question: will my marriage to my partner be happy and successful?

Hello! I have been with my partner for about a year and half. We are engaged and long distance, American/Turkish. Recently, he’s been battling a lot of reoccurring trauma from his childhood that I just found out about. Because of the way his trauma has manifested, I’m wondering if our marriage will be successful or if I am wasting my time.

Positives are that our rulers, Venus and Mars, are tightly conjunct. They are also in the 10th house, which represents long term commitments. This is doubled by the house sign being Capricorn. I believe Jupiter and Moon in Pisces is good, but what I’m concerned about is the Mars/Pluto and Venus/Pluto energy, as well as maybe having too much Piscean energy. Natally, Pisces rules my 11th house and rules his 5th house. Thank you so much for any help!

https://ibb.co/9nwMp1h

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello! I have been with my partner for about a year and half. We are engaged and long distance, American/Turkish. Recently, he’s been battling a lot of reoccurring trauma from his childhood that I just found out about. Because of the way his trauma has manifested, I’m wondering if our marriage will be successful or if I am wasting my time.

Positives are that our rulers, Venus and Mars, are tightly conjunct. They are also in the 10th house, which represents long term commitments. This is doubled by the house sign being Capricorn. I believe Jupiter and Moon in Pisces is good, but what I’m concerned about is the Mars/Pluto and Venus/Pluto energy, as well as maybe having too much Piscean energy. Natally, Pisces rules my 11th house and rules his 5th house. Thank you so much for any help!

https://ibb.co/9nwMp1h

Your significators are tightly conjunct. There is good reception in both directions, from him/Venus to you by exaltation and from you/Mars to him by triplicity. VenusMars are in the 11th though, though, rather than the 10th, since a planet within 5 degrees of the cusp of the next house partakes of that house. So it may be that your connection is moving to a emphasis on friendship, which is crucial, really foundational, in a marriage.
Moon signifying both you, and also, the unfolding of the question, is in the unfortunate 12th. It is also weak, reflecting very little light as it approaches its crescent lunation phase and on to a new moon.

I can see you staying together, but I think right now, you need to adjust how you might have seen things before unfold in terms of marriage, that it may not come how or as soon as you imagined. But what you do now with him, supporting him through this, will be of great value if and when your marriage comes to pass.

Last edited:
Your significators are tightly conjunct. There is good reception in both directions, from him/Venus to you by exaltation and from you/Mars to him by triplicity. VenusMars are in the 11th though, though, rather than the 10th, since a planet within 5 degrees of the cusp of the next house partakes of that house. So it may be that your connection is moving to a emphasis on friendship, which is crucial, really foundational, in a marriage.
Moon signifying both you, and also, the unfolding of the question, is in the unfortunate 12th. It is also weak, reflecting very little light as it approaches its crescent lunation phase and on to a new moon.

I can see you staying together, but I think right now, you need to adjust how you might have seen things before unfold in terms or marriage, that it may not come how or as soon as you imagined. But what you do now with him, supporting him through this, will be of great value if and when your marriage comes to pass.

Thank you so much, IleneK! I am always curious to see how horary unfolds after the fact. A day or so after I posted this horary, I found out more information about him and decided to end the engagement. I have also cut off all contact. Perhaps this is where moon in the 12th was really telling. I will be sure to place a lot of emphasis on the moon next time I look at a horary chart. Towards the end of March I met an extremely nice man and we became partners shortly after.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for sharing the adjustment you made regarding your view of the engagement, reflective of the very challenged Moon. Under the circumstances you describe, it sounds like a wise one.
Wishing you the very best.