Indicators of good health

MissScorpio

Hi,

Would someone be able to inform me on what the common denominators are of good health? I have Sun in sixth and always hear of both good and bad things.

drchispas

The common denominators of good health is how often you visit a Medical Doctor and for what condition. There is nothing in a astrological chart that is going to predict if you are healthy, or going to be. Depends on you, what you eat and how you treat your body. If you are sick see a real doctor. No stellar combination is going to tell you what you should be doing.

M

may28gemini

Depends on sort of healthy you're talking about. You can be healthy in one area but not so good in another. I would say, look at what the planets rule because they do have rulerships over the body and look at the condition of your planets.

Saturn rules the spine, overall bone structure, skin, and veins. I would think if Saturn hits the AC in some way, it'll give you strong bones, clear skin, and good veins. I have Libra Saturn on the AC, I've not ever had a broken bone (as far as I know) in my life (knock on wood). My bone structure is very good, I have clear skin (albeit dry so I have to moisturize), and when nurses have to find a vein to draw blood from me, they have no problems and I bleed a lot.

Mercury rules the nervous and respiratory systems. Although I have Mercury in domicile (Gemini), the condition of my Mercury has a lot of squares from a lot of planets. Yikes... my lungs were weak when I was young and I was always nervous/jumpy as a Mexican bean. I could not stand the smell of smoke (not even now). I had panic attacks, had to deal with cold sweat out of the blue... just anxiety. When I was under 12 years old, whenever I was sick, I was plagued with chronic bronchitis (that lasted 2 or more months and there's nothing that could be taken for it other than to let it cycle out of the system). I had asthma by which I needed an inhaler and was recommended to not run as much as I did. I liked riding my bike a lot, and that was recommended that I didn't cycle as much. Asthma attacks were common for me. I still participated in a lot of sports and I excelled, but constantly nervous that I'd have a collapsed lung or something in the middle of champion game. I think the trine from Pluto may have helped me overcome the drawbacks. Around 18 was when I ditched my inhaler and no longer needed it. For many years as an adult, I can pretty much run nonstop for over an hour without needing an inhaler (although it be helpful). I've climbed a lot of hills during my long distance cycling trips and didn't need an inhaler either, but probably should have. My lungs just aren't as strong. Thank goodness I didn't take up smoking!

Well, those were just a few examples. They might be relevant, might not be. I think it makes sense, all the same.

Last edited:

yelena234

To have good health is the best to have empty 6th house and ruler of 6th in good aspects.
Here is Natal Chart of my good female friend. She was never ill and is full of energy.

Her Natal Chart scares me, but she lives alone and that is her the only problem.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_t_z_hp_50485_20299.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_t_z_hp_50485_20299.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

MissScorpio

That does not make sense. I know people in their 60s that have a packed six house and not incurred health issues? Bit confused.

yelena234

That does not make sense. I know people in their 60s that have a packed six house and not incurred health issues? Bit confused.

You are right: many people have more planets in the 6th and still have good health. Doctors must have some planet in the 6th, like Freud has ruler of AC, Pluto in the 6th; my one doctor has Jupiter in the 6th, other two have North Node in the 6th and all of them are healthy for long time.

I have here one man, 90 years old, who never was by Doctor, never in the Hospital and still has good health. He smokes, drinks beer, plum brandy and walks every day about 5 km to the next town to the Bar. There he drinks again, but not much and walks back the same day.

I have his Natal Chart (12:00), as I don't know his hour of birth. His photo is there in my Nature photos.

His Natal Chart:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_m_c_hp_40252_48048.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_m_c_hp_40252_48048.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 35

yelena234

Interesting here is that Asteroids Health (10) and Karma (3811) are together.

As I know, Gemini's (AC) walk and walk, or they have good 3rd house.

What is his AC, I don't know.

yelena234

Thank you MissScorpio,

I am trying too, to find out, why somebody has good health until short before death?
There are Natal Charts with all possible squares and oppositions and those people (over 50 years) are healthy all the time.

