Will I make it?

KathrineB

Hi guys,

I have a question and would appreciate your insights on it!

A few months ago I was kindly offered (by my close relative) to help develope a business idea and turn it into life. If everything works out it could be quite good for everyone...but... but I really doubt myself. I love the idea but I do not have any appropriate experience, never done anything even remotely close to this and so I am afraid to do it and even more afraid to try and fail and let everyone down (including myself)...But even I do realise that if there was someone more enthusiastic, more stubborn and more confident in my place right now, then there is a high chance that they would succeed.

So I created the chart to see what is more likely to happen, I want to know if I will manage to develope this business or not (if i really force myself to overcome the fear and get going)...

As always will be super thankful to hear what you guys think...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_50_will_i_make_it_hr.54121.18269.jpg
    astro_2gw_50_will_i_make_it_hr.54121.18269.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 17

Chrysalis

The moons not doing anything in this chart.

Venus (business) is VOC, well apart from the square with uranus if you want to include uranus.

Saturn conjunct asc id see as a no go situation also.

You jupiter aren't doing anything either apart from applying to saturn rx, so this could be you being too cautious.

I don't think from this chart that your going to go ahead with it.

KathrineB

The moons not doing anything in this chart.

Venus (business) is VOC, well apart from the square with uranus if you want to include uranus.

Saturn conjunct asc id see as a no go situation also.

You jupiter aren't doing anything either apart from applying to saturn rx, so this could be you being too cautious.

I don't think from this chart that your going to go ahead with it.

Hmmm, I see. Interesting! Thank you very much for your interpretation of the chart!

Sunrise

Hi guys,

I have a question and would appreciate your insights on it!

A few months ago I was kindly offered (by my close relative) to help develope a business idea and turn it into life. If everything works out it could be quite good for everyone...but... but I really doubt myself. I love the idea but I do not have any appropriate experience, never done anything even remotely close to this and so I am afraid to do it and even more afraid to try and fail and let everyone down (including myself)...But even I do realise that if there was someone more enthusiastic, more stubborn and more confident in my place right now, then there is a high chance that they would succeed.

So I created the chart to see what is more likely to happen, I want to know if I will manage to develope this business or not (if i really force myself to overcome the fear and get going)...

As always will be super thankful to hear what you guys think...

Dear,
The chart shows your anxiety and that you are burning for the case (Jupiter on the burned street), shows your insecurity, and the phobias you have (Jupiter ruler of the 12th house) that you have for your new professional start (Jupiter in MC-professionally ).

Saturn right there is an obstacle, a burden for you, and it shows a lot of limitations and delays. You can not ignor him.

Now, :venus:, your business, and Jupiter (you), you have a mixed reception. This strengthens the main indicators.
Venus (professionally) is not VOC, before comes out of the sign that she is now, is going to aspect her the Moon, and after that, will make a aspect with her in the sign of Leo (the :moon: square with :venus:).
That means, there will be developments ....

This shows that perhaps some things may change along the way and need to re-determine the situation. Saturn here is the almutern of your 10th house, has a mixed reception with Jupiter (you) but retrograde. Once he stop the retro path, things will be better but not with an easy way.

KathrineB

Dear,
The chart shows your anxiety and that you are burning for the case (Jupiter on the burned street), shows your insecurity, and the phobias you have (Jupiter ruler of the 12th house) that you have for your new professional start (Jupiter in MC-professionally ).

Saturn right there is an obstacle, a burden for you, and it shows a lot of limitations and delays. You can not ignor him.

Now, :venus:, your business, and Jupiter (you), you have a mixed reception. This strengthens the main indicators.
Venus (professionally) is not VOC, before comes out of the sign that she is now, is going to aspect her the Moon, and after that, will make a aspect with her in the sign of Leo (the :moon: square with :venus:).

This shows that perhaps some things may change along the way and need to re-determine the situation. Saturn here is the almutern of your 10th house, has a mixed reception with Jupiter (you) but retrograde. Once he stop the retro path, things will be better but not with an easy way.

Dear Sunrise!

thank you very much for your answer! So true about my fears of getting involved in all this! But I am still forcing myself to do it, I want it to work out, I just wish I had like 15 years of experience in this or something :)

Your interpretation gives me some hope, so thank you for that! :)

Chrysalis

Hi Sunrise, any chance you get elaborate on this a little for me, as im trying to understand it better.

So venus is not VOC in this chart just because its a professional chart ?

The moon when reaches the end if Libra, will aspect venus by a quincunx ? I thought water and air was a quincunx, but i thought these aspects didn't count in Horary ?

I can see the square when moon moves into scorpio and venus will then be in leo.
Saturn here is the almutern of your 10th house, has a mixed reception with Jupiter (you) but retrograde. Once he stop the retro path, things will be better but not with an easy way.

Whats an almuten ?

JUPITERASC

Hi Sunrise, any chance you get elaborate on this a little for me, as im trying to understand it better.

The moon when reaches the end if Libra, will aspect venus by a quincunx ? I thought water and air was a quincunx, but i thought these aspects didn't count in Horary ?

I can see the square when moon moves into scorpio and venus will then be in leo.

Whats an almuten ?

ALMUTEN = The strongest planet when all essential dignities are considered :smile:
The term is Arabic and derives from al-mateen, meaning 'the firm one' or 'strong in power'
but the concept exists in the works of Ptolemy and other early classical astrologers.

The method of identifying the almuten involves
considering the full range of essential dignities,
so that rulership by sign,
exaltation, triplicity, term and face is considered

- not just rulership by sign.
Hence Venus is said to rule the sign of Libra
but Saturn is the almuten,
being capable of assuming rulership by exaltation, triplicity, term and face.

A point scoring technique is often used to determine the almuten of any given point.
This, and further details are outlined in part 5 of the tutorial
Understanding Planetary Dignity and Debility.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/almuten.html

The Almuten of the Figure is the most dignified planet in the chart.
This is often confused with the Lord of the Geniture
but generally the Almuten of the Figure does not recognise accidental dignity
whereas the Lord of the Geniture does.

Sunrise

Whats an almuten ?

hi dear Chrysalis!!
if I understand well you ask about the Moon and Venus.
I see the chart, the Moon does a lot of things on this map.
So venus is not VOC in this chart just because its a professional chart?
Not for that reason, but is in the last degrees it is under the Moon's government and the exaltation of Jupiter. It is ready to change position. But before that, the Moon will make a square with her (-:cancer::libra:), and will continue again to the next sign (Leo - Scorpio).

as for the almuten had already been explained by JUPITERASC