please reply my post, urgent post.

Piku

hi all,
dob-28/1/1994
time- I morning approximately 9 am to 10 am (as I don't know well)
place-chinsurah hooghly westbengal

can anyone pls tell me when I am going to get a job, or should I pursue a master's abroad, as it's gonna take all my savings so I am kinda confused and clueless, so besides my career I want to get a picture of my life I general?

it will be a great help if you answer should I pursue a masters or job or will I be able to go outside my country. I am so clueless, I need guidance.pls, help me.

creativei

Meena lagna cancer rasi .

currently your are running 8th house dasa which is some what not good , it gave you many problems from health issues to , siblings , problems in education, quarrels in family , strained finances . unstable , restless mind , even chances of love issues . 8th lord aspecting 5th gives problems in education and worriesome mind . if you had a sibling then they too would have troubled you . but since jupiter aspects 8th lord , it will be fine in the end . you indeed study well and persue higher education , but with difficulty . even humiliation some extent . mother too gives troubles she doesnt understand you . that too makes you sad . indeed go for masters chart is very favorable . you do professional course . your income is directly connected to what you study . education aspects are very good , but again with difficulty . since its 8th lord dasa . all these good things are because jupiter aspecting your 8th lord , else there will be a tons of problems in your life which made you to suicide . only strong moon and jupiter aspects saving you .

period of 2021 march to 2024 is very good over all , u indeed completes higher education with score . congrats ..

Piku

Meena lagna cancer rasi .

currently your are running 8th house dasa which is some what not good , it gave you many problems from health issues to , siblings , problems in education, quarrels in family , strained finances . unstable , restless mind , even chances of love issues . 8th lord aspecting 5th gives problems in education and worriesome mind . if you had a sibling then they too would have troubled you . but since jupiter aspects 8th lord , it will be fine in the end . you indeed study well and persue higher education , but with difficulty . even humiliation some extent . mother too gives troubles she doesnt understand you . that too makes you sad . indeed go for masters chart is very favorable . you do professional course . your income is directly connected to what you study . education aspects are very good , but again with difficulty . since its 8th lord dasa . all these good things are because jupiter aspecting your 8th lord , else there will be a tons of problems in your life which made you to suicide . only strong moon and jupiter aspects saving you .

period of 2021 march to 2024 is very good over all , u indeed completes higher education with score . congrats ..

Thank you sir, I lost my mom when I was little, ad yes I have trouble with my siblings, basically am an orphan who dreams of a better life, could pls tell me about my love life, how it will be, and when will I get married. and how it will
be, as its imp for me.

creativei

Thank you sir, I lost my mom when I was little, ad yes I have trouble with my siblings, basically am an orphan who dreams of a better life, could pls tell me about my love life, how it will be, and when will I get married. and how it will
be, as its imp for me.

4th house is mother moon is significator for mom . 6th and 8th lords Are evil . your 4th lord is with 6th , 8th lord , this says about mom . inspite of that i thought your mother may alive because moon is own house , and jupiter aspects 4th . generally moon is in cancer means person is very much attached with their mother , treats mother as superior than father ! but wat to do you had bad dasa in the beginning which took your mom .

generally lagna lord in 8th housed is not good placement , person has to suffer in life and have to face many hardships . 8th denotes , transformation, battle , humiliation , suicide , other person money , accidents etc . only thing is good for spiritual progress , gives intutive powers . good for occult and metaphysics . so be prepared for everything in life , make your heart stronger . never give up . reg love issues , i say its better you dont get into love , though it comes to you , its better if you marry after analyzing guy well . though 5th house of love romance is wel placed , but 8th lord 6th lord aspects on 5th gives cold tragic love story . so just go for arranged marriage . married life is fairly nice , since 7th lord in 11th , you get many gains from partner . partner too well off financially , only thing you thing , he often puts you down, it costs your self respect . whatever problem is , married life wont break . he may be lawyer or working in a commercial setting . there is a little chance for sex abuse , since you are pretty sexy , it attracts many guys and they wait for opportunity , so dint give place to that . next sun dasa may troubles to you , reg love issues , set backs in education , restless mind . but overcome all , after that moon dasa will be very good , you enjoy all good things in life .

marriage may happen in 2025 .

Piku

Can anyone tell me when will I get a job, or are there any chances of going abroad, BECAUSE I AM REALLy Looking forward TO IT? oR Any REmedieS.