Does having moon in the 7th make one attractive?

plutonic thunder

Heres my chart

chartt.gif

Kannon

Not in the physical sense. Moon in the 7th generally indicates a more pronounced receptiveness to others, to relationships than normal. It indicates awareness of others' basic emotional nature, needs, and humanity. In Capricorn this will be muted somewhat and may involve keen observations of others, but without the emotive reaction of Moon in water, air, or fire signs.

waybread

Not necessarily. It just means that being in a permanent relationship is important to you, whether you have one at the moment or not.

Indeed I Dream

Your Moon is in 7th house with 8th house Einschlag(influene). But it's in Capricorn, where it doesn't make you attractive.
Moon in 7th SOMETIMES makes people attractive.
What makes you attractive is venus in 8th and Sun conjunct Jupiter in Pisces in 10th.

All in all, I don't see why this chart should be a bad one.

Your transits:
Your transits are on the whole, good!!

You have Jupiter on the 5th now, you can get children or get a nice trip somewhere!
Saturn on the 7th with 6th house Eingschlag(influence) means that you're far-sighted now! (Sag). So why not do it? Why not do something exciting? ;)

Your Gemini ascendant is mostly cautious, but you can learn to be more open! :)

I like your chart

Lin

WEll, it makes one attractED to marriage. And most people with moon in the 7th make a real effort to get married. And sometimes it's the other person who makes an effort to marry THEM.
Of course there will be exceptions to this "rule"...because it isn't a rule.

"Very sensitive and responsive to the needs of others. In a male wants mothering (as well as) instead of a mate. (parenthesis was my words). If the moon is afflicted the marriage partner is overly sensitive and possibly unstable. Can't be a lone wolf. Feelings must take in the other person's feelings. There can be ups and downs in emotions with moon in the 7th. The partner can be sensitive and moody."

Isabel HIckey (Astrology, A Cosmic Science).

HOwever, she also delineates each moon sign....so the moon without the sign can change from sign to sign and aspect to aspect - it's very generalized without looking at the chart.
Also OTHER planets in the 7th will modify the dynamics.
LIN