Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 08-29-2007, 06:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph
What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

I know that the meaning of being attractive goes across all types of boundaries, physically and spiritually...
out of curiousity what would make someone more physicially attractive than another, in regards to a natal chart??
I tried searching the forum to see if this has already been addressed and found nothing, as to not bore anyone...
I read that libra's are the most attractive...mainly due to thier natural charisma and charm...
How would venus apply here?
Fifth house placement, as when you first meet someone or a new love affair...
8th house placement...sexual instincts and needs
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas...
Unread 08-31-2007, 06:46 PM

Re: What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

Hi, I just wanted to add that I read that Pisces is a sign that alot of models have and Scorpio is a sign associated with beauty and sex appeal.
Unread 08-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Banned

Yes Scorpio's can be sexy, even if they are not attractive physically in a classical sense there is that intense look in their eyes those deep eyes that never really let you in but you know there is so much behind them :swoons: Scorpio Suns and Scorpio Ascendants and Scorpio Moon's are attractive to me. Although if they end it with you, you never really know why, you never understand it completely, they will never tell you sometimes what you have done to hurt them (maybe that was just my experience). I totally fell for a Scorpio Sun with Pluto squaring that Sun. I think he might have traumatized me for life and the relationship only lasted about 6 wks.
Unread 08-31-2007, 08:23 PM

i noticed that sometimes an arian influence makes for a very classical attractiveness: very well defined and accurate features with bright complection (i think though that they were to do something with cap interferance). however, it's not always that it makes manifest and another arian type that i noticed was rounded, even bulky foreheads with an almost square like face shapes.

i think maybe a combination of particular aspects and elements: e.g. taurus to give a bit of sensuality, capricorn to add strict and defined features, leo to give drama, scorpio to give magnetic sexuality and this could also go for pisces but on more subtle level etc. what aspects would be involved i do not know unfortunately.

S

Unread 09-01-2007, 02:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph

OOH Scorpio's I totally agree!! Something so sensual....in the eyes...Every one I have met are very sensual, but do them wrong or so they think watch out....
My ex was a libra....total flirt..everyone loved him....he loved attention and got it....that is why he is an ex
Aries...strong character and intense...turn on...
Unread 09-01-2007, 03:38 AM

I suppose the classic is venus on the ascendant, making good connections, or even as an unaspected.

Angelina is the pinup for this aspect. She always seems very scorpionic, but has little scorpionic influence in the chart, puzzles.

LLP
Flea

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/322chart.gif
Unread 11-24-2007, 01:11 AM

Well no matter what aspects you have, any un-attractive attribute can be overcome with a little self-education and spiritual education. Many people may be born "ugly" but overcome physical limitations through other means to become "attractive".

Your question is, I'm guessing, what's physically attractive that can be seen in a chart. As we all should know, people are attracted to others for many reasons, physical only being a small part. Personality, grace, integrity, intelligence, spirituality, and many others things make someone attractive to us, as well as past life connections which will connect us to someone no matter what they look like or act like.

In short, there's nothing in the chart that makes someone attractive, except possibly only on a very superficial level, and in that case, what difference does it make? I would think that anyone that studies astrology would be looking past the superficial anyway. But to answer what you were most likely looking for: what makes people attractive is the connection between TWO people's charts, not the one chart alone. And usually it is some sort of ASC/DSC connection to the Moon/Mars/Venus, Venus and Mars with each other, Sun with Moon/Venus/Mars, Uranus with Moon/Venus/Mars, and Pluto/Venus/Mars connections. Doesn't matter if they are squares, trines, or whatever. Sometimes squares make for more powerful magnetic attractions. Any Jupiter aspect to personal planets also helps.
Unread 11-24-2007, 04:02 AM

Agreed mdinaz-

Attractiveness is determined by an astrological comparison between two people. This falls into mental, emotional or physical attractiveness. The 7th house plays a part. I have Mercury in Gemini in the 7th house so usually my significant others talk a lot--others may say they never shut up-HA!--
but that is what I love and what I am attracted to.

There has been two threads about this and I think itís all been answered. Thanks !

