I have trouble fighting enemies- what can I do to remedy this?

Bloop

I am bullied by others and constantly put down by them to the point of depression/low self esteem. Most people do not respect me, and if I try to stand up for myself people humiliate me and I am shut down. What am I to do to remedy this situation so I am able to fight back with confidence, get treated better by people, or can not allow people's comments to hurt me?

Dec 1st 1993
15:03
Worcester, USA

creativei

Currently you are running sat dasa and that sat is mars constellation more over it aspecting mars . in addition to that asc lord in 8th with rahu aspected by sat ketu . no need to say even you sit quiet problems knocks at your doorstep even you have chances of visiting prison . 8th house is all about battle fight sudden attacks sadist violent activities and mesha lagna person are very much to that they are born fighters and gangsters they wont settle untill defeating enemy warriror spirit . arrogant bloody idiots . for you its just physical troubles and sudden attacks you will face many humiliation attacks in this period stay safe or run away some other state come back after sat dasa ! dont think im joking things will go that much worst . 8th house is afflicted worst take care engage in spirituality . chances of major trauma too .. . nothing good to say sorry .