Anyone want to read my chart?

angelastro

My birthday is coming up on the 23rd! Pictures are not working for me but my information is April 23 1999 12:53 noon, and i was born in Saint Thomas Ontario Canada. I don't care if the reading is western or Vedict i would just love to see what other people think of my chart!
does the picture work?

Attachments

• Angelica Birth Chart.jpg
    Angelica Birth Chart.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_w2gw_01_angelica.2290.10670.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_angelica.2290.10670.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

theV

There is strong Sun energy within the chart. The Leo ascendant/and Sun in MC, there is strong solar, fiery presence to you. Strong urge to be admired, recognized. You like the center of stage and the limelight. People are attracted to your light presence. If you are female, there is strong masculine energy. Moon/NNode rising is opposite Uranus/SN descending, a conflict of your self image and your relationships. Moon/nNode/asc is about being having a sensitive and emotional presence, Uranus/SN/7th house is concentration on relationship, freedom in relationship and choices of partnership. So you might concentrate on relationship more than your self image. You come off as eccentric and liberated in term of your relationships. Sun/Saturn= Mars/Lilith is strong issues with the patriarch and the father. An absent or very cold father in the way he deals with the child, struggles to be ambitious and to be decisive in your career choice due to family pressure. Repressed anger and frustration with career/and family life with Sun/Saturn MC and Mars in the IC.

There are a lot of oppositions in your chart.

There is a possibility of interaction with foreign cultures and foreigners. Ruler of the 9th house in the 6th house, Ruler of the 11th house in the 9th house, making connections and friendship overseas.

Last edited:

angelastro

Thank you so much for taking the time! I am a female and my father has a disability so our relationship is forced to be distant. I am ambitious. I was just in a relationship that took a lot of time and energy from me becauae i was veey focused on it... i still am. Now oppositions are normally challenging? Because i feel that i have been challenged in many ways. I feel like the chart almost represents my brain... all over the place. Thanks again for your time. I am currently a pretty unknown artist but i have made a friend with a man in pakistan through my art so that is true haha!

Hanzzo

Wow, i was waiting for a chart like urs.
it gonna made me pursue tropical or sidereal positions depending on ur answer.

Mars saturn oppositons 4th 10th angles, Father might be cold or tyranical, since planets are on angles i dont believe he is absence.

now sun and saturn represent father, and is sidereal position is in aries can you please tell us your father job? House 10th , administration?
now the crucial thing is, Aries might represent steel iron,
Venus represent other stuff.

Saturn debilitated if sidereal applies.

a cool thing about ur chart is..

most of ur planets are exalted in sidereal, and only one are exalted in tropical.
so thats why i wanna know more about ut

Hanzzo

ah just read ur reply about ur father,

are your parents divorced? we can see a separative square between moon and sun.

angelastro

My biological father was in my life until i was 2. Then my parents split they were never married and he moved farther and farther away. I had a stwpfather afterwards that i loved but it was a sudden split and i havent seen him in years. Then maybe in 2013 my mother quickly became involved with a complete tyrant and he has caused a lot of issues. He has come between my mother and i and our relationship has only become more distant.

angelastro

Wow, i was waiting for a chart like urs.
it gonna made me pursue tropical or sidereal positions depending on ur answer.

Mars saturn oppositons 4th 10th angles, Father might be cold or tyranical, since planets are on angles i dont believe he is absence.

now sun and saturn represent father, and is sidereal position is in aries can you please tell us your father job? House 10th , administration?
now the crucial thing is, Aries might represent steel iron,
Venus represent other stuff.

Saturn debilitated if sidereal applies.

a cool thing about ur chart is..

most of ur planets are exalted in sidereal, and only one are exalted in tropical.
so thats why i wanna know more about ut
Yeah my biological father has a disability that happened after birth brain damage. So he hasnt been able to work. A step father that came in worked in a factory... my mothers current husband has worked in a factory but is doing haircutting now. Haha but im sure this probably relates to my biologocal father. Due to his disability our relationship is quite cold and distant he has moved far away and we do not talk much... but our conversations cannot ever become that deep due to his mental state conversations are very short and basic but he does say he loves me and sends me a birthday and christmas card!

Hanzzo

Funny right?

Aries, states for head (brain damage) (cutting) (metal).
But Taurus signifies the beatification (cutting hair)
this never give a straight answer humm ? :p

another question, are you father completely bald? hummm

Gonna check more of ur chart.

angelastro

Funny right?

Aries, states for head (brain damage) (cutting) (metal).
But Taurus signifies the beatification (cutting hair)
this never give a straight answer humm ? :p

another question, are you father completely bald? hummm

Gonna check more of ur chart.
haha he is almost bald! He is also a leo rising like me and born on the 23 of october which i find cool!

Hanzzo

well sorry wasnt writting much, currently on my work,
hard doin a busy face and see charts. :p

Anyway, didnt check ur progressions yet,
but heres a quick highlights for you ascendant.

Saturn rules your descendant tropical or sidereal, so this never fails..
on your saturn return, you will meet or brake some relationship, ive seen cases where leos brake business relationships, and start flying solo on work department at saturn return, lets hope is that.

Anyway, everytime saturn hard aspect ur sun, it triggers the "Me and Others" aspect ascendant -descendant.

So it make or brake situation.

I could go for saying "your ambitious and stuff" but im kinda against Psicological astrology, it kinda kills it.

