All the no marriage indicators are present in my chart

mabrook

Hello everyone!

Lately, i have been studying on the charts about relationships and marriage, and i noticed that all the bad indicators presents in my chart fully! I'm 24, so i don't plan a marriage in at least 2-3 years, it's too early for me. But i want to find my lifetime prince and marry with him in some day.

The indicators in my chart:

ruler of 7th house is in leo and opposite with saturn and pluto

sun in virgo

sun inconjunct saturn aspect

5th house ruler in 12th house

mars is very badly posited, in libra and 12th house

what would you say? do you think that i will marry or not.

sorry for my bad english, hope that you can understand me :)

Attachments

• haritam.jpg
    haritam.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

waybread

Oftentimes there are a lot of OPs compared to the smaller number of people who know how to read charts and are around to answer them at any given time. Then any OP will stay on the "new posts" board for a limited number of hours, so it can be easy to miss.

But I don't see why you think you couldn't get married. Maybe you practice some other system than I do. The horoscope shows only the newborn's potential, it isn't a biography of your life. Each planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings.

Saturn can cause disappointments and delays, but it doesn't necessarily mean denial.

There is nothing wrong with the sun in Virgo. Roughly 1/12 of the entire human population has this placement, and most of them get married. Roughly 1/12 of the entire human population will have Mars in the 12th house.

The 5th house rules children and leisure activities. Casual love affairs and "sex for fun" are 5th house matters, but not marriage.

The chart shows more about the kind of man to whom you are attracted.

mabrook

Oftentimes there are a lot of OPs compared to the smaller number of people who know how to read charts and are around to answer them at any given time. Then any OP will stay on the "new posts" board for a limited number of hours, so it can be easy to miss.

But I don't see why you think you couldn't get married. Maybe you practice some other system than I do. The horoscope shows only the newborn's potential, it isn't a biography of your life. Each planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings.

Saturn can cause disappointments and delays, but it doesn't necessarily mean denial.

There is nothing wrong with the sun in Virgo. Roughly 1/12 of the entire human population has this placement, and most of them get married. Roughly 1/12 of the entire human population will have Mars in the 12th house.

The 5th house rules children and leisure activities. Casual love affairs and "sex for fun" are 5th house matters, but not marriage.

The chart shows more about the kind of man to whom you are attracted.

Thanks for your answer.

You are right about that 1/12 people have these positions in their charts and they can marry, but the arrangement of so many unmarried indicators are challenging. Looking at chart, the ruler of the 7th house is badly aspected, sun is badly posited for marriage (virgo is passed for an unfortunate indicator for marriage in traditional astrology), mars is detriment. So, all the indicators are negative, i think.

Again, thanks for the positive comment.

katydid

Yes, the ruler of your 7th, Venus, is in Leo in the 10th. And it is in a difficult situation with Saturn and Pluto. But that does not totally negate a future marriage. It does indicate that you may choose volatile partnerships too often. And you need to try to avoid such strict, bossy types of partners. You do so much better with people who treat you fairly and equally.

Your Venus has some very nice aspects to it. You have Venus sextile Mars and Jupiter in Libra, sign of marriage/partnerships. So you will have opportunities to meet potential partners.

And best of all, your Venus/Mars midpoint meets up with your Sun/Moon conjunction in the 11th.

That is a very powerful beneficial midpoint configuration.

Sun/Moon=Venus/Mars====WONDERFUL midpoint combination to have

You will have a very lovely romantic relationship borne out of a solid friendship. :love:

It is trines from the 3rd house, so you may be introduced to this person by friends or siblings initially.

Look to those closest to you and you will see that there is someone who knows you well and feels love for you. It may take awhile to recognize, but do not give up hope. :whistling:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mabrook, how old are you? 24 ? After reading your post, without looking at your chart, I thought you might be a 45 year old and looking, feeling a bit down.

The astrology of your chart shows that you have a late marriage given that the ruler of your 7th house is in opposition to Saturn, which often delays things because it wants the native to first learn some lessons. There may even be a significant age difference between your partner and yourself.

Your first strong chance of marriage could be around 30 to 31 years of age, and, after that, around 35 to 36 years.

One of the lessons for you to learn is to not get fixated upon something, in this case, upon marriage.

Quite likely, your partner could be working with you or be associated with work in some way, like a business partner/ supplier, etc.

By the way, what have your studied, what''s on the career menu?

waybread

Thanks for your answer.

You are right about that 1/12 people have these positions in their charts and they can marry, but the arrangement of so many unmarried indicators are challenging. Looking at chart, the ruler of the 7th house is badly aspected, sun is badly posited for marriage (virgo is passed for an unfortunate indicator for marriage in traditional astrology), mars is detriment. So, all the indicators are negative, i think.

Again, thanks for the positive comment.

So is your glass half empty or half full? (Or more to the point when that popular conundrum comes up, is your glass refillable?)

