Will my company transfer me?

anjelik

As far as my employer knows, my fiance is planning on moving to the US after we are married. I was never formally asked, but of course upon finding out that my fiance is living in England my colleagues have all asked - most likely out of making conversation and also probably curiousity.. but my direct manager has never asked me. When asked I have always responded that he is moving here because I didn't want to raise any red flags with my employer and make them feel like I was not serious about this role in the long term (I am and I actually love it and wish I could take it with me). I plan on moving to England once we have our big wedding in April. We plan on marrying for legal purposes in November so that we can file the paperwork in January for my spouse visa. I work for a UK based company and they have me on-site at a global bank (one of their many many clients). Once I break the news to them (planning on in early February) will they be receptive to it and help to transfer me? As far as I know, my current manager really likes me and is pleased with my work (he told the person that referred me for the job all really positive things). I also really do like this company and the people I work with are great - it really couldn't have been a better career move for me in terms of relieving negative energy from my life.

I am not sure how to read the chart since the 1st and 10th house are both ruled by Mercury. Mercury is peregrine, so I guess that means that I need to ask later? The moon and Mercury make zero contact. Both are in cardinal signs, so perhaps that means some action?

Attachments

• Transfer.jpg
    Transfer.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO

The Moon is not VOC, Saturn is not in the 7th house, and the rule of the ASC does have a relationship with the ruler of the house of traveling.

1. The Moon is conjunct the arabic part of organization, so the question is an accurate one for you. But the Moon is also conjunct the part of business injury, so you move may be disadvantageous to your current business arrangement.

2. The Moon is between malefics: which means that you are under a certain amount of pressure, that you will need to make a serious case to the organization as to why you would be an asset in England and not just with your own manager---the manger there will have to want you. There is also a danger of something in your work history making them unwilling to assist you in this way.

3. The Moon is angular and in Capricorn, so one you tell them you are leaving for the UK they won't drag it out.

4. The Moon's sextile relationship to Mars says that you have a chance this this taking place to a yes, but any relationship between Mars and the Moon represents cutting of something out.

5. There are a preponderance of inconjunctions in the chart. So it will look like an easy yes at first, when your manager expresses a positive response, but it may turn out differently that you expect at the initial response. Again, the UK has to want you and see you as an asset in their cap. Your manage here may not have as much power in this as you think.

6. Saturn's placement in the 2nd house of the immediate future doesn't bode well

7. Mars in the third house suggests that communication and gossip are going to be an issue. Management is going to find out about your planned move before you tell them, and this may be seen as duplicity on their part which may not be a problem for you in NYC but might be a problem in UK

-----
I wouldn't say its a sure NO, but at the same time, it doesn't look like a sure thing for a yes either. I wish I could be more positive. I hope it actually works out for you, because I don't see a clear NO.

anjelik

IMO

The Moon is not VOC, Saturn is not in the 7th house, and the rule of the ASC does have a relationship with the ruler of the house of traveling.

1. The Moon is conjunct the arabic part of organization, so the question is an accurate one for you. But the Moon is also conjunct the part of business injury, so you move may be disadvantageous to your current business arrangement.

2. The Moon is between malefics: which means that you are under a certain amount of pressure, that you will need to make a serious case to the organization as to why you would be an asset in England and not just with your own manager---the manger there will have to want you. There is also a danger of something in your work history making them unwilling to assist you in this way.

3. The Moon is angular and in Capricorn, so one you tell them you are leaving for the UK they won't drag it out.

4. The Moon's sextile relationship to Mars says that you have a chance this this taking place to a yes, but any relationship between Mars and the Moon represents cutting of something out.

5. There are a preponderance of inconjunctions in the chart. So it will look like an easy yes at first, when your manager expresses a positive response, but it may turn out differently that you expect at the initial response. Again, the UK has to want you and see you as an asset in their cap. Your manage here may not have as much power in this as you think.

6. Saturn's placement in the 2nd house of the immediate future doesn't bode well

7. Mars in the third house suggests that communication and gossip are going to be an issue. Management is going to find out about your planned move before you tell them, and this may be seen as duplicity on their part which may not be a problem for you in NYC but might be a problem in UK

-----
I wouldn't say its a sure NO, but at the same time, it doesn't look like a sure thing for a yes either. I wish I could be more positive. I hope it actually works out for you, because I don't see a clear NO.

Well I technically have two employers since I am a third party onsite. I have a feeling that the actual client I am I site with may not be able to transfer me (and perhaps be annoyed), but perhaps my actual employer (the one who I receive my paycheck from) would be willing but clearly I am unsure. Regardless, I am moving and not too worried about getting a job if this doesn't work out. It would just be nice to be able to have them transfer me to save me any sort of worry. Does that information change anything from your perspective?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Well I technically have two employers since I am a third party onsite. I have a feeling that the actual client I am I site with may not be able to transfer me (and perhaps be annoyed), but perhaps my actual employer (the one who I receive my paycheck from) would be willing but clearly I am unsure. Regardless, I am moving and not too worried about getting a job if this doesn't work out. It would just be nice to be able to have them transfer me to save me any sort of worry. Does that information change anything from your perspective?

No but perhaps it makes it clearer for you. But the communications factor seems more appropos.

I'd be interested in hear from some of the other horary astrologers. There was a lot more that I could have looked at, but there was something that kept me for wanting to look any further. I might just be more tired than usual today because I'm 65, and yesterday I moved and stacked a lot of firewood(about a cord's worth---which is about 4000 lbs) for this coming year's winter up here in Maine.

IleneK

Premium Member
I surely do not have a lot of experience with horary, but here is what I see. You/Moon are in its detriment, so you are not strong in this matter. Mercury/your employer is in your/1st house, so I think they are attentive to you.

But there is neither reception between you/Moon and the company/Mercury, nor is there an applying aspect between you. No reception, no aspect, looks like a no answer to me, perhaps not so much from your immediate supervisors, but from the larger corporate perspective, the company?

Then, looking at Moon's next aspect to observe the unfolding of this matter, Moon applies to a square with Mercury, which again is not particularly favorable. I may be missing some nuanced delineation, but on the surface, it appears to me that your company may not transfer you.

Last edited:

anjelik

I surely do not have a lot of experience with horary, but here is what I see. You/Moon are in its detriment, so you are not strong in this matter. Mercury/your employer is in your/1st house, so I think they are attentive to you.

But there is neither reception between you/Moon and the company/Mercury, nor is there an applying aspect between you. No reception, no aspect, looks like a no answer to me, perhaps not so much from your immediate supervisors, but from the larger corporate perspective, the company?

Then, looking a Moon's next aspect to observe the unfolding of this matter, Moon applies to a square with Mercury, which again is not particularly favorable. I may be missing some nuanced delineation, but on the surface, it appears to me that your company may not transfer you.

Thanks Ilene. It would be cool if they did, but I would understand if they didn't or couldn't. I would have been just 12 months on the account and they prefer if someone is on an account for 12-18 months before requesting a transfer. I am pretty sure my immediate boss really likes me and would do what he could for me, but he is not that senior on the food chain, really.