Extreme delay or denial regarding marriage ?

NatasNoiz

Namaskaar astrologers,

I will be appreciated if u can take a look at my birth chart.

DOB: August 11th 1981
TOB: 15:47 (Univ. Time: 12:47)
POB: Mersin / Turkey (34e38, 36n48)

Kiran

Dear Natasnoiz,

I don't think your birth time is accurate. If I follow ruling planets at my location then at time of analysis of your horoscope, the rising ascendant was mercury and it was in mrigasira nakshatra ruled by mars. moon was transiting in aries sign and in bharani nakshatra and the day is tuesday ruled by mars.

As per the birth time that you have provided 7th cuspal sublord which is the primary house of marriage is rahu. Though in the ruling planets rahu is represents by mars and venus, however it is not directly appearing as ruling planet.

If I move your birth time by about 3 mins backwards, that is 3.43 pm then mars is the 7th cuspal sublord.

Mars is in punarvasu nakshtra ruled by jupiter and sub division of saturn. saturn is in hasta nakshtra.
Moon is in 1st house.

Below is the complete signification of Mars
Mars as a planet : 8; 6; Asp 3; Asp 11
Starlord Jupiter: 10; 5; Cnj Sa(10, 3-4, Asp 1, Asp 8); Asp 7
Sublord of Saturn: ----
Starlord of Saturn is Moon: 1

For Marriage, 7th cuspal sublord must signify either houses 2 or 7 or 11.
Mars nakshatra lord jupiter is signifying 5th(house of love) and aspecting 7th(prime house of marriage), however it is not getting support from either sublord saturn or saturn's nakshatra lord moon to go ahead, hence the denial of marriage. Please focus on other aspects of life....

NatasNoiz

Dear Natasnoiz,

I don't think your birth time is accurate. If I follow ruling planets at my location then at time of analysis of your horoscope, the rising ascendant was mercury and it was in mrigasira nakshatra ruled by mars. moon was transiting in aries sign and in bharani nakshatra and the day is tuesday ruled by mars.

As per the birth time that you have provided 7th cuspal sublord which is the primary house of marriage is rahu. Though in the ruling planets rahu is represents by mars and venus, however it is not directly appearing as ruling planet.

If I move your birth time by about 3 mins backwards, that is 3.43 pm then mars is the 7th cuspal sublord.

Mars is in punarvasu nakshtra ruled by jupiter and sub division of saturn. saturn is in hasta nakshtra.
Moon is in 1st house.

Below is the complete signification of Mars
Mars as a planet : 8; 6; Asp 3; Asp 11
Starlord Jupiter: 10; 5; Cnj Sa(10, 3-4, Asp 1, Asp 8); Asp 7
Sublord of Saturn: ----
Starlord of Saturn is Moon: 1

For Marriage, 7th cuspal sublord must signify either houses 2 or 7 or 11.
Mars nakshatra lord jupiter is signifying 5th(house of love) and aspecting 7th(prime house of marriage), however it is not getting support from either sublord saturn or saturn's nakshatra lord moon to go ahead, hence the denial of marriage. Please focus on other aspects of life....

A professional western astrologer who also gives classes made the rectification. A vedic astrologer found the exact time 15:55 using D-24 chart. When i use 15:55 as birth time, 7th cuspal lord is still Rahu. If 7th cuspal lord is rahu, is it denial again ?

Kiran

If it was rahu, you should have got married by now or long time back
See Rahu's signification

Rahu as a planet : 8, sgl(mon :1)
Starlord Saturn : 10,3,4; conj jupiter(10,5, asp 7)
Sublord Mercury : 9,11
Starlord Mercury : 9,11

Here Rahu sublord Mercury is strong significator of 11th(permanent ties with spouse), hence if rahu was your 7th cuspal sublord then marriage is promised and if that was the case then you should have been married long time back as the dashas of venus, sun and moon were all significators of either 2nd or 7th or 11th....

With 15.55 hrs, 7th cuspal sublord is jupiter... even jupiter is in denial

Jupiter is in hasta nakshatra and sub division of jupiter. Mars is in punarvasu nakshatra ruled by jupiter.

Jupiter as a planet : ----
Starlord Moon : 1
Sublord Jupiter: ----
Starlord Moon: 1

See here too Jupiter has not become significator of 2 or 7 or 11....

Hope this helps you...

NatasNoiz

If it was rahu, you should have got married by now or long time back
See Rahu's signification

Rahu as a planet : 8, sgl(mon :1)
Starlord Saturn : 10,3,4; conj jupiter(10,5, asp 7)
Sublord Mercury : 9,11
Starlord Mercury : 9,11

Here Rahu sublord Mercury is strong significator of 11th(permanent ties with spouse), hence if rahu was your 7th cuspal sublord then marriage is promised and if that was the case then you should have been married long time back as the dashas of venus, sun and moon were all significators of either 2nd or 7th or 11th....

With 15.55 hrs, 7th cuspal sublord is jupiter... even jupiter is in denial

Jupiter is in hasta nakshatra and sub division of jupiter. Mars is in punarvasu nakshatra ruled by jupiter.

Jupiter as a planet : ----
Starlord Moon : 1
Sublord Jupiter: ----
Starlord Moon: 1

See here too Jupiter has not become significator of 2 or 7 or 11....

Hope this helps you...

Thanx 4 ur time Kiran. I wanna ask u a question: I know that KP uses placidus house system. Why u use whole signs 4 aspects ?

Kiran

We use Vedic Aspects planet to planet and planet to cusp within orb of 3 degree 20 mins, at times this orb is increase to 4 degree.