- De
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna
Agreed mdinaz-

Attractiveness is determined by an astrological comparison between two

- De
Then how do you explain the beauty of a person that is well accepted by a large number of the public? Like Angelina Jolie, or Brad Pitt? I am quite sure that not every person who finds them attractive has significant connections in their charts with these two.

Star
Unread 10-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Squapius

I think there will never be a general for attractiveness, but this is a health issue.
Health is naturally attractive. Search the 6th house.
Unread 10-09-2008, 09:05 PM

This is an interesting conversation.

I was thinking of setting up a rival thread entitled:

What in someone's chart would make them generally unattractive?

Just as a comparison. And I thought it would be a lot harder. For you people.

What is unattractive in someone, might be their looks.

But for me it is personality, 9 out of 10 times.

I find that what most men find attractive in a woman... your pin-up beach babe is fairly bland, empty, and meaningless. Personality wise at least, and the points that I give her for looks are pretty much counterbalanced back to equilibrium by her vanity and pride....

Vanity and Pride make an "attractive" person, unattractive in my head.

Here is my list:

(Having Mars in Virgo and Venus in Libra both in house 1, I am entitled to have a criteria of Attractivity.)

Attractive Physically: 5
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3
Kindness: 3
Smile: 3
Eyes: 3
Legs: nice

Total: Out of Hotness.

OK, right, so that I am keeping with the Astrology she has Jupiter in Pisces, Sagittarius Sun, Venus in Capricorn Square Pluto (and my Venus, her Sun conjunct my Naptune and Trine my Moon.)

I am in love with this woman: Pretty much: Kari off Mythbusters. She's intelligent, happy, sexy, sassy, she has the charisma, the looks, she has everything.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KariByronDemotivationalPoster2.jpg (71.4 KB, 51 views)
Unread 02-06-2009, 04:43 PM

i think all aspects of venus with uranus,neptune,pluto are a indication of attractiveness uranus(magnetism), neptune(illusion),pluto(mysterious,darkness) and if asc is involved it will be much stronger.
Unread 02-06-2009, 05:49 PM

To this moment, I've never gotten a date. Even though my mom would keep on talking to me about how pretty my Hazel-Green Eyes looked.(Seeing as Green is the gemstone color of a Pisces. No wonder I'm a Pisces Sun)

It is generally said that Saturn in the 7th indicates that it would take quite the bit before I am to get intimidate with others. So I guess that explains my god awful luck.

I have the Saturn-Moon aspect. I believe it's a sextile. So I believe Saturn(Structure) supports Moon(Feelings). Hey, it's an Aries moon . I hope that scores some girl points.

Moon-Sextile Mars as well, seeing as Mars is the ruler of the Aries MH and that I have an Aries Moon. Some under-rated Aries energy .

Sun Sextile Uranus and Neptune. So I guess there may be some truth to the beauty. But beauty does not equal popularity.
Attached Images
File Type: gif My Chart.gif (26.6 KB, 29 views)

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Unread 03-17-2009, 09:43 PM

don't know if this has been addressed..as I am new to interpreting BUT..
I just feel that Neptune would bestow an otherworldly kind of beauty (that just can't be rivaled)..
and I personally think aries people are attractive

Last edited by Chimerical; 03-17-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Unread 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM

Another thing I'll say...

I attended an "energy circle" once. Not sure if that's the technical term, but that's what those who attended called it. Wasn't really a seance since no one was contacting "the beyond". Anyways, when we were going around the room and it came to my turn, somehow the conversation gravitated toward what others observed about me. They said just looking at me that I had a "foreign, traveled look" and that not everybody has that--according to them. Guess they meant that in a complimentary way. Point being, I'm guessing that comes from my mutual reception between Jupiter in the 1st and Neptune in the 9th (foreign affairs); also Neptune in Sagittarius (natural 9th house ruler). The few times I've been outside the U.S., I felt very at home, like I was traveling, yet wasn't.
Unread 03-23-2009, 11:27 PM

To add on, before people think I'm simply being sweet on myself, I think the Aquarian influences in my chart tend to off-balance any symmetry to my looks.
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimerical
don't know if this has been addressed..as I am new to interpreting BUT..
I just feel that Neptune would bestow an otherworldly kind of beauty (that just can't be rivaled)..
and I personally think aries people are attractive
Chimerical, I think you are right. I have Neptune transiting top my Sun right now and a pic I took last year with my cam was described as "ethereal" by two different people. My daughter has Neptune conjunct her Ascendant in Aquarius and she is very uniquely pretty, I am often told.

