HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO everybody!

wan

I am an Aries ascendant, Leo sun, scorpio moon. I LOVE studying and talking about astrology with fellow students (or masters????)!

everybody welcome to post in my thread, ESPECIALLY if you are compatible with me, oh and, post your chart, yo!

Rivvana

Hi! :joyful:

welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm new here too. haha, Gemini rising :w00t:, Sagittarius sun :biggrin: and Cancer moon :unsure:.

yea, just replying to your post.

Love2Know

Hello welcome, I am not compatible with anybody but Bjork. But welcome regardless. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There now I look high energy took, though I am being rather lazy I am messing with your minds !!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

wan

Hi all thanks for replying!!

Hi! :joyful:

welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm new here too. haha, Gemini rising :w00t:, Sagittarius sun :biggrin: and Cancer moon :unsure:.

yea, just replying to your post.
OMG DUDE//DUDETTE, we could be very compatible! What degrees are your relative planets in? My sun (Leo) is in 9 degree, moon in scorpio in 25, and Aries ascendant is in the 2nd degree!

My chart ruler is in Gemini at 25!! we should be mates, omg! give chart? let me read it and see!

Also, is your sun in the 7th house? If yes, relationships must be of paramount importance to you! For me it is as well, but that's due to my sun-moon midpoint in the 7th house cusp! Also, if your moon is in the 2nd house, you must feel that money and wealth accumulation are important to you (nothing good or bad about it)... does this describe you?

loveastrology

Hello,
I really love talking about astrology! I am Scorpio Ascendant, Leo MC, and no Aries to speak of. But I get along with Aries people very well.

wan

Hello,
I really love talking about astrology! I am Scorpio Ascendant, Leo MC, and no Aries to speak of. But I get along with Aries people very well.
oooh, scorpio ascendant, I should be wary of you!! lol, just kidding! we could be mates, depending on our respective degrees....what is the rest of your chart like? don't have to post it, just give a general idea, to see if you are what modality and element-dominated.

I believe I am a fixed-fire type :eek:

loveastrology

oooh, scorpio ascendant, I should be wary of you!! lol, just kidding! we could be mates, depending on our respective degrees....what is the rest of your chart like? don't have to post it, just give a general idea, to see if you are what modality and element-dominated.

I believe I am a fixed-fire type :eek:

Scorpio ASC at 1 degree, with Pluto at 1 degree on Ascendant. I am a Libra sun in 12th house in last decant, Gemini moon in 8th house second decant.. Mars in Capricorn, Mercury in Libra, Venus in Scorpio. I believe although there is no cancer in my chart the chart expresses cancer, since I have more cardinal and water than anything else.
Scorpio gets a bad rap! No need to be afraid...unless we forget to take our medication of course...muhahaha! ;)

wan

Scorpio ASC at 1 degree, with Pluto at 1 degree on Ascendant. I am a Libra sun in 12th house in last decant, Gemini moon in 8th house second decant.. Mars in Capricorn, Mercury in Libra, Venus in Scorpio. I believe although there is no cancer in my chart the chart expresses cancer, since I have more cardinal and water than anything else.
Scorpio gets a bad rap! No need to be afraid...unless we forget to take our medication of course...muhahaha! ;)
holy, you have a deeply Plutonian influence in your chart, don't you? you must appear to others as a dark, brooding, intense, mysterious and powerful being!! Too bad your ascendant squares my venus!! but it's ok because I believe my mars trines your sun, and my sun sextiles (somewhat) your moon. Mars in cappy is a force to be reckoned with! YOu must have a lot of drive.

Very interesting!!

p.s. just realized your pluto squares my venus, according to cafeastrology, I am enthralled with you sexually?!?!? LOLWUT!!!

