Bone Cancer

fensi88

Your mother is signified with Ju in its own sign, not so bad. Ju is hot and moist, in Pi- cold and moist, so she is not in worts condition (if Ju will be in cold and dry sign it will be worst) According to J Frawley significator of illnes is here Ju in mutable sign which means illness will come and go it will be not long-lasting. So, in my opinion, she will recover.

GeminiVirgo

So if jupiter is in a mutable sign (mine in Gemini together with sun and mercury) Their will be a illness that will heal??? Oh my god I had a accident when I was 8--> Epilepsy so their is a possibility that I will heal? Please I hope you will answer..

fensi88

In this chart it was Ju.
If you want to know answer about your illness you must ask question... and then we will see what planet is in play.

GeminiVirgo

Hi,
I have just heard from aquarius7000 that its maybe possible. Here you have my chart. My North Node and Lot of Fortune are placed in 6th house(aqua). What do you say is their a possibility of being back normal?? This means very much for me.

Attachments

• astro_seher1.jpg
    astro_seher1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20

fensi88

This is Horary forum, we do not work with natal charts, so please insert the chart for date, time and place when you ask the question about your illness.
The best time to ask a question is when you are most worried about it and strongly wish to know the answer. Some clients will try to use astrology to pick the time of the question. Do not do this as it will affect the accuracy of the question. Do your best to totally ignore the state of the Heavens, if you are aware of them!

GeminiVirgo

Ohh, sorry. I mean accually this it is a chronical disease so, time, place isn't important. I need to take medication and can't stop this otherwise I have attacks. The doctors says it will never heal and I need to take these medication all my life.. I think I wrote this at a wrong topic. You mean you can say things about acute problems or a specific day that is important?? Did I understand you correctly? Sorry my english isn't so good:pinched: