Anything of Note in This Chart?

nickollette

Hey all! I'm wondering what stands out to anyone with this (my) chart. I have spent the last few months diligently researching all aspects of it, just to understand what it all means. Since then, I have read a few friends' charts, and always feel like I am able to objectively interpret their charts rather than my own.

I would love to know what anyone thinks. What stands out? What, if anything is of note? Just anything you can tell me would be much appreciated.

If any of this helps, currently, I am looking for a change in work--new job, new career path, anything. We will be getting a new car this week, which both scares and excites me. I have two sons. My oldest lives with his dad after a horrible custody battle. I go back and forth between wanting to try for a third, and being done with having kids. More often than not, as of lately, I have come to the conclusion I don't love my SO in a romantic way, but don't want to lose him either. I have a slightly usettling connection to the Rune Hagalaz, and everything it represents, including it's corresponding Norn, Hel. I haven't spoken to my mother in 5 year, and no longer by choice, she refuses to let me back into her life.

Thanks in advance!

daisy14

Last edited: