Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

It puts me in an awkward position having to say anything so please try and remember.

I’ve been coming on this thread for a long time and I want to protect the integrity of it. But you should really be respecting the rules of the thread yourself, or if respect the person who set them.

But whenever someone says to you it’s like you dont take it seriously and give tongue emojis or call the person ‘nit picky.’

Can you please try and understand how awkward it makes the person feel to have to say anything in the first place. If you don’t lile the rules of this thread, don’t post on it.

Ukpoohbear

I will keep reminding you but why should I? It’s your responsibility and if it keeps happening it’s obvious you are pushing boundaries deliberately.

leomoon

I will keep reminding you but why should I? It’s your responsibility and if it keeps happening it’s obvious you are pushing boundaries deliberately.

Yes ma'am! I was simply joking.

Venus in Sagittarius, often has what is termed "a foot in mouth disease" and misunderstood.

I get it! rather be warned by a forum member then a Mod who simply erases everything. :innocent: (pay no attention to the emojis, they are simply a joke as well.

Not funny to every one I can understand. :sick: Sorry for offending you in a way which was not intended at all.

leomoon

This statement however, is simply a assumption on your part. I do not push boundaries deliberately or even consciously. Even old people like myself, have habits that are hard to break, so hopefully, given a break once in awhile for their faux paus.

ElenaJ

I’m not keen on Meghan Markle either because I think her motives lie in wanting to be rich and famous, a bit narcy. But I don’t necessarily think she lies about her age, her chart is posted here and makes sense to me. Training to be a witch sounds a bit like a rumour.

The reason it is believed she lies about her age is that women who were at school with her are all about 3 years older than what she claims she is.
Also, in a video interview from the pre-Prince days she herself said she would lie about her age to apply for acting jobs. That's pretty common in Hollywood, especially for women.
She has pronounced narcissistic traits. She has played Harry like a violin, using classic moves. She completely isolated him, first from his friends, then his brother, sister-in-law, family. And finally managed to bring him out of his environment in a country not his, which would be fine for someone not part of the Royal family, but not for a man who was born with his heritage. He is completely dependent on her.
She continues to play on the Diana theme that he is so psychologically vulnerable about.
She is very vengeful, and she uses people and discards them as soon as they aren't useful.

Ukpoohbear

I can’t comment on the age thing because I haven’t seen the evidence you have put forward but I agree with all that or said about her character traits. I think she has seen Harry as a ‘cash-cow’ and has played on the Diana hing to her advantage, either consciously or subconsciously.

However, I would add to it that I don’t she has no feelings for Harry at all. I think she looked up to her Dad a lot, put him in a pedestal, so it makes sense in that sense why she would be drawn to somebody who it literally on a pedestal. Both her Dad and Harry are kinda hapless figures, so I believe she’s genuinely drawn to Harry and is playing out her ‘shadow narrative’ through him.

And then, there is Harry. Meghan has not isolated somebody who was not already resentful. Harry is playing out his ‘shadow dynamics’ and resentment towards be treatment of his Mother, as was in desperate need of a strong woman to fill that void, that he is more than a willing victim.

ElenaJ

I can’t comment on the age thing because I haven’t seen the evidence you have put forward but I agree with all that or said about her character traits. I think she has seen Harry as a ‘cash-cow’ and has played on the Diana hing to her advantage, either consciously or subconsciously.

However, I would add to it that I don’t she has no feelings for Harry at all. I think she looked up to her Dad a lot, put him in a pedestal, so it makes sense in that sense why she would be drawn to somebody who it literally on a pedestal. Both her Dad and Harry are kinda hapless figures, so I believe she’s genuinely drawn to Harry and is playing out her ‘shadow narrative’ through him.

And then, there is Harry. Meghan has not isolated somebody who was not already resentful. Harry is playing out his ‘shadow dynamics’ and resentment towards be treatment of his Mother, as was in desperate need of a strong woman to fill that void, that he is more than a willing victim.

In fact, if he were a strong character man, she would never have been able to manipulate him they way she does.

Ukpoohbear

In fact, if he were a strong character man, she would never have been able to manipulate him they way she does.

I don’t think she’s manipulating him to the extent she’s being accused of here though. I think he had his own reasons to leave the Royal family. I remember looking at their synastry and it was very chironic; they’re working out their pain through each other.

ElenaJ

I don’t think she’s manipulating him to the extent she’s being accused of here though. I think he had his own reasons to leave the Royal family. I remember looking at their synastry and it was very chironic; they’re working out their pain through each other.

Are you familiar with Murky Meg? she's one of the video makers who follow the Harkles, as they're called.
Just some fun for passing the time of day...

https://youtu.be/cw95_DwSPZs

david starling

Yes ma'am! I was simply joking.

Venus in Sagittarius, often has what is termed "a foot in mouth disease" and misunderstood.

I get it! rather be warned by a forum member then a Mod who simply erases everything. :innocent: (pay no attention to the emojis, they are simply a joke as well.

Not funny to every one I can understand. :sick: Sorry for offending you in a way which was not intended at all.

Moon's in Cap. It shocked me emotionally right after work Saturday evening. Not in a good way. I'd been getting things done easly with the Moon in Sagittarius, and hadn't bothered to check when it would ingress Capricorn, which is right when it mugged my mellow.

I hope people who have Moon in Capricorn natally learn how to ride with it better than me.

Hmmm... "Better than I" is the correct grammar, but it sounds stilted.

Last edited:

david starling

Here's a joke for UK:

An American is out on a Full Moon night with a Brit, and jokingly asks, "What does the Moon do when it's Full?"

American: "It looks round."

So, the visitor from across the Pond is on a phone call from home, and tells the joke with this answer: "It looks about, don'tchaknow, it looks about."

Hey, I only said it was a joke, not that it was funny!

Last edited:

leomoon

Moon's in Cap. It shocked me emotionally right after work Saturday evening. Not in a good way. I'd been getting things done easly with the Moon in Sagittarius, and hadn't bothered to check when it would ingress Capricorn, which is right when it mugged my mellow.

I hope people who have Moon in Capricorn natally learn how to ride with it better than me.

Hmmm... "Better than I" is the correct grammar, but it sounds stilted.

I'm sure I mentioned my mother before. She was Sun in Sagittarius, born 12/14/22 and probably the funniest person around. She took most everything with a grain of salt, seldom ever complained, even with a husband who drank and was not a nice person, and 2 daughters out of control in their teen years. She seemed to understand differences and was my constant source of wisdom.

Thats not to say she was without fault at all, but she was funny and most people in the neighborhood loved her for her immense generosity and goodness. It was a poor neighborhood (she was also a child during the Great Depression) and was use to poverty, BUT, she was also extremely grateful she had a good job at what eventually became later, AT&T as a long distance operator.

One Christmas eve, a local reporter came there and asked the operators how they managed not being home for Christmas Eve. She said (on TV), :surprised: "Oh I just love working during the holidays, helping the soldiers in Vietnam contact their loved ones back home" Well, she did have Mars in Pisces - conjunct "Fomalhaut" (one who is remembered) and she is missed by her entire neighborhood and beyond.

I once asked her best friend, Miss Josie with Sun in Taurus who was her age and also brought up during the Depression "how can you take it when she tells you off?" (which mom often did if Josie wasn't ready to go to go bowling or to the races on time,(she loved gambling and being a Sag, "the horses") and Josie said to me, "Your mom has a good heart"

So in other words, you ignore the slight flaws, and see the entire picture of a good hearted person. She raised with with platitudes like "there but for the grace of God go I" but would never step foot into a church telling me how badly they treated her grandmother during the Great Depression when the Grandmother treated the church during the good times. :tongue: She paid however, for us to go to Catholic School although we didn't go to church very much except special occasions.

I learned most of everything good about me from watching her and seeing how she behaved.

Oh, and for Vedic Astrologers - I was told she had a Kesari Yoga (a Buddhist type) which sounds about right, but it was a "Laughing Buddha" with the big belly which I bought because it reminded me of her.

Kesari Yoga is when the Moon and Jupiter conjunct and for her, they were rising at her birth.

She use to say, "Canadians are like stuffed shirts - (her mother was from Quebec) and she meant her relatives in Canada), they are always "insulted" and she'd drag out the word i-n-s-u-l-t-e-d until she'd double over in laughter at her OWN joke. :smile::biggrin:

I learmed early on, most people have egos that are easily bruised. Not just Canadians as she once said.
When she passed on, my husband cried and said, "I just lost my best friend". I never saw him cry before. They shared the same sense of humor and secrets never shared with me too I think.
Both have Scorpio Rising.

Imagine, your mother in law, your bff.

Bunraku

We found an Animal living in Neptune. The environment it was living at was -100 Cº. Would there be more, less, or about the same amount of double bonds in the cell membrane?

:annoyed: