Hello,

I am an aries ascendant woman(Ashwini),
My venus(Ashlesha) in 4th house
Jupiter(Magha) and Mercury(Purva phalguni) in 5th house
Sun(Uttara phalguni) and Mars(Hasta) in 6th house
Rahu(Poorvashadha ) in 9th house
Saturn(Uttarashadha) Retrograde in 10
Moon(Shatabhishak ) in 11 HOUSE.

I would highly appeciate it if you would take your time to answer some of my questions.
My questions are:
What should I expect from the remaining of my Jupiter dasha? If you could say something about health and education/job would be awesome.
What do you think that the Saturn dasha will be like? If you could give some info on Sadhe sati also you would make my day.

Thank you for your time!

mathur_dinesh

The period from 5/Oct/2018 to 4/Feb/2020; and 4/Feb/2020 to 10/Jan/2021 appear reasonably favourable but the one from 10/Jan/2021 to 6/June/2023 is lukewarm.
The major-period of Saturn starting from 6/June/2023 does not appear to be very easy. Saturn is in a nakshatra (constellation) of the Sun which is inimical to it. Profession may not have a smooth ride.

rose2019

The period from 5/Oct/2018 to 4/Feb/2020; and 4/Feb/2020 to 10/Jan/2021 appear reasonably favourable but the one from 10/Jan/2021 to 6/June/2023 is lukewarm.
The major-period of Saturn starting from 6/June/2023 does not appear to be very easy. Saturn is in a nakshatra (constellation) of the Sun which is inimical to it. Profession may not have a smooth ride.

Thank you for your answer!