Brother with BAD LUCK?

alliewar

This question is for my brother. He can not get a girlfirend or even the oppurtnity because certain external factors that he can't control seem to be getting in the way, basicly it seems like that most girls that he is interested in seems like they are not interested in him, which is weird, because hes a male model, with an amazing personality (you can see for yourself in his chart). What I have found in his chart was his Saturn in Scorpio also in the 5th house and Capricorn in 7th, but I'm pretty sure there must be more into it, so im asking, what you guys can find.

His chart : http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...=Montr%E9al%2C+Que+%2811%29%2C+Canada&lang=en

archergirl

There's no such thing as bad luck; there is what we attract, and what we repel.

If he's a Sadge with a Sun/Mercury/Neptune/Uranus conjunction (from what I can decipher from all that writing and difficult chart style :p ), it's highly likely that he's a little too independent-minded for his own good; especially with Sun/Uranus, there is a real issue with 'freedom'. He's not going to find a girl who wants to settle down and knit mittens with him, because that's not the vibe he's sending out.

Venus and Mars both in Aquarius are... interesting. My MIL has this, and she can't keep a man for the life of her, or gets a man who then spends his life trying to avoid her, even though when she was younger she was VERY attractive. She has some peculiar ideas about relationships.

It has nothing to do with being attractive; it has to do with what you are willing to attract, as I said.

Cheers,
AG:)

alliewar

archergirl said:
There's no such thing as bad luck; there is what we attract, and what we repel.

If he's a Sadge with a Sun/Mercury/Neptune/Uranus conjunction (from what I can decipher from all that writing and difficult chart style :p ), it's highly likely that he's a little too independent-minded for his own good; especially with Sun/Uranus, there is a real issue with 'freedom'. He's not going to find a girl who wants to settle down and knit mittens with him, because that's not the vibe he's sending out.

Venus and Mars both in Aquarius are... interesting. My MIL has this, and she can't keep a man for the life of her, or gets a man who then spends his life trying to avoid her, even though when she was younger she was VERY attractive. She has some peculiar ideas about relationships.

It has nothing to do with being attractive; it has to do with what you are willing to attract, as I said.

Cheers,
AG:)

Venus and Mars both in Aquaruis, interesting? How so?
So basicly, it's not his fault? Its the energy of the planets giving out this vibe?

laliqueviolin

The first thing I noticed about his chart is his natal Venus square Pluto, which is like a fatalistic aspect to relationships. Any Venus-Pluto aspect tells that there is always a power struggle or survival tendency in relationships, and perhaps that is where he is having trouble finding someone suitable for him. If he's not into power struggles, then the other girl will be that power struggle for him.

I also noticed that with aspect means the person will have to be forced to get along with the other, in some way. As in, if you can't get a model type girl, then he should find an average girl and make her feel desirable. Because Pluto desires Venus selfishly, and that's his lesson. He can't have his cake and eat it too kind of thing. The more he appreciate with who he is with, and not who he wants, is a big breaker for him. Uncontrollable events and circumstances, as well. He would know how to make it work. ;)

I think he should just let the women come to him, instead of him pursuing women. You know, to have the mystique. But you've also mentioned because of certain factors that get in the way of him successfully having a relationship with someone --- Has he ever thought that maybe he doesn't need one right now? People just think they need one, which is fine by itself, but if he cannot control those "factors", how else would he maintain the relationship he'll get? Just my two cents-- My sincerest apologies if this isn't what he wants to hear. :)

I'd check up his current transits as well if they are influencing in some way in his love area.

Astro.com > fill in info > Extended Chart Selections > Prognostic Methods > Transits.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi alliewar,
May I please ask whether you or your brother are asking this question?
thanks Lillyjgc

alliewar

lillyjgc said:
Hi alliewar,
May I please ask whether you or your brother are asking this question?
thanks Lillyjgc

Oh, my brother is asking this question, he's just using my account.

Catatonia

I think the real question your brother is asking is, "Why can't the girls I want work on MY terms?"

Isn't that right?

The (both) astrological and realistic answer to this question is--because everyone is different and they'll stick to their guns.

First thing's first. It's very important you told us you're a male model, because this opens up two doors: you're egotistical and want all kinds of different things, always keeping your options open (Sun conjunct Mercury conjunct Uranus, Venus and Mars in Aquarius), or the girls you seem to get with have a hard time accepting your complete inability to be stable.

Your Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Uranus are all in mutable fire signs. Yeah, you're hot and all (doesn't that boost your ego?) but that's ALL. It shows a very flexible, changable, detached attitude. Perhaps it isn't so much the people you attract, but that you can't maintain relations with the people you attract because they don't want the same things as you.

Your 5th house ruler is ruled by Venus in Aquarius (conjunct Mars by sign in the 8th house). So, you've got detached, sociable Venus in Aquarius conjunct detached and sociable Mars in Aquarius sextile Sun conjunct Mercury conjunct Uranus, adding even more detachment..and...the bottom line is...perhaps you want a substantial relationship, but you always end up detaching from it. It's not REALLY what you want or who you are. You like to keep your options open, remember? Whenever it gets too serious you seem to pull out.

The 7th house has Jupiter fallen in Capricorn in it. This house is ruled by Saturn in Scorpio in your 6th (I use whole sign houses). Saturn is about stability. In fact, it's in a FIXED sign. This means fixed, stable behavior. Your Saturn's square your Mars in Aquarius, the free, fun-loving sociable keep-my-options-open guy. It's also trine your Ascendant in Cancer, meaning you're open to the idea, but the bottom line is: YOU WON'T DO IT.

The change has to start with you. People see the image you project. You're this, you're that, you're ego, you're blahblahblah. Make these girls think otherwise, but don't do it to trick them, only do it if you're sincere. If you want long term, be sincere and open. If you want keep-my-options-open, be sincere and open. But you CAN'T have both!

Catatonia

Last edited:

alliewar

Thanks you guys for taking the time to look at his chart! he really appriciates your answers! haha.. you really discribed him well, lol.