Is "B" my real biological father?

virgo18

Context:
"A" is my legally, so-called "father", of which I have my middle name. He abandoned me and my mother when I was a baby and literally died in 2012. I suspect he is not my biological father.

"B" is the man who I suspect is my real biological father, for a lot of big physical coincidences and some rumors. Also he used to be a very close friend of my mom.

Here is my try:

I take the 10th ruler, Moon in Scorpio as "A"
: my legal father (the one who died 8 years ago)
I take the 11th ruler the Sun in Piscis as "B": who I suspect is the real one.
Im Venus

Moon in Scorpio (A) already trine Venus 9 degrees ago, and squared Saturn (8th of the 10th) his death. Moon is in bad reception with Venus Me. The trine tells that he acknowledged me as her daughter, then he abandoned me, though the bad reception tells he is not the real one and he never loved me.

Venus (me) is in good reception with Sun in Pisces "B" but combusted. The combustion tells that this is a big deal for me, and this doubt has kidnapped my mind. Im in the ruling sign of the 3rd house ruler Jupiter, (which is the 5th of the 11th).

So I think "B" could my real biological father. But anyways he didn't acknowledged me. I just want to clear my doubt.

Fact: A & B, knew each other, they were also friends. "Moon trine Sun separating"

Attachments

• is x my real father.jpg
    is x my real father.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

virgo18

Why not just do a DNA test? It's more accurate than astrology. (No disrespect meant)

DW not felt as disrespectful.

I knew someone would tell me that. But DNA tests take too long and are expensive in my country. So I prefer asking with an horary chart first, and depending on the answer, then I will maybe preceed with a DNA test.

tikana

DW not felt as disrespectful.

I knew someone would tell me that. But DNA tests take too long and are expensive in my country. So I prefer asking with an horary chart first, and depending on the answer, then I will maybe preceed with a DNA test.

you need to look at B as 7th house because we do not know if he is your father or not

A. look for aspects
B.. look for receptions
from what i have seen . he is not your father

virgo18

from what i have seen . he is not your father

Dont want to drive you nuts but this other chart is the very first chart I did asking the same thing.

In this one:
Mercury is conjunct Jupiter in the 12th from the 10th and Moon trines jupiter.
Jupiter is in the sign of the 10th.
Jupiter is the man I think is my father.

So I thinnk he is and he doesnt know it. Anyways I will definitely proceed with a DNA test, later on.

Attachments

• 155474614_245020770611267_6260531291866259345_n.jpg
    155474614_245020770611267_6260531291866259345_n.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

tikana

Dont want to drive you nuts but this other chart is the very first chart I did asking the same thing.

In this one:
Mercury is conjunct Jupiter in the 12th from the 10th and Moon trines jupiter.
Jupiter is in the sign of the 10th.
Jupiter is the man I think is my father.

So I thinnk he is and he doesnt know it. Anyways I will definitely proceed with a DNA test, later on.

why are you asking the same question multiple times?

virgo18

why are you asking the same question multiple times?

The first one did it in my phone and I thought I lost the image, but I found it today. The second I did it yesterday im my computer.

I thought charts come with the same answer even though casted multiple times. But I can see that it is not true.