the smitten kitten :)

KathrineB

Hello everyone!
Um...about a week ago I met a guy online (on a dating website) and ohhhh my goodness, I like him so much. Physically he is 100% my type and obviously I dont know him well as a person, but what i know, i do like! A lot! :)
But there's a problem. The first time we talked he seemed very interested, however with time, less and less so.
I stopped messaging him (cos I dont want to look ridiculous) but of course I am wondering if he will contact me again at some point or if maybe I should contact him... What does the chart show?? Did he like me at all?
Originally my question was: will he contact me again?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_contact_me_again_hr.51620.144963.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_contact_me_again_hr.51620.144963.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 43

Chrysalis

He still likes you yes, saturn exalts sun. Its just your in your fall which is not helping you. And i can see everything was going well from the chart, but maybe a little too passive, not enough oomph.

There will be more contact, im just not 100% who contacts who first.

rafaella

Hello everyone!
Um...about a week ago I met a guy online (on a dating website) and ohhhh my goodness, I like him so much. Physically he is 100% my type and obviously I dont know him well as a person, but what i know, i do like! A lot! :)
But there's a problem. The first time we talked he seemed very interested, however with time, less and less so.
I stopped messaging him (cos I dont want to look ridiculous) but of course I am wondering if he will contact me again at some point or if maybe I should contact him... What does the chart show?? Did he like me at all?
Originally my question was: will he contact me again?

I think you like him more than he liked you... not seeing things going forward, no future. Might be some contact but really nothing here... Keep looking...

all the best!

KathrineB

He still likes you yes, saturn exalts sun. Its just your in your fall which is not helping you. And i can see everything was going well from the chart, but maybe a little too passive, not enough oomph.

There will be more contact, im just not 100% who contacts who first.
Hi Chrysalis! Thanks for your response in my thread!
What does it mean that I am in my ‘fall’? Could it be that in real life i feel very shy to communicate with him and also like I’m not good enough in a way? Cos that’s how I feel...oh I just like him sooo much...
you’re right, at first everything was really going great, i thought he really liked me too, but the last time we talked...hm... I probably said sth stupid or seemed a little too interested, i got the impression i pushed him away a little...After that didn’t feel any enthusiasm at all from his side and so I stopped writing altogether, because you know, I just don’t want to seem pushy or clingy etc... and he is not writing either... ok I don’t know, maybe I’ll pull myself together and write to him one last time and see how it goes :)

KathrineB

I think you like him more than he liked you... not seeing things going forward, no future. Might be some contact but really nothing here... Keep looking...

all the best!
Hi Rafaella! Thanks for your comment!
Yeah you might be right, I also feel that I like him more, at least at this point definitely, because he hasn’t contacted me for a few days now. I’ll update if anything changes. Thank you!

KathrineB

Hi people!
a have some free time, so figured I’d give you some updates because sometimes I just forget.

About this guy you were right he completely cut off all contact, I mean since I posted this horary, I never heard from him ever and personally also didn’t write to him first and actually (to my own surprise) lost all interest in him pretty quickly.