My Natal Chart is typical Chart for Chronic Pains (since my 17th birthday): there are rulers of 6th and 12th house, they have changed the placement, where is very difficult to live normal life. Mercury in Aries (head and face) gives peripheral Neuralgias, Sinusitis and shoulder joint pains. Neptune in 12th gives long, chronic pains. As those houses have nothing to do with 8th house, it means, I have to suffer, but not to die.

WL, B.

Attachments

• carta-astral, bojana.gif
    carta-astral, bojana.gif
    28 KB · Views: 41

Zarathu

Account Closed
The common denominators of good health is how often you visit a Medical Doctor and for what condition. There is nothing in a astrological chart that is going to predict if you are healthy, or going to be. Depends on you, what you eat and how you treat your body. If you are sick see a real doctor. No stellar combination is going to tell you what you should be doing.

This is simply incorrect. The poster here doesn't know enough astrology.

An analysis of your birth chart, and of the challenges represented in your progressed charts can easily pinpoint areas of stress on your physical body. If you then look at your transits to natal and secondary progressed to natal, it is not too hard, though it is a bit tedious, to determine what issues are likely to arise and when in your physical vehicle, just as you can do the same for your limbic system and your cortical brain systems.

While if you need to address a medical issue, you should see a physician, the problem often arises whether you need to see an allopathic physician or a homeopathic physician. In the USA, most people have to see an allopathic one, since skills homeopathic physicians are very difficult to locate.

anjelik

My dad had colon cancer (13 feet of his colon removed, thank goodness we caught it in time!) about 10 years ago (I recall it being the winter of 2004 maybe?). Can that be seen by his natal? Just curious!

Jupiter rules his 6th house and is in his 6th house. Virgo rules the digestive track and that is the ruler of his 12th house. His Mercury isn't in poor condition and the only negative aspect it makes is a square to Neptune in the 1st.

Attachments

• DadNatal.gif
    DadNatal.gif
    55.9 KB · Views: 33

Zarathu

Account Closed
My dad had colon cancer (13 feet of his colon removed, thank goodness we caught it in time!) about 10 years ago (I recall it being the winter of 2004 maybe?). Can that be seen by his natal? Just curious!

Jupiter rules his 6th house and is in his 6th house. Virgo rules the digestive track and that is the ruler of his 12th house. His Mercury isn't in poor condition and the only negative aspect it makes is a square to Neptune in the 1st.

In my opinion....

Health is Energy. How we manifest our physical bodies is represented by both the challenges of the secondary progressed chart and the natal tendencies of the birth chart. How we are impacted by circumstances is shown by transits, but now more than ever, you need more than one transit and the transiting planet must have a relationship in the natal chart.

I use the Astrodynes extensively here: the power and friction of the planets, houses, signs, and aspects, are very important in making determinations through all the data in the energy chart.

I look at health first through the planets, then the Uranian Planets and Transpluto, then Dark Moon Lilith, and then the fixed stars. Next I look at the signs, by looking at planets in the signs. This is followed by looking at the Crosses. I look to see which kind of cross exists in the chart: planets in all four of the signs(including the Ascendant or MH as a planet): Cardinal( Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) Fixed( Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius) or mutable( Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces)

Next I look at the power and strength of the houses, with particular attention to the 6th and the 12th houses of illness not life threatening, and illness possibly life threatening.

The sign the planet is in will indicate where the illnesses will occur, the house will show why the illnesses occur, the aspects will show the severity of the illness. Hard aspects create stress that may manifest as physical ailments. There are four important hard aspects: conjunction, square, opposition, and inconjunct. Two other minor aspects, the semi square(45) and the sesiquiquadrant(135) can provide irritation and abrasion that eventually breaks down an organ system.

So then I look at hard aspects between the planets, and including Dark Moon Lilith.