But i can say this Be carefull with ur Mars saturn opposition
means that your Anger can damage ur social structure (saturn) relationships with parents bosses and job, when i look at ur chart, the picture that comes to mind is those persons who leave the job out of a burst of anger throwing fingers everywhere and yelling :p (meditation) ur still to young to notice it, at 28 u will try to get a hold on ur flaws, you still on "auto-pilot" :D

Uranus on seventh, distance relationships - on computers many times.
But got good news, since 1st lord and 7th are conjunct in 10th
gonna be cliché and say that u gonna meet them on work, or trough ur boss, family or u gonna date ur boss :p

i will see progressions later.

Last edited:

angelastro

well sorry wasnt writting much, currently on my work,
hard doin a busy face and see charts. :p

Anyway, didnt check ur progressions yet,
but heres a quick highlights for you ascendant.

Saturn rules your descendant tropical or sidereal, so this never fails..
on your saturn return, you will meet or brake some relationship, ive seen cases where leos brake business relationships, and start flying solo on work department at saturn return, lets hope is that.

Anyway, everytime saturn hard aspect ur sun, it triggers the "Me and Others" aspect ascendant -descendant.

So it make or brake situation.

it opposed on november(15) ur Sun and saturn conjunction, did it make it or brake it any relationship?

I could go for saying "your ambitious and stuff" but im kinda against Psicological astrology, it kinda kills it.

But i can say this Be carefull with ur Mars saturn opposition
means that your Anger can damage ur social structure (saturn) relationships with parents bosses and job, when i look at ur chart, the picture that comes to mind is those persons who leave the job out of a burst of anger throwing fingers everywhere and yelling :p (meditation) ur still to young to notice it, at 28 u will try to get a hold on ur flaws, you still on "auto-pilot" :D

Uranus on seventh, distance relationships - on computers many times.
But got good news, since 1st lord and 7th are conjunct in 10th
gonna be cliché and say that u gonna meet them on work, or trough ur boss, family or u gonna date ur boss :p

i will see progressions later.
Currently i am going tbrough a break up and i feel it has something to do with the retrograde planets. Im passionate i like to say i love hard and and hate hard. Im emdotional so i can easily get angry and upset but most of the time its like a bomb inside me and i dont express it outside. And yeah i am needing some love guidance right now.. i was with this guy for 2 years and i am now wodering how i am supposed to meet the one i am going to be with because i am trying to understand the break up and not hate my ex lol. Like this litterally just happened. Im fire dominent he was very water dominent. Also with rahu in the 1st does this make me crazy? I am currebtly going towards a career in the arts. Thanks so much for your time i really appreciate it it makes me happy!

Last edited:

Hanzzo

Ah been there more many times that i could wish for.

well its normal since transit saturn its opposing ur natal venus..... and its on ur fifth house.

its a romance killer, not only that it kills ur social life aswell.
Good news is, at your age its the perfect time to have it if u ask me.... cus you will come out of it with a renew ego and very solid self esteem.

thoughts of serious relationships (marriage) might invade your mind at this time.

saturn wanna get serious on romance.

the breakup was those situations like "good one day, and gone at the other?" like completely unexpected right?

angelastro

Ah been there more many times that i could wish for.

well its normal since transit saturn its opposing ur natal venus..... and its on ur fifth house.

its a romance killer, not only that it kills ur social life aswell.
Good news is, at your age its the perfect time to have it if u ask me.... cus you will come out of it with a renew ego and very solid self esteem.

thoughts of serious relationships (marriage) might invade your mind at this time.

saturn wanna get serious on romance.

the breakup was those situations like "good one day, and gone at the other?" like completely unexpected right?
Yup. Very hard.. but i feel like this is the way my life has been going like i am not that close with many people not even my mom anymore. So many people have come in my life and suddenly left. The odd part is i am feeling okish about it right now.. like it was meant to happen. But the unexpectidness bothers me. We were just talking about the future and kids like i mean i thought he was special weve been like glue for 2 years. Not to say anything was ever perfect. He was pretty apathetic and unromantic too but i always craved more affection. This just right before my birthday! Im very stubborn i like to make things work. And he just gave up. I also crave commitment and loyalty so this is quite hard. I feel this will just keep happening to me its hard to trust when people just leave.

Hanzzo

was he a leo sun?
cus you migh be very drawn to leos and aquarius ppl.

you kinda remind me, when i get on my knees about a break up :D :p
i have the same ascendant almost exact in the same degrees.

Ppl might say were dramatic, but we really feel it.

Ive came to a point where i dont care that much about partner phisical appearence cus i want stability.... funny right? thats how Leos seek and never get it.

my 2 cents on the matter is. once your ok with instability its when things fall on ur lap. its the leo lesson on relationships i suppose.

angelastro

He is a leo rising. That sounds very true. Trying to see if we should remain friends or not. Here is his chart if it helps. I have had a hard time understanding his. I have also noticed that pisces suns are very attracted to me its been multiple guys but i don't think they are good for me. And wow that is odd! Sounds like you have been through very similar things.

Attachments

• e.gif
    e.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 21
  • elliotts chart.jpg
    elliotts chart.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 18

angelastro

When will the saturn transit end so i can have some more romance.. i am also an artist so i'm sure this would give me some more creativity!

Hanzzo

well its kinda true,

i think everyone borns with that feeling "Im special"
But leos take it to another level.
we put our maps in this foruns seeing if anyone shower us with comments announcing how special we are :p

moving on,
does that relationship started march 2014?

about the "when the transit will cool of" well its hard to tell, but since saturn is hitting ur venus on oposition,
you will have another retrograde hit in June, now it will give results depending on what "karma" u already wasted or lesson u already took.

if its going hard now? problably the second hit will be nothing ;)
after june it will hit again 3 or 4 months later, but at that time, will be a fast hit, so im confident nothing will result from that.