Father longetivity from Son's Horoscope

Osamenor

Staff member
Short answer: No.

Expanded answer: natal charts are not at all reliable at predicting the native's longevity, and even worse at predicting anyone else's. There can be a bare hint of how the child experiences each parent--look to the traditional ruler of the IC for the father and of the MC for the mother--but even that is quite vague.

A better predictor of the relationship with his father would be a synastry between his chart and his father's, but even then, all it shows are the likely dynamics: what kinds of things would cause conflict between them and where they would have a smooth relationship without any effort. It doesn't show the actual circumstances. Not even synastry can tell us if his father is present or absent, emotionally involved or distant, if the overall quality of the relationship is good or not so good, or any of that.

cool

Thanks Sir.

Can you let me know if my son will lead a good life in general. Are the planets is his horoscope afflicted. I was told that his horoscope is in general not a good one. And that he will have health problems in the future. Is it true ?