Will me and my ex get back together again?

Pb92

Hi All

I know this is an old thread but I have the same question as me and my ex split in July, but I still really miss him...

can someone please let me know of a website where I can get a chart generated so I can post here for a reading?

Many thanks

P

Chrysalis

Hi all

I've attached my chart , im not sure if this is correct but i selected natal chart on astro.com and selected event chart on the data entry page this does not have my former partners details just mine.

any readings regarding reconciliation and if so when it would be any help is greatly appreciated :)
many thanks

P

p.s. please let me know if this is the wrong kind of chart

You need to make your own thread for your chart query.

Also a horary chart, is a chart for the "birth time/date & place" of the question asked.

Say for instance i want to right now cast a horary chart to ask if i will get back with an ex. I'll note the time i think of asking the question, which here in UK is 4.58pm, i'll then add this time into the time box (4.58pm). The location would be my location i am right now, not where you was born. And the date would be 9th October 2019 as this is the date im asking the question.

So re-do the chart but make your own thread in this section.

andrea2709

I know this is an old thread but something just came to my mind regarding this situation. I read multiple times that swifter planet of the two significators, is the one who is keener/one who will pursue the matter. In her case it was Mercury (him) so that would mean that he'll approach her, but that didn't happen because she said that she reached out to him, so I'm a little confused. Maybe she is the one who started communication, but he was the one who suggested getting back together? That would fit, otherwise, it means that it's not certain who will pursue whom..

IleneK

Premium Member
I know this is an old thread but something just came to my mind regarding this situation. I read multiple times that swifter planet of the two significators, is the one who is keener/one who will pursue the matter. In her case it was Mercury (him) so that would mean that he'll approach her, but that didn't happen because she said that she reached out to him, so I'm a little confused. Maybe she is the one who started communication, but he was the one who suggested getting back together? That would fit, otherwise, it means that it's not certain who will pursue whom..

A person can be the keener of the two, and not necessarily be the one to communicate or approach first. That would be further modified by the condition of the faster planet.
So, if the faster planet were, say, combust or retrograde or in detriment or fall, that person might not approach, even though s/he is the keener.

rafaella

Mercury does not complete the aspect to Jupiter. Mercury is also debilitated. So moon as querents secondary significator translates the light between mercury and Jupiter. Mercury also applies to Asc showing a return. Swifter planet can be more keen yes but that does not always mean they will instigate it. After querent emailed quesited ( moon translation of light) it seems he did decide to return to her. I don’t know the timing of when he returned, but 3 weeks was the timing of the email.