Will my Okcupid flirt be my Mr Right?

Gail

Hello Everyone,
I have in strange situation. Last december i have opened Okcupid Account. I have met a guy who lives in Germany. For 1 month we have talked and tried to know eachother better. Sure We have talked different persons too. But i am into you definitely. We live in different countries. I ll visit him on this May. I just wanna know that after visiting and sharing something physical and emotional things will we start a relationship? How will feel about me?

Thank you for your answers

Here it is the chart:

https://ibb.co/i0tRvn

Greetings...

Chrysalis

You've got moon/L5 jup/venus all in a pitted degree, moons now void and the next aspect she makes is saturn after a change of signs/circumstances.

He's in his 11th house/online dating but i don't like neptune next to him, this makes me feel like he's not being his true self,showing his true colors and you are also square neptune, moon/mars/venus are all out of sect and your only in his term.

He's not the one for you, you'll be more into him.

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Mars are more interested in him/Venus, since you/Mars receives him/Venus by triplicity, but Venus receives Mars only marginally, by term. These two significators do apply to aspect each other in about the number of degrees equal to the number of months when you might go see him. The applying aspect that they makes, though, is a difficult one, a square. This suggests that you will actually meet each other, but the square aspect along with the lack of reception suggests that the outcome will not go well.

tikana

It could work but mars is interested in jup which about to enter 1st house
Venus is strong venus will b making moves
I dont know if mars will reply

rafaella

I don't know about Mr Right, but romance there is... some issues to work through with the square, but overall looks good. Mutual reception, Moon in sign of Jupiter... I think too early to ask if he is Mr right, you haven't met yet and chart will show near future and how things are now.

Please update.

Gail

Than you for all your responds... Moon is void maybe the chart is not acceptable. But anyway maybe i can ask one moretime when everything ll settle more good way or bad way... Thank you soo much :)

Gail

It could work but mars is interested in jup which about to enter 1st house
Venus is strong venus will b making moves
I dont know if mars will reply

I ll meet a new guy soon. He must be Jupiter :) He is from another country too... Venus which is this guy will be making moves mmm.. I dont know i ll re consider:) Void of moon makes this chart unacceptable?

Gail

I don't know about Mr Right, but romance there is... some issues to work through with the square, but overall looks good. Mutual reception, Moon in sign of Jupiter... I think too early to ask if he is Mr right, you haven't met yet and chart will show near future and how things are now.

Please update.
I think yeah i am more into you but there is romance too... I wanna believe you:) Moon’s situation makes this chart maybe unacceptable idk :/

Gail

You as Mars are more interested in him/Venus, since you/Mars receives him/Venus by triplicity, but Venus receives Mars only marginally, by term. These two significators do apply to aspect each other in about the number of degrees equal to the number of months when you might go see him. The applying aspect that they makes, though, is a difficult one, a square. This suggests that you will actually meet each other, but the square aspect along with the lack of reception suggests that the outcome will not go well.

Should we consider this chart? Cuz moon is void?! Btw doesnt square aspect give passion? What do you think?

Gail

You've got moon/L5 jup/venus all in a pitted degree, moons now void and the next aspect she makes is saturn after a change of signs/circumstances.

He's in his 11th house/online dating but i don't like neptune next to him, this makes me feel like he's not being his true self,showing his true colors and you are also square neptune, moon/mars/venus are all out of sect and your only in his term.

He's not the one for you, you'll be more into him.

I know he is mysterious i feel it we ll see what ll happen in the future i definitely update it:) thank you:)