Singing contest and my Venusian/Sunny chart

fullmoonlibra

I finally moved abroad!
To the city of my dreams!
The city's Sun is conjunct my Venus in tenth house: so I have the constant feeling of being in love, for no reason. My heart is pounding really fast and I'm so happy!

I advise everyone to once in your lifetime to visit a city which's Sun will be on your Venus..

To the topic..:

The week after I moved in to my new place, I heared about a singing contest on a tv channel. I thought: this must be destiny, finally a creative outlet! If you look back in my older posts, you will see that I always have felt the stress of not being able to express my creative talents.
And my chart's north node ruler is in fifth house. So destiny directions lead to fifth house matters too!
Fifth house matters abroad (NN is in 9th house).

I'm just curious: has Sun/NN (9) trine Leo AC trine Mars/Neptune (5) someting to do with which I'm going through about the singing contest??

Leo, Sun and the fifth house is about 'being on stage', and North Node is involved, so kind of destiny.. And Neptune is about singing..

Above all: Venus is on the top of my chart in strongest position. Plus, Sun is second most elevated (any relevance?).
And Neptune/Mars is also in trine to MC, carreerwise.

I would love to hear some wise advise and correction from advanced astrologers.

Thanks in advance!

fullmoonlibra

Here is the chart with transits of the day when I will be judged..
Two days after is possible too (there are four dates, this charts transits are from day 1).
The day after is Moon transit conjunct my Leo Ac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: