-2021, 10:57 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE


Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die


Alec Baldwin SPEAKS for First Time
Calling Tragedy a One in a Trillion Event Despite Safety Walkout
One in a 1,000,000,000,000?
The odds of that happening with an angry careless man
aiming a real firearm at a woman

without verifying its "...ammo..."
and then pulling the trigger

are more like 1 in 20
That is like blaming your mechanic

or the person that filled your fuel tank
for a car accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ5Nfj4EL4s

Quote:

Looks like the Alec Baldwin Rust movie producers knew
that the assistant director had a history of not taking safety seriously!
“...He’s gonna F-ING kill someone...!”

Alec Baldwin was WARNED about Rust assistant director’s history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEBeH20Syg
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Unread 10-30-2021, 11:07 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE


Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die



Baldwin is responsible.

He’s an adult

although, that declaration could be argued.
He didn’t check the gun
he pointed it at someone

and then pulled the trigger.

Guilty!
Verbal Abuse is considered Domestic Violence
and that was the basis for his divorce
was Alec allowed to be in possession of a firearm ?
GCA 68 law signed by LBJ and the Lautenburg Ammendment
removes all Second Ammendment Rights in those situations. Anyone else have any ideas on this?

Alec Baldwin PURCHASED LIVE ROUND in Producer Budget Approval

as Cuomo Charged in New York For Crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25nL9PqPmk8



Quote:
Alec Baldwin SPEAKS for First Time
Calling Tragedy a One in a Trillion Event Despite Safety Walkout
One in a 1,000,000,000,000?
The odds of that happening with an angry careless man
aiming a real firearm at a woman

without verifying its "...ammo..."
and then pulling the trigger

are more like 1 in 20
That is like blaming your mechanic

or the person that filled your fuel tank
for a car accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ5Nfj4EL4s

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Unread 10-31-2021, 02:29 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE


Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die


Baldwin may not "...have criminal culpability..."
in the actual shooting of Hutchins
but
Alec Baldwin may face criminal charges
for his role as one of the producers of the film.

Alec is an Executive Producer on this movie.

With the potential IATSE strike
and the multiple complaints on this very particular movie set
Alec and the other EP's
may have been cutting corners with scabs
or
with budgets

Armorer may very well be at fault, but
this a high tier movie set
with a 24 year old armorer in charge with little prior experience.
That sounds like Alec and other co-EP's saving some budget in the wrong areas
Exactly what people are fighting against in this strike.
We all know the money is there. It's just being hoarded.

A day after the shooting
a production source told PEOPLE that
crew members working on the movie
didn't feel safe" on set in New Mexico.

"...There's certainly a chance that the authorities
say this was such a dangerous operation
that whoever's in charge, including the producer
are somehow criminally liable....."


Albuquerque criminal-defense attorney Erlinda Johnson says
involuntary manslaughter charges could potentially be brought
— including against Baldwin.
because

"...Whoever handles the firearm has a duty to check it for any live rounds
Beyond criminal liability, there's a lot of civil liability here.
It's going to be a nightmare for people involved with the movie.
There's no doubt Baldwin will be named in a wrongful death lawsuit
IF filed by Hutchins' family.
He's absolutely going to get named in any wrongful death lawsuit.
You just have to show that there was negligence
that led to the shooting, and
it's a much lower standard than a criminal case
Obviously there's negligence in this case
and it just depends on who was negligent.

But ultimately the production company is in charge
It happened on their watch.
Anyone who should have been in charge
is going to get named in a wrongful death lawsuit...."


Alec Baldwin CRIMINAL CHARGES Likely

for Armorer
Assistant Director
and
Even Executive Producer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4qwuA4Bxo


Ironically the average gun owner is more responsible

than these gun control freaks.
Criminal charges may be coming Alec Baldwin

Baldwin to his fans:
Guns are bad. Give me money!
Baldwin to his accountant:
I made millions from hypocritical gun violence in films.
WOOHOO!

The person that pulls the trigger is the only one responsible for the round that leaves that gun!
An anti gun activist shoots and kills someone on the set
and doesn't even have a clue about actual firearm safety
as is taught to all us hunters and legal firearm owners first.

Quote:

Baldwin is responsible.

He’s an adult

although, that declaration could be argued.
He didn’t check the gun
he pointed it at someone

and then pulled the trigger.

Guilty!
Verbal Abuse is considered Domestic Violence
and that was the basis for his divorce
was Alec allowed to be in possession of a firearm ?
GCA 68 law signed by LBJ and the Lautenburg Ammendment
removes all Second Ammendment Rights in those situations. Anyone else have any ideas on this?

Alec Baldwin PURCHASED LIVE ROUND in Producer Budget Approval

as Cuomo Charged in New York For Crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25nL9PqPmk8
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Unread 10-31-2021, 07:48 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY

10th House
Famous People






















President Trump Does Tomahawk Chop at World Series

- Social Media EXPLODES with Enthusiasm



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUidlHKbtuU



__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Unread 10-31-2021, 09:16 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,664
Re: Random MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thoughts - Pictorial Images Welcome As Well As Text

In Mundane Astrology

EIGHTH HOUSE


Public mortality
and the kinds of people who die





Everyone tried to stay out of his eye line
lest they be a distraction.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...pened-that-day


There was no medic on-site during pre-production
a medic’s presence is standard practice in the film industry
when crew members are constructing sets


"...The Armorer fought for training
days to maintain weapons
and proper time to prepare for gunfire
but ultimately was overruled by production and her department.
Hannah was hired on two positions on this film
which made it extremely difficult to focus on her job as an armorer
The whole production set became unsafe
due to various factors
including lack of safety meetings.
This was not the fault of Hannah..."

Veteran prop master Neal W. Zoromski
earlier told The Los Angeles Times that he declined an offer to work on "...Rust..."
because producers insisted that
one person could serve as both assistant prop master and armorer.

Zoromski said those are "...two really big jobs..." that couldn't be combined.
He called the production "...an accident waiting to happen...."

https://abc7.com/hannah-gutierrez-re...-bio/11180993/


Alec Baldwin REFUSED EYE CONTACT or SAFETY MEETINGS with Crew
According to Armorer Leading to Unsafe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmrsoybp6Kk

Quote:

Baldwin may not "...have criminal culpability..."
in the actual shooting of Hutchins
but
Alec Baldwin may face criminal charges
for his role as one of the producers of the film.

Alec is an Executive Producer on this movie.

With the potential IATSE strike
and the multiple complaints on this very particular movie set
Alec and the other EP's
may have been cutting corners with scabs
or
with budgets

Armorer may very well be at fault, but
this a high tier movie set
with a 24 year old armorer in charge with little prior experience.
That sounds like Alec and other co-EP's saving some budget in the wrong areas
Exactly what people are fighting against in this strike.
We all know the money is there. It's just being hoarded.

A day after the shooting
a production source told PEOPLE that
crew members working on the movie
didn't feel safe" on set in New Mexico.

"...There's certainly a chance that the authorities
say this was such a dangerous operation
that whoever's in charge, including the producer
are somehow criminally liable....."


Albuquerque criminal-defense attorney Erlinda Johnson says
involuntary manslaughter charges could potentially be brought
— including against Baldwin.
because

"...Whoever handles the firearm has a duty to check it for any live rounds
Beyond criminal liability, there's a lot of civil liability here.
It's going to be a nightmare for people involved with the movie.
There's no doubt Baldwin will be named in a wrongful death lawsuit
IF filed by Hutchins' family.
He's absolutely going to get named in any wrongful death lawsuit.
You just have to show that there was negligence
that led to the shooting, and
it's a much lower standard than a criminal case
Obviously there's negligence in this case
and it just depends on who was negligent.

But ultimately the production company is in charge
It happened on their watch.
Anyone who should have been in charge
is going to get named in a wrongful death lawsuit...."


Alec Baldwin CRIMINAL CHARGES Likely

for Armorer
Assistant Director
and
Even Executive Producer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4qwuA4Bxo


Ironically the average gun owner is more responsible

than these gun control freaks.
Criminal charges may be coming Alec Baldwin

Baldwin to his fans:
Guns are bad. Give me money!
Baldwin to his accountant:
I made millions from hypocritical gun violence in films.
WOOHOO!

The person that pulls the trigger is the only one responsible for the round that leaves that gun!
An anti gun activist shoots and kills someone on the set
and doesn't even have a clue about actual firearm safety
as is taught to all us hunters and legal firearm owners first.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, images, mundane, pictorial, random, text, thoughts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.