I'm curious to learn where you came across all those indicators of no marriage. I've been studying astrology for 27 years, mostly modern but some traditional western, and I've never heard of them.

Rather, your chart tends to show what kind of person you are like, and, by extension, what kind of man you would find attractive and what kind of wife you would be in a marriage.

With Venus opposite Saturn, I would say, rather, that you don't feel wonderful about your femininity and ability to attract men. This doesn't mean that you won't, just that you are rather hard-wired to feel hat way.

Plus you haven't told us the good things about your horoscope. Your inner planet positions will have changed by progression, as well.

Are you familiar with synastry? I mean, let's take your Venus opposite Saturn. If you meet Mr. Right and he's got Jupiter trining your Saturn and sextiling your Venus, then your personal Venus-Saturn aspect isn't such a problem. In marriage, it all depends upon finding the right person, with the right fit.

It might help you to study the charts of married people you know, or celebrities you know about, and see how their marriage indicators play out. Are you familiar with the Astro-DataBank horoscope collection at www.astro.com?

mabrook

Yes, the ruler of your 7th, Venus, is in Leo in the 10th. And it is in a difficult situation with Saturn and Pluto. But that does not totally negate a future marriage. It does indicate that you may choose volatile partnerships too often. And you need to try to avoid such strict, bossy types of partners. You do so much better with people who treat you fairly and equally.

Your Venus has some very nice aspects to it. You have Venus sextile Mars and Jupiter in Libra, sign of marriage/partnerships. So you will have opportunities to meet potential partners.

And best of all, your Venus/Mars midpoint meets up with your Sun/Moon conjunction in the 11th.

That is a very powerful beneficial midpoint configuration.

Sun/Moon=Venus/Mars====WONDERFUL midpoint combination to have

You will have a very lovely romantic relationship borne out of a solid friendship. :love:

It is trines from the 3rd house, so you may be introduced to this person by friends or siblings initially.

Look to those closest to you and you will see that there is someone who knows you well and feels love for you. It may take awhile to recognize, but do not give up hope. :whistling:

Firstly, thanks for the answer. Yes, my venus-mars-jupiter connection gives me a lot of lover but all of them are platonic. I did not love any men that showed me interest. I was in love with somebody and it lasts 10 years. It ended last summer. And now i want to move on.

I am agree with that my sun-moon and vebus-mars midpoints are exciting but frankly i did not recognize any benefit of them in my life. I hope will in later years. :)

Your comment sheers me up. Thank you :)

Hi,

Mabrook, how old are you? 24 ? After reading your post, without looking at your chart, I thought you might be a 45 year old and looking, feeling a bit down.

The astrology of your chart shows that you have a late marriage given that the ruler of your 7th house is in opposition to Saturn, which often delays things because it wants the native to first learn some lessons. There may even be a significant age difference between your partner and yourself.

Your first strong chance of marriage could be around 30 to 31 years of age, and, after that, around 35 to 36 years.

One of the lessons for you to learn is to not get fixated upon something, in this case, upon marriage.

Quite likely, your partner could be working with you or be associated with work in some way, like a business partner/ supplier, etc.

By the way, what have your studied, what''s on the career menu?

Yes, another pathetic issue about these aspects is the probability of an older spouse.

Marriage in around 30-31 age is suitable for my future plans. But 35-36 ages are a little bit late. I think you predict these ages from jupiter transits. Jupiter will visit my 7th house when i will be 30. Actually, i don't think that a transiting planet brings an important incidence in our lives. Mostly, the milestone events happen when 2 or more transiting planet support them.

I am graduated from Economics Faculty last summer. I am not working, trying to be an auditor. In one word, i am unemployed now. :)

You are right about that i must not fixate upon something. After graduating, i started feel more depressed because i miss the university. I want to be an auditor but could not. In this process, i missed some attractive job proposals and now i am a little regretful. But still waiting for new season auditor recruitment. I don't give up, so if i will not able to achieve again, i will break down.

In short, i am concerning for the future in these days. I think about my life and future in details and in every respects. I daresay that i am obsessed with marriage because of this anxiety.

Thanks for your comment. :)

So is your glass half empty or half full? (Or more to the point when that popular conundrum comes up, is your glass refillable?)

I'm curious to learn where you came across all those indicators of no marriage. I've been studying astrology for 27 years, mostly modern but some traditional western, and I've never heard of them.

Rather, your chart tends to show what kind of person you are like, and, by extension, what kind of man you would find attractive and what kind of wife you would be in a marriage.

With Venus opposite Saturn, I would say, rather, that you don't feel wonderful about your femininity and ability to attract men. This doesn't mean that you won't, just that you are rather hard-wired to feel hat way.

Plus you haven't told us the good things about your horoscope. Your inner planet positions will have changed by progression, as well.

Are you familiar with synastry? I mean, let's take your Venus opposite Saturn. If you meet Mr. Right and he's got Jupiter trining your Saturn and sextiling your Venus, then your personal Venus-Saturn aspect isn't such a problem. In marriage, it all depends upon finding the right person, with the right fit.

