The Metaphysical Corner

Lapis

Because some of us have a tendency occasionally to stroll off into other subjects outside of Astrology, I thought it's time to have a place where we can talk about all things Metaphysical. Anything and everything, and not worry about totally high-jacking any more astrology only threads! :wink:

Here's some possible topics just to get this rolling -

* Ascension Symptoms in general
* The "Veil" is nearly gone!
* Past Lives & Reincarnation
* ETs, Star Beings, and other nonphysical higher dimensional Beings
* Mayan Calendar
* Indigos, Crystals, Shumbra, Wanderers etc.
* Dreams or the other half of our Lives While Asleep
* Psychic abilities & how they work
* Telepathy with nonphysicals
* Ancient Civilizations like Lemuria, Atlantis, Egypt, ???

There's so many things we could talk about. Is there a particular subject that you'd like to discuss? Or questions and answers about something in particular? This is the place to do it. Let's have fun and learn while we're at it!

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Because some of us have a tendency occasionally to stroll off into other subjects outside of Astrology, I thought it's time to have a place where we can talk about all things Metaphysical.

I know I'm definately included in that group...never expect an Aquarius Rising native to stay on topic :roll:

I'm confused now...what should we do about the Past Life Chat in the other board? Is there any way to move all of the off-topic ramblings (mainly mine) over here? Should I do it manually, risking the possibility of upsetting the flow of that discussion and confusing newcomers to that thread?

EDIT: I have created Astrological Influences That May Indicate Past Lives, a new thread that can be found in the Karmic Astrology Boards. Hopefully, this will help tidy things up a bit and clear my own confusion :wink:

Now let the once-off-topic-but-now-on-topic discussions begin! :D

Aquarian Maverick

johan

Lapis,great thread!

In time I will like to share something with all you forumeers something about Atlantis,but that means translating so this will take a while.

Lapis and all,can you explain the difference between Indigo and Crystal?

And have you red what hel has written in another thread?What a beautiful experience if your child tells you these things.

Over-excited here with this thread

Johan

A

Anonymous

indigos

indigos" are essentially souls with strong abilities to utilize potentials of third eye consciousness. they're here to balance powers and usher new transpersonal energies, and strongly intend to usurp the "old school." of ignorance, complacency and despair. essentially, they're empaths with a "punch," anchoring polarity balance and lots of new "information." they need strong and honest guidance thay does not infringe upon their autonomy, but instead directly asks them in the eye to do what they know is right.

sita

A

Anonymous

Re: indigos

Anonymous said:
indigos" are essentially souls with strong abilities to utilize potentials of third eye consciousness. they're here to balance powers and usher new transpersonal energies, and strongly intend to usurp the "old school." of ignorance, complacency and despair. essentially, they're empaths with a "punch," anchoring polarity balance and lots of new "information." they need strong and honest guidance thay does not infringe upon their autonomy, but instead directly asks them in the eye to do what they know is right. t
sita

Draco

Guest,

Why have you just repeated what Sita has just said?

AquaMav,

I read the link. Hmmm, not sure about this. All generations have something special that they bring to the world. I wouldn't say that nearly all children born today have special 'psychic' abilities. I would say that the ratio of persons in the human population with such special psycho-emotional sensitivities remains more or less consistent throughout all generations.

I am a clairvoyant medium, but I don't consider my self an 'indigo child' because of this.

I'm still not sure what all this is about. I don't see how children born since the 90's are any more special than children born since the year dot. It's not at all like me to be skeptical, but I just don't get this. :?

Draco :wink:

Light

Hi Everyone

For once, putting this onto an astrological angle (Is that allowed on a non astrological thread? :lol: I just found this small bit about the chart patterns for indigo children

www.maryenglish.co.uk/ Just follow the links at the top.

Chart shapes are interesting.

hel

Arian Maverick

Wow, lots of guests here today! Welcome! :lol:

Does anyone know a timeline for the Crystal children?

Well, I believe I've read someplace that Indigo Children started arriving in very small numbers in the seventies and increased until a very large percentage of children born in the 90's were Indigos. Is this what you wanted?

BTW, Crystal children is another name for the Indigos :wink:

I read the link. Hmmm, not sure about this. All generations have something special that they bring to the world. I wouldn't say that nearly all children born today have special 'psychic' abilities. I would say that the ratio of persons in the human population with such special psycho-emotional sensitivities remains more or less consistent throughout all generations.

I am a clairvoyant medium, but I don't consider my self an 'indigo child' because of this.

I'm still not sure what all this is about. I don't see how children born since the 90's are any more special than children born since the year dot. It's not at all like me to be skeptical, but I just don't get this.

Yes, I agree with you there, Draco...I'm just passing along information :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Light

AquaMav

BTW, Crystal children is another name for the Indigos

Thnaks, that certainly cleared the confusion. It was a magazine article I read on indigos, crystals and rainbows which messed it up! It differentiated but didn't offer a complete explanation. Being the same makes sense now. :idea:

Thanks a bunch

hel

Arian Maverick

Some articles I have read attempt to separate them, saying that the "Indigo children" are the older generation and the "Crystal children" are the newer generation...however, I have mostly seen these terms used interchangably. If anyone discovers any major differences, though, please correct me! Thank you!

EDIT: Here's one such article, but I don't really buy it...there's way too much conflicting information out there :?

Just so people don't think I'm off my rocker for suggesting they were the same in the first place, here's a piece of another article I found:

Are the Indigo children, (variously called the Indigo children, Crystal Children, the Children of Oz) the ones who will launch humanity into a new era of consciousness, laying the groundwork for the emergence of a Golden Age?

And finally, here's a somewhat different approach that attempts to integrate the two:

I must say that when the Group first spoke of the Crystal Children I thought they were talking about the Indigo children. However, they quickly corrected me and said these children have different attributes and identified them separately. They also said that the Crystal Children will only be identified as such in the beginning. When the majority of children carry these attributes we will simply call them 'children'.

I say we take a cue from Steve Rother and refer to them collectively as The Children :D

Aquarian Maverick

johan

Mmmmm...they are the same

Having difficulties with this,who was the first one who came up with these names?

cristal and indigo,has it got to do with the working of chakras,like crystal for the 6th chakrum and indigo for the 7th perhaps.

There must be a difference,and aquarian maverick,i am with you here there is so much information on the internet,i also do not trust them all,sometimes i read one and immediately think:easy moneymaking...(or am i projecting here :evil: )

A

Anonymous

Mmmmm...they are the same

No, I think there are subtle (OK Subtle) differences! :)

Here's another one which differentiates: www.angelsuniverse.com/whoarethepsychic.htm

Why do I get the feeling I'm back where I started? :D It's all way too confusing.

Johan

i am with you here there is so much information on the internet,i also do not trust them all,sometimes i read one and immediately think:easy moneymaking

I totally agree with you. :D

(or am i projecting here )
Are we projecting onto our children, I wonder? Are they not special enough? I wonder how may parents of these children are projectors?

hel

A

Anonymous

This is Sita and that was me anonymously and accidentally quoting myself up there, I was unsuccessfully trying to get back in to edit my post by additionally saying that Indigos have been around forever, but not in the numbers we are experiencing today, but that is because this consciousness is growing, or we are growing into this consciousness, however you want to look at it.

Draco, I, too share some of your skepitcism on the whole worshipping of indigos thing. I'm 27 and I sometimes operate as an indigo , but I think there are some distinctions to be made so we can understand where this idolization is coming from.

Let's dialogue and try to understand what the difference is between a psychic medium, an indigo, and a crystal are. Shall we? The theory I throw out to discuss follows: the difference is in the relationship between the information and the individual . Each exemplifies different "rest areas" along the spectrum of consciousness that we slide through between individuality and unity. . A medium may generally identify as an individual, but puts that aside momentarily to recieve as a vessel from a connected but not comprehended Source, There is a time space thing happening here and Nirvana is percieved as "elsewhere" and "later" but a future I am connected with.and and a direction I am going in. I think an Indigo would identify themselves as the Source of the information while still maintaining an individuality that switches on and off. We get it, but we don't, and this frustration and the unity that is assembled in this chaotic third eye chakra is the friction that causes a spark into Crystal or Crown consciousness. Crystals just are Natural Source, period. They are Indigos who have bliissed into unity with a fleeting memory of individuality is that is, of course smiled upon. They are operating "out of time" in nirvana and lucky us, are an example of the future which has has come to meet us. No worries about the future and 2012 necessary, but go ahead and worry if that's where you are. We're there, it doesn't matter.

A

Anonymous

hel,
my opinion: we are definately projecting onto our children that which we know we are, and hope to become, but sense we are not. it's well intended, but my opinion is that we should work actively to absorb that projection back into ourselves and find out what we know about "them." because that knowledge is actually who WE are. everyone has "it", and the work is to systematicly move into our prosperity in whatever area seems to be presenting itself, be it identity, self esteem, finances, emotional intelligence, creativity,health, relationships, abilities, wisdom, professionalism, friendships,consciousness etc, as we see through the houses of astrology.
sita