Help me to find purpose of my LIFE

Buddyyy

Hi all,
I am writing again in this group. I tried asking regarding my career previously but there is no change since then. It is been 1 year now. I got so many interviews but still no job. In some interviews, they said I am the candidate and I was at the last round but then they rejected me. All my self-esteem, confidence is very down. I don't know how will I do good in my life. I feel like there is no point in doing all these. I am searching and applying for jobs day and night trying to learn more. I am so mentally tired now. At the starting of this year I was so depressed I thought of committing suicide. I am currently living in Europe but soon I am going back to India as my visa got rejected. I have no life now like 0 zero social life. It is being so stressful now. I feel useless. Can anyone please tell me what is waiting for me in near future? I had a dream of pursuing PhD but with this mental state, I don't know how.

DOB 25/03/94
Time 2.20- 2.23 pm afternoon
Place Serampore, West Bengal, India

leomoon

Since you are experiencing so much difficulty in your life, I would advise
a VEDIC chart to be posted on this thread, with your request for a reading, because you should be able to get one more easily there. The Vedic Astrologers are excellent when it comes to prognostications of the near future in natal Astrology.

You would have more luck attracting their attention if you posted a chart to read.

Good luck to you!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141172&highlight=Vedic

leomoon

Perhaps this will help you get a reading?

From what I can see, by early March 2022, you will be having Transiting Jupiter (a beneficial planet), Trine your natal Jupiter which will or should bring about change in your status and help you. At that same time, you will experience, a Nodal Return.

I don't know Vedic all that well, just bits and pieces but it does seem to be hopeful and you should be educating yourself meanwhile, as you mentioned earlier, to PREPARE for Tr Jupiter trine Jupiter. You want to be ready for any important meetings that come your way.

transiting Venus will also in early March trine and sextile your individual nodes.

Last edited:

Buddyyy

Thanks Leomoon for your kind words. But certainly I am not that knowledgeable what you have shared with me, is it possible for you to say more about it.

leomoon

Thanks Leomoon for your kind words. But certainly I am not that knowledgeable what you have shared with me, is it possible for you to say more about it.

Over your 8th house you see the outer glyph "J" and that stands for Jupiter, the benevolent planet which helps us more then not, and keeps us out of harm's way.

Now in month of March, you should be experiencing a better time then what you have described here because that benevolent planet will make a lovely Trine aspect (120 degrees) to your 4th house Jupiter.

IF you have access to a protractor and are trying to learn astrology, (mine costs on 10cents :) and they come in handy. You could put the protractor on the transiting Jupiter in March and the natal 4th house Jupiter and see it's approximately 120 degrees sometime in March.

Since this is a planet that we all love to have when times are tough, transiting our houses in a beneficial way (not a square of 90 degrees for example nor an opposition of 180 degrees (360°) is a circle the natal chart.

IF I am correct (and I am not proficient in Vedic Astrology at all), then you should be experiencing some relief then.

The thing about Vedic Astrology that I'm not proficient in, is they see your natal chart in relation to planetary transits etc. as "friendly, neutral or enemy" planets. :unsure:

Therefore, you must have a proficient Vedic Astrologer guide you in the near future, but from my vantage point, you can't get a better transit for lucky breaks then Jupiter is.

I see your 9th house (in Vedic ) contains your Sun in Pisces, which is also the ruler of your 9th house. Now, since benevolent planet Jupiter (which I've already mentioned as good luck) may activate your 9th house even though transiting Jupiter will not be over your Sun in March. Having Jupiter as ruler of the 9th, is a good omen too. See this link which explains better:

https://jothishi.com/the-9th-house-in-vedic-astrology/

9th House of Dharma and Bhagya –

The 9th house in vedic astrology is one of the strongest and auspicious houses amongst the 12 houses. The planetary movements in the 9th house turns the wheel of fortune. The house is known for luck and fortune. The planetary movements in the 9th house determines whether fortune will radiate its blessings upon a person or not. The 9th house, therefore is a reflection of god’s will upon the favourable events occurring in a person’s life. If your 9th house is strong, you will be glide through all the hardships of the world without putting much effort. However, the luck and fortune bestowed in the 9th house is a result of all the past karmic deeds. The luck is strongly based on meritocracy. If your past karma was good, then your luck will shine upon your future endeavors. It simply run on the principle of sowing and reaping of a seed.
Since I am NOT qualified to render Vedic Astrological help to you, I will leave it as is until a Vedic Astrologer sees your thread and decides to help. That way, we BOTH may learn more.

But from what I can tell, this trine with Jupiter will or should bring about relief from your current state in the near future. The thing to remember about Astrology is the planets are always moving (transiting), so hard times don't last forever although they may seem to. :pouty:

Keep your faith in yourself, because god resides in you TOO> To lose faith in yourself, is to lose faith in God,and what is in store or intended for your growth as a soul.

Hope this helps a little bit:

The Vedic Astrologer will also talk about the important Dasa you are in at that time and whether or not it is a friendly planet for your chart.

leomoon

Sorry, I have no more to add to what I've offered you.

IF you do not get a response here, you can always try another astro forum however, like astro.com has.

Good luck!

mathur_dinesh

The major-period of the Moon has started from March/2021. The Moon is the owner of the ascendant and it is in the house of wealth in a friendly sign. Its nakshatra owner (Ketu) is in the eleventh house of income and success. The Moon is strong as it is going to be opposite the Sun. Hence you should receive good results in this major-period of ten years.
In the near future the period from 25/Dec/2021 to 25/January/2021 should prove good. You are likely to get a job in the coming March-April.

Buddyyy

The major-period of the Moon has started from March/2021. The Moon is the owner of the ascendant and it is in the house of wealth in a friendly sign. Its nakshatra owner (Ketu) is in the eleventh house of income and success. The Moon is strong as it is going to be opposite the Sun. Hence you should receive good results in this major-period of ten years.
In the near future the period from 25/Dec/2021 to 25/January/2021 should prove good. You are likely to get a job in the coming March-April.

Hi Mathur Sir,
Thanks for your kind reply. I did not understand the time you wrote should it be 25/2021-25/2022?
Sir where shall I settle, ay chances of abroad as what I studied has the most of the jobs and PhDs there? I am looking for jobs for a long time, when you say March-April, is it related to an academic job (PhD) or it is a job? I am sorry sir asking you so many questions but you might understand my situation I am looking for opportunities day long. In the meantime (2 months back) I almost got 1 job but they rejected after the final round when the verification was done.
Please let me know sir what you think.

mathur_dinesh

In the near future the period from 25/Dec/2021 to 25/January/2022 should prove good.-One month

By job I mean an employment that should yield income to you for your sustenance.

Other questions will be taken up once these predictions fructify.

Last edited:

Buddyyy

In the near future the period from 25/Dec/2021 to 25/January/2022 should prove good.-One month

By job I mean an employment that should yield income to you for your sustenance.

Other questions will be taken up once these predictions fructify.

Thanks, Mathur sir for your reply. Do you observe any relocation?

Buddyyy

Hi,

I am writing as well as seeking help again here. I have waited for the months suggested.

Can someone please say what is my future? I don't know what to say more, just wanted to know what is my future?

I hope for some kind reply.

best