Can a Pluto line work?

Sebastien Cheritte

If you mean Pluto on the DC line. Close, I've felt Uranus in Bali, on the DC, if i were take an opportunity to go to The Maldives, I'd have them both, Saturn & Pluto conjunct on that line... Is it worth it?

I was afraid i'd die from a snake bit or some out of control monkey.

When i was in Bali, I met a number of creature, Python, Families of Balinese long-tail monkeys, Black Vipers in the water, Black&Yellow snakes on my cycles down the road to where i was going to school, I met Elephants, a Cow & lots of frogs, mosquitos & lizards.

Lol, good or not good? Well, I had a great time there but i also had Venus on the IC line, in general i always felt i had, and that everything was ok where i lived, erm... to some extent, home was always nice with nice people around, Mercury ruled my chart with Gemini on the Ascendant there, and the saving grace of Sun sextile the Ascendant from the 3rd house, and Mercury in 3rd.

Pluto was in my 5th house. Soz, But there were greatly terrifying instances which resulted from casual leisure time, i won't go into details, because they weren't fit for talking about online. Pluto, yeah, he's bad news.

Naturally he's in my 8th, maybe he's better off in there.

Ashkada

I have not lived on my Pluto line nor would I be so inclined.

I do however fully understand being a romantic and just loving the terrain & beauty
of an area/country no matter what line one is on.

One of my friends asked for my input prior to moving to his Pluto line and I said
without hesitating, "Don't do it- it will not turn out well and is dangerous". He moved with his wife and their house, which they were renting in a very good neighborhood was
broken in several times and shortly after all this they divorced. (I am not trying to
say that the Pluto line was causal just that the pressure on their marriage from
all this misfortune contributed to the separation).