It might help you to study the charts of married people you know, or celebrities you know about, and see how their marriage indicators play out. Are you familiar with the Astro-DataBank horoscope collection at www.astro.com?

Ahaha. My glass is always half empty. I know that i am super pessimist.

Essentially, i am satisfied with my femininity. I can impress the men easily. But i can not say the same thing about relationships. Contacting with people is always difficult for me. Not necessarily with a man, i have problems in my social life and communication. Because of virgo-scorpio effect and the venus-saturn aspect, i am a cold person. ( I don't know if the ''cold'' is used as an adjective for people in English, in Turkish we describe the people that are not friendly as ''cold'')

I am familiar with synastry but not study on. I take into consideratiob your advice. Thank you. :)

I'm a great believer that if someone really seeks marriage, it's usually possible, whatever the chart.

Ahaha. Maybe you are right. But i want that it will happen spontaneously, not by my force. :)

In addition, my English is really bad and my sentences are not proper, i know. I can understand what you write but i can not express myself very well. I hope you don't get tired when you read my posts and try to understand. :)

Once again i thank you all.

aquarius7000

Yes, another pathetic issue about these aspects is the probability of an older spouse.
It will be even more pathetic if you keep up with your rather critical and pessimistic attitude. You are quite young and when young, it is easy to change oneself, but once you turn, say 34, and you continue with such an attitude, it might affect your job and perhaps your relationship even negatively.

We don't always get in life what we want and when we want. Life is all about learning lessons and yet doing your karma (actions) to the best of your ability. Remember that. There are many that even end up alone or whose partners cheat on them and dump them. Would you rather have that instead of a person that is perhaps 7 to 10 years older than you?

Marriage in around 30-31 age is suitable for my future plans. But 35-36 ages are a little bit late.
I understand that in your culture perhaps 35-36 might be a little late, but it seems that you, a new generation thinks the same as the older generations instead of helping change that thinking. You cannot control it completely - when you might marry. If that were possible, more than half this AW forum might not even exist because most threads are about how things didn't turn out as planned, regardless which area of life. Again, all you can do is to live your life everyday the best you can, instead of wasting it away on criticising what hasn't happened as planned or what might get delayed, etc.

I think you predict these ages from jupiter transits. Jupiter will visit my 7th house when i will be 30. Actually, i don't think that a transiting planet brings an important incidence in our lives. Mostly, the milestone events happen when 2 or more transiting planet support them.
You are correct, seldom does one transit bring about a big event/change. You are wrong that I said that based only on a Jupiter transit, although that is a big thing by itself. Since you already seem to have good knowledge of Astrology, I will let you do some experimenting yourself on the timings I already stated. A tip: there is something known as Ephemeris tables and progressions.

I am graduated from Economics Faculty last summer. I am not working, trying to be an auditor. In one word, i am unemployed now. :)
And that is a good choice for a career and in combination with your chart placements. Given you are 24, you have all the time in the world to look comfortably for work.
I want to be an auditor but could not. In this process, i missed some attractive job proposals and now i am a little regretful.
Again, you are 24, a little too young to be a little regretful. Focus more on trying harder and less on pessimistic criticism.

Very true. However, if the chart doesn't indicate it then marriage is probably not in alignment with your broader intentions.
I agree with Muchacho.

Zephye

Hello everyone!

Lately, i have been studying on the charts about relationships and marriage, and i noticed that all the bad indicators presents in my chart fully! I'm 24, so i don't plan a marriage in at least 2-3 years, it's too early for me. But i want to find my lifetime prince and marry with him in some day.

The indicators in my chart:

ruler of 7th house is in leo and opposite with saturn and pluto

sun in virgo

sun inconjunct saturn aspect

5th house ruler in 12th house

mars is very badly posited, in libra and 12th house

what would you say? do you think that i will marry or not.

sorry for my bad english, hope that you can understand me :)

Not at all. Those aspects indicate delayed marriage but not denial of marriage.

Astrology

Mars in the 12th house doesn't necessarily indicate no marriage in a woman's birth chart. In fact, Mars in the 12th house indicates that you might marry a foreigner, a man who come from different country/background, since 12th house represents foreign land. Which means that you might or will end up with a foreigner, or marry a man in another country, a different country from where you were born.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup transit sag is now trine venus leo 10th, venus lord 7th,
scope for relationship and marriage;
jup retro now reviewing and delaying things these 4-5 months;

venus lord 7th over 10th, supportive but dominating spouse;

mars-venus lords 1/7 over libra-leo, 3/11, unfriendly lords venus-sun,
merely dutiful relationship in marriage;

moon virgo compatible with moons virgo, taurus, gemini, libra;

hope this helps, share how true-insightful-helpful etc

wishing well with jup sag trine venus these months,

kshantaram