will i ever get married?

Raquel

Neptune in 7th house may represent delusion... but I cannot tell you if you gonna marry or not... You are young... Live your life... and than you'll see... More important than marry is to have just one person which you can share everything... it's not a paper, that would give you happiness in love.

Instead asking Will I ever get married? just ask... will I ever find love?
that's more important...
Best Luck

Cheers

desperateneptune

thank u! i totally agree with you..what i really meant to ask was if i will find love...i am only concerned about marriage because i would like to have a child at some point and i cant do it on my own :andy: but i think that my chart unfortunately is not very promising

Raquel

In the 5th house, house of children, you have Venus and Pluto... for me it's a good indicator that you will have children, yes. With Pluto it means unique children in a good way, and with venus maybe there's a tendency to have more girls than boys... You don't have malefic planets in this house... if there is malefic planets I would tell problems, but you don't have. If the house was empty I would not be able to say... But with these planets that's my answer, I think you will have children yes, and you'll be happy with them.

desperateneptune

thank you! i know but if i dont find an appropriate person i will not be able to have them on my own- i mean i will not be able to raise them-my last two ex bf were not able to have children and i found them one right after the other!!! :biggrin: ridiculous e?

Last edited:

Raquel

thank you! i know but if i dont find an appropriate person i will not be able to have them on my own- i mean i will not be able to raise them-my last two ex bf were not able to have children and i found them one right after the other!!! :biggrin: ridiculous e?

:s lol you're still young... but if you don't find anyone, if you have this dream, why not having a child alone? If you were financially independent that's not a problem... it's a choice... but, 'till 40th you have enough time to find your soulmate :p don't worry

desperateneptune

:smile: yes definetely i would but i am not financially independent and my family can not help me (my parents are old). did u say 40 accidently or did you see anything in my chart ??