Finally I look at significant midpoint configurations, with planets and with the Uranians. I have to see these as supporting not causing actions. If the planet that is the midpoint planet is very powerful or very high friction, this increases the effect of the mid point. Like wise if the two planets that have a midpoint are high power or high friction, then this increases the impact of the midpoint picture. Finally if the planetary aspect between the two planets if powerful or high friction AND the apex planet is also high friction or high power this is a double whammy. I also use asteroids and the Uranians as the apex planet.

Frisiangal

Yet this aspect could say say it all from the med. astro. perspective.

There are rules pertaining to physical complaint issues, of which the 1st (physical constitution) and 6th (physical health) houses , their ruling planets, and planets in them are the most important.

This is purely speculative and in hindsight, simply because I enjoy fiddling with med. astro.puzzles to see if there are correlations to the applied rules.

As you are probably aware, every sign rules a particular region of the body with the planets providing the organic function value of that area.
With colon cancer my thoughts would go to Mercury of Virgo for the upper intestinal area and Mars (or Pluto) of Scorpio for the lower intestinal area, which are interjoined (Mercury connection).

What does dad's chart show? There is a Mercury square Neptune, modern ruler 6th house, in the 1st house, and a Mars conjunct Jupiter quincunx/inconjunct Ascendant. Harsh aspects deal more with predispostions towards a physical complaint than the soft aspects.

I always mention that health issues do not arise overnight. They may take years of 'incubation' after the seed has been planted that eventually makes itself known through an outer physical symptom.

During 1998/9 there was an important development in the secondary progressed chart. Secondary progressed Mercury and Mars conjoined each other on 17* Aries in the 7th house and stayed in orb of each other to oppose natal- sec.progr. Neptune. At that time, sec.progr.Moon was in Scorpio, where it squared natal Sun-Moon, and sec.progr. Sun in Aries had opposed natal Saturn and was square Uranus. Emotional circumstances spurred on by major transits of the time to the natal chart that could have seen the seed planted towards a physical complaint if emotions were not verbally expressed but allowed to fester inside. Mercury of Virgo in Capricorn could infer an inreasingly chronic, yet undetected (Neptune) condition associated with Crohn's disease, diarrhea, bowel problems. It could go the other way, a difficulty in excreting waste, although Neptune releases rather than holds on to.

The period of operative surgery could see a correlation with further secondary progressions and transits of the time.

With Neptune, modern ruler of the 6th house, in the1st house, as well as Jupiter in harsh aspect to the Ascendant itself, are there other issues (renal, hormonal) with which dad has to contend?

Last edited:

The Ram

Ive always had good health, especially in my 20s on. I havn't gotten sick in years, ive never been injured seriously and my immune system is freakishly strong.

I attribute that somewhat to Hygeia and Astraea being in my 6th house. Those asteroids have a natural affinity with virgo and house 6 and tend to give a good mind for health matters. Plus my strongly aspected Jupiter (which is also conjunct Astraea) in house 6 gives me luck and a pretty broad view of health matters.

Another thing that I attribute my good health to is Hygeia exactly conjunct psyche in my natal chart (0 mins tight). Its given me a much better understanding on the power thoughts and emotions have on a persons health.

A 6th house influence does not necessarily indicate bad health, depending on the chart it can indicate quite the opposite even.

Last edited:

yelena234

Here is Natal Chart from Jeanne Calment, the oldest woman ever. As she said, she had easy life: with rich husband she had no worries at all. She used to play tennis, skating and other sports. She had one child and grandchild and had survived all of them.
Now looking her strong Mars in 9th (in own sign, Scorpio, and also Saturn in Aquarius also own sign, tradinional): maybe that is the reason getting so old?
I think, to live until 122 and more years, must be very boring.

Those, they are very good for longevity (must be good health) can write, what is here most important?

Source: Astrodata's (Astro.com)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jeanne_calment_adb_hp_40040_1120.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jeanne_calment_adb_hp_40040_1120.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34