Last edited:

tararoseastrologer

Hey guys!! I'm new too! I'm a Libra Sun with a Leo Rising and Gemini Moon. I always stick up for Scorpios because there's 3 different kinds of Scorpios: there's the Scorpion Scorpios which you do have to watch out for, they are poisonous, there's the Phoenix Scorpios which have risen from the ashes of their Scorpio selves, then there's the Eagle Scorpios who have flown above being the scorpion and are the most spiritual kind of Scorpio. (I have a Scorpio Pluto btw(but so does everyone my age))

wan

Hey guys!! I'm new too! I'm a Libra Sun with a Leo Rising and Gemini Moon. I always stick up for Scorpios because there's 3 different kinds of Scorpios: there's the Scorpion Scorpios which you do have to watch out for, they are poisonous, there's the Phoenix Scorpios which have risen from the ashes of their Scorpio selves, then there's the Eagle Scorpios who have flown above being the scorpion and are the most spiritual kind of Scorpio. (I have a Scorpio Pluto btw(but so does everyone my age))
Hello welcome!

If you have Leo rising, your sun in Libra should be in the 3rd house of communication, and your gemini moon in the 11th house of friendship, so does this mean you are talkative and love to make friends? If yes, I think I like you already :D :D :D

Rivvana

Hi all thanks for replying!!

OMG DUDE//DUDETTE, we could be very compatible! What degrees are your relative planets in? My sun (Leo) is in 9 degree, moon in scorpio in 25, and Aries ascendant is in the 2nd degree!

My chart ruler is in Gemini at 25!! we should be mates, omg! give chart? let me read it and see!

Also, is your sun in the 7th house? If yes, relationships must be of paramount importance to you! For me it is as well, but that's due to my sun-moon midpoint in the 7th house cusp! Also, if your moon is in the 2nd house, you must feel that money and wealth accumulation are important to you (nothing good or bad about it)... does this describe you?

YES MY SUN IS IN MY 7th house!! :w00t:

haha, and yes that does describe me!
Here is my chart:

My best friend has moon in Scorpio, Leo sun, Aquarius ascendant. :cool:

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 20

wan

YES MY SUN IS IN MY 7th house!! :w00t:

haha, and yes that does describe me!
Here is my chart:

My best friend has moon in Scorpio, Leo sun, Aquarius ascendant. :cool:
I can totally see a Leo//Aquarius//scorpio combo person getting along with a Gemini//Sagitarius//cancer person like you!!

I see that your moon is actually in your first house...very interesting! And you have so many planets in the 7th house...so it's a highly emphasized house, the 7th house!

Rivvana

I see that your moon is actually in your first house...very interesting! And you have so many planets in the 7th house...so it's a highly emphasized house, the 7th house!

Yes it's incredibly annoying! I don't even really know what it means apart from my life is going to be about relationships, relationships, relationships, (friends, enemies, good and bad)
With Cancer moon in the first house I couldn't hide my emotions if I were standing behind a brick wall. Sometimes people will ask my opinion on something and my face will show my answer before I can think up of something nicer to say, this gets me in trouble a lot. :bandit:

Do you know how my super-duper powered seventh house is going to effect me? Doesn't seem to be doing much at the moment. :pouty:

loveastrology

holy, you have a deeply Plutonian influence in your chart, don't you? you must appear to others as a dark, brooding, intense, mysterious and powerful being!! Too bad your ascendant squares my venus!! but it's ok because I believe my mars trines your sun, and my sun sextiles (somewhat) your moon. Mars in cappy is a force to be reckoned with! YOu must have a lot of drive.

Very interesting!!

p.s. just realized your pluto squares my venus, according to cafeastrology, I am enthralled with you sexually?!?!? LOLWUT!!!

LOL LOL Enthralled with me sexually eh? Hey I'm flattered! Although, are we maybe rushing into this? Haha kidding!
You are right people do see me as all of those things!! I don't really care though, lol.
Do people see you as fiery and fun? because that is my online impression of you at this point ;)
If your Mars trines my Sun does that mean you can bring out the Libra in me? Hehe. Mars in Gemini or Aquarius? Is your Venus in Aquarius or Leo? with Sun in Leo and Aries Ascendant wow you must be quite a fireball! In a good way of course! You probably don't need too much caffeine, right? Lol! What sign is your Mercury in?

wan

LOL LOL Enthralled with me sexually eh? Hey I'm flattered! Although, are we maybe rushing into this? Haha kidding!
You are right people do see me as all of those things!! I don't really care though, lol.
Do people see you as fiery and fun? because that is my online impression of you at this point ;)
If your Mars trines my Sun does that mean you can bring out the Libra in me? Hehe. Mars in Gemini or Aquarius? Is your Venus in Aquarius or Leo? with Sun in Leo and Aries Ascendant wow you must be quite a fireball! In a good way of course! You probably don't need too much caffeine, right? Lol! What sign is your Mercury in?
Lol! You seem like a really fun and warm person! Also thanks for regarding me as fiery and fun, that is such a high compliment :blush: I do tend to be quite enthusiastic!

I am not too too sure about what my Mars trines your sun means, but I think the way I express my drive meets your approval...I think! My mars is in Gemini at the 25th degree, and it is also incidentally my chart ruler. My Venus is in Leo, at 2nd degree; not in an actual sextile to either you sun or your moon but at least in a sextile sign. My mercury is in Leo, I think around the 3rd degree?

hehe you seem like a really interesting person...good to have you on the boards!!

p.s. you can see my chart here:http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...ung&COUNTRY=TAIW&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

wan

Yes it's incredibly annoying! I don't even really know what it means apart from my life is going to be about relationships, relationships, relationships, (friends, enemies, good and bad)
With Cancer moon in the first house I couldn't hide my emotions if I were standing behind a brick wall. Sometimes people will ask my opinion on something and my face will show my answer before I can think up of something nicer to say, this gets me in trouble a lot. :bandit:

Do you know how my super-duper powered seventh house is going to effect me? Doesn't seem to be doing much at the moment. :pouty:
hmm. I am not too too sure about the significance of having such a powerful stellium in the 7th house, except that I did notice that the ruler of the 7th house is actually located in the house, plus the benefic Venus which is also located in said house, and I believe these are auspicious placements. Your Mars is also in the 7th house, which I believe it means you exert much of your drive, focus, and energy, into 7th house affairs, which pertain to marriage, and/or the formation of close relationships.

Rivvana

hmm. I am not too too sure about the significance of having such a powerful stellium in the 7th house, except that I did notice that the ruler of the 7th house is actually located in the house, plus the benefic Venus which is also located in said house, and I believe these are auspicious placements . . .

haha well that's good then. :biggrin:

How about your seventh house?

loveastrology

Lol! You seem like a really fun and warm person! Also thanks for regarding me as fiery and fun, that is such a high compliment :blush: I do tend to be quite enthusiastic!

I am not too too sure about what my Mars trines your sun means, but I think the way I express my drive meets your approval...I think! My mars is in Gemini at the 25th degree, and it is also incidentally my chart ruler. My Venus is in Leo, at 2nd degree; not in an actual sextile to either you sun or your moon but at least in a sextile sign. My mercury is in Leo, I think around the 3rd degree?

hehe you seem like a really interesting person...good to have you on the boards!!

p.s. you can see my chart here:http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...ung&COUNTRY=TAIW&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

I do approve of any expression of drive so long as it's sincere so I'm sure that is true.
You have a lot of mental energy with Mars in Gemini in 3rd house! Do you have a quick mind? Seems like you can pretty well visualize charts and connect aspects in your head.
You must be very, very creative...because...Mercury, Venus, Sun and Jupiter in Leo...in 5th house...Dang! Either you are a born artist or you're going to have a lot of kiddies or both right? Lol don't laugh too hard if I'm totally wrong...I'm a novice!
Moon conjunct Uranus in 8th house...interesting indeed. That and Pluto in the 7th makes me think you like unique people :)
And then the Jupiter trine Neptune...if you are not creative then I might be the Pope.. My first act as Pope is to...hmm...ride in the Pope Mobile. Random? Yeah!
Also just attached my chart..

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 31