Star
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:45 PM

I have also heard that Libras are generally attractive but I don't think it necessarily means in a conventional sense. I know a very strong Libra who is the consummate social butterfly, always well liked by a wide range of people, and yet she is not very physically attractive. In fact she never wears makeup, has frizzy hair she never does anything about, and a large hook nose. I think it's safe to say her "attractiveness" comes from her personality. Maybe it's Libra on the Ascendant? My husband has this and is quite attractive.

Star
Unread 05-21-2009, 02:30 PM

the placement of venus in ascendant in aries can make one extremely attractive especially if jupiter moon and mars are also powerfully placed in chart

yashkaran sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com

Unread 06-07-2009, 07:42 PM

thats funny you should say that...brad pitts chart has all those placements...hes a sag rising with his sag sun in the first house and jupiter in aries in the 5th.....he has venus and moon in cap and mar is cap and I think mercury too...some of those are in the first house....if any of you look up pictures of brad pitt from his younger years(12,24) and compare them too 28 and on...he got better looking as he got older...he has videos on youtube of him in the 80's and he is not the god he was in meet joe black or legends of the fall or fight club....he looked better aropund his saturn return and on then he did as a child...he had all those placements yash

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashkaran View Post
the placement of venus in ascendant in aries can make one extremely attractive especially if jupiter moon and mars are also powerfully placed in chart

yashkaran sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com
Unread 06-08-2009, 08:46 AM

i find that people that natally have venus and mars conjunct have an aura about them and are attractive, socially speeking. People are drawn to them and they have charisma.
Unread 08-18-2015, 03:44 PM

my grandmother was a real beauty when she was young, and even now by the age 67 she has a beautiful face and a great body (for her age of course). she has aphrodite conjunct sun and vesta and lilith conjunct moon. i think the biggest 'job' about her beauty made the asteroid aphrodite
Unread 09-09-2015, 02:26 AM

Red face Re: What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

I hesitate to label myself anything physically. I think there's aspects in everybody that while, not conventionally considered beautiful, certainly make them attractive to someone...

That being said, I attract all types of people to me without trying. People who I consider to be out of my league turn their heads when I walk by. It used to make me really uncomfortable because it seemed like I couldn't do anything without dealing with the stares and looks. Women usually react strongly to me, too - they grab onto their boyfriend/husband a little tighter whenever I'm around. I've noticed this tendency even in couples that I know really well. It seems like they do it unconsciously.

In situations where popularity is helpful, such as in group situations, I generally do well. Everyone usually likes me. If they don't, they're usually female and older than me, and reacting strongly to my appearance. This isn't always the case, though - I've had females in my age range who didn't like me. They tend to have the mindset of "keep your enemies closer". If I pick up on their fake friendship, though, they resort back to openly hating me - which is better than secretly hating me, I guess.

I have high cheekbones, good complexion, well-shaped eyebrows which look like they've been groomed but never have, big eyes that sometimes appear dreamy and sometimes far-off, and a good figure. I've been the same weight since I was a teenager. I'm petite in every sense of the word - short stature, small hands, short limbs, etc. I appear to be the age of a teenager, even though I'm in my mid-20s.

I have:

Virgo planets (Sun, Mercury & Venus) in 7th House
Aquarius rising w/Pisces intercepted in my 1st house
Pluto in Scorpio square ASC
Venus square Midheaven
Jupiter trine MC
Chiron trine MC

Last edited by Stubborn Virgo; 09-12-2015 at 07:36 AM.
Unread 09-23-2015, 11:57 PM

I think having the moon in Leo is a good placement. Or at least that's what I was told
Unread 09-24-2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunah View Post
I think having the moon in Leo is a good placement. Or at least that's what I was told
They lied to you. I've a moon in Leo and it is horrible. The Kings/Queens of drama have these placements.

That was a lame joke.

Anyway, for physical beauty I'd say look toward the first house, the ruling planet/planets and it's aspects.

Tags
attractive, chart, generally, make