Missing Person -for Vyri

ashriia

Vyri was having trouble posting this chart. So I've uploaded it for this member.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_18_missing_individual_hr.12601.1315.jpg
    astro_2gw_18_missing_individual_hr.12601.1315.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 41

Vyri

Banned
There is a website www.missingkids.com that I visit occasionally when I think I might have the insight to prayerfully aid. As anyone thoughtful enough might. And there is power in those united truthfully to wish to help in that light.
The lad is unknown to me but I try to add an empathetically concerned stance to the questions when I attempt to ask about a missing individual. The personal is involved I believe when anyone wishing to be involved enough will wish love to solve even the most troubled concern.

Hopes the description is adequate enough.
Sincerely
Vyri

P.S. Mercury is retro, am thoughtful that the attempts at the reading may need some correction.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Am concerned that the topic (Arian as retrospective 13 Kabal) portends nothing can be done about the situation, i.e., that the decernment of the situation might be viewed as over or too late to make an arguement for a positive outcome. 27 deg. Aries on the asc. and ruling the personal physical, past being able to be judged? Note Mercury is also retro. Trying to be positive about the chart. Moon rulling the 4th and within the 12th is also a definition saying the ending doesn't fair well to make a judgement about. Moon landing within a cadent house almost annuls the situation (common and cadent not landing where expected) for the functioning aspect prospects of the moon. Hidden concerns of Aries is was under the secret enemies department. Some collaboration would be greatly appreciated.

Pg 72 of the Simplified Horary by Ivy Goldstein

The moon is at 17 deg. Aries 25 min. and the difference between the ruler of the Young man which is the Sun at 5 deg Aquarius and 29 min. is approx.12 deg. Take this distance between the ruler of the individual (The Sun) and the moon whether or not they are in aspect and multiply the difference they are apart before leaving the signs they are in. The ruler Sun is at 0-Lat. (Ivy quote; pg 108) Succeedent= half mile times 12 approx. 6 to 7 miles away. The youth has the Sun for His ruler in aquarius, the description of the ruler in this sign is indicative of ground that has been changed in character; from agricultural to residential, perhaps from residential to commercial, or perhaps from commercial to industrial. It may be reclaimed ground due to irregation, or desserts opened to homesteaders recently.

Anyone?

Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
If the 7th house is used for the undesignated individual I'm wondering if that description is accurate for the individual is revealed to me, (as I am the querent) asking the question. I have turned the chart so that the house ruling the quesited person rises giving 27 deg. of LIbra descriptive of his temperment ? Ascendant and giving him a first house reading. Fixed signs where the active principles are give root to the cause. Consider Venus/Merc/Sun in Aquarius. The fifth house as ruler of a youth having the Sun as significator is another consideration. The 9th house when 27 Libra rises suggests Retro Mercury (communication) is returning about the concern last degrees of the sign Gemini there, and when Jupiter is upon the 9th a similar testimony is there when the chart is unturned, Sagittarius on the 9th and 8th. I like the fact that there is a mutual exchange of Jupiter and the Sun that comes from the 11th house and 5th. It seems he may have some protecting mates about (friends ruled by Aquarius within the 11th where he is residing) but the Sun is detrimented there. Wish the lad had some lute (Mercury retro and ruler of the 2nd) chart unturned, to return home. Mercury retro might just be the grist that allows his friends to alert him because of a placard distributed in the area allowing the writ to be the works of the beginnings to wish him to call home for fair to return? When the exchange of the protecting Jupiter is about the house of hopes, whose to say how he (Jupiter) may shine his countenance upon its meaningfulness? Wishing someone might shed some light on a similar reading or that the worst is not the case with other testimony I see within the chart. The Sun is Parallel Saturn in the South Declination. Even though Jupiter gives an exchange of Mutual reception "Me Casa Sue Casa" with the Life GIver Sun, Jupiter (ruling the 8th when the chart is unturned) might see itself as in the 8th of the Destiny of the 10th where Pluto resides up there in the 10th. Anyone? Wishing to see something positive within the chart! Am using the Ivy Goldstein Simplified Horary Book also the Jones Book on Horary is a favorite.

Last edited: