Will my company transfer me to London?

anjelik

Today my manager called me around 11am and asked me what I was doing for lunch at 1pm. It was very random, and I hate being ambushed so was a little nervous something bad was going to happen. One of the first quesitons he asked me was "so what is the deal with you and your boyfriend? It must be difficult going back and forth between London and NY." And we obviously had a very candid discussion about what I wanted. He then proposed I speak to someone internally that could help me. He also complimented my work and said he was very impressed with my work prior to leaving for vacation and asked how I produced so much before leaving. I told him I often joke that I should have been a trader because I do my best work under pressure. Anyway, after lunch I walked outside and looked at my phone and saw the time was 2:13pm. Which is when I thought this question and also called my boyfriend.

So, will my company transfer me to London? And if so, when?

My significator is Pluto because the is the hour ruler? Which happens to be in Cap in the 2nd house. I think I am totally messing this up. Mercury rules my 10th house - which has Mercury conjunct Pluto which would seem positive for determination through communication / making connections to make the move?

Eeeeek help please!

Attachments

• Londonmove.gif
    Londonmove.gif
    64 KB · Views: 22

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practices or doctrine and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-employer (company) = 10th house = Leo = Sun
-moving basic location = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-possibility of long distance move = 9th house = Cancer = Moon
Testimonies:
-Mars flows toward Sun, with Moon flowing toward Mars (and Sun) = yes
-Venus flows away from Sun and Mars = no
-Moon flows toward Venus = yes
-querent Mars in house of long distance movement = yes
-querent Mars in Fall in Cancer = no
-Sun in domicile in Leo and in the 10th whole sign house = yes (employers will look favorably upon needs of the querent)
-Moon in exaltation in Taurus in the house of moving residence/base (ie the 7th house) = yes
-Venus in Fall in Virgo = no
-Venus in the house of wishes, realizations and the Good Spirit (11th house) = yes
-Saturn (delays) in querent's signifying house (1st house)= no
-Lucky Strike North Node in querent's signifying house (1st house) = yes
-Dragon's Tail posits the 7th house = no
-fixed signs (staying put) on the angles = no
-Venus in an elevated degree of Virgo (largely saves Venus from its Fall) = yes
-Mars in a pitted degree of Cancer (modifies the - influence of Mars being in Fall) = no
Results:
Yes = 8 testimonies
No = 7 testimonies
Result: a mixed bag of indications, for now too close (for me at least) to call either way, with a slightly favorable excess of yes over no testimonies; Saturn in the first, the moderately - situation of significators Mars and Venus (both in Fall but also both being modified by the degree each is in), SN in the 7th, fixed signs on the angles, suggest that what might be a favorable final resolution (the company transfering the querent to London) will be some time off, almost certainly not in the immediate (or even relatively near) future.
Best wishes!

anjelik

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practices or doctrine and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-employer (company) = 10th house = Leo = Sun
-moving basic location = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-possibility of long distance move = 9th house = Cancer = Moon
Testimonies:
-Mars flows toward Sun, with Moon flowing toward Mars (and Sun) = yes
-Venus flows away from Sun and Mars = no
-Moon flows toward Venus = yes
-querent Mars in house of long distance movement = yes
-querent Mars in Fall in Cancer = no
-Sun in domicile in Leo and in the 10th whole sign house = yes (employers will look favorably upon needs of the querent)
-Moon in exaltation in Taurus in the house of moving residence/base (ie the 7th house) = yes
-Venus in Fall in Virgo = no
-Venus in the house of wishes, realizations and the Good Spirit (11th house) = yes
-Saturn (delays) in querent's signifying house (1st house)= no
-Lucky Strike North Node in querent's signifying house (1st house) = yes
-Dragon's Tail posits the 7th house = no
-fixed signs (staying put) on the angles = no
-Venus in an elevated degree of Virgo (largely saves Venus from its Fall) = yes
-Mars in a pitted degree of Cancer (modifies the - influence of Mars being in Fall) = no
Results:
Yes = 8 testimonies
No = 7 testimonies
Result: a mixed bag of indications, for now too close (for me at least) to call either way, with a slightly favorable excess of yes over no testimonies; Saturn in the first, the moderately - situation of significators Mars and Venus (both in Fall but also both being modified by the degree each is in), SN in the 7th, fixed signs on the angles, suggest that what might be a favorable final resolution (the company transfering the querent to London) will be some time off, almost certainly not in the immediate (or even relatively near) future.
Best wishes!

And the ASC is at 15 degrees so isn't that also like a 50/50 split? I just don't know either. Clearly I am certainly hopeful. I would love the experience outside of being with my boyfriend.

You say some time off - I would be satisfied with March. Is that not far enough out?

dr. farr

Hard to say, but it certainly could be by then! I would say that with a slightly favorable number of yes testimonies (over no) the chart is supportive of hopefulness-that Lucky Strike NN in the ascending sign can often work wonders!!

anjelik

Hard to say, but it certainly could be by then! I would say that with a slightly favorable number of yes testimonies (over no) the chart is supportive of hopefulness-that Lucky Strike NN in the ascending sign can often work wonders!!

Is there a way to expand upon the horary question? For instance, I've also been applying to positions in London and would like to know the likelihood of receiving a job offer + visa? I know it's very low, but I keep trying. I get a ton of responses on my resume, but when they ask for a UK phone # or if I need a visa all conversations cease :(

Would this need to be a separate question?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Today my manager called me around 11am and asked me what I was doing for lunch at 1pm. It was very random, and I hate being ambushed so was a little nervous something bad was going to happen. One of the first quesitons he asked me was "so what is the deal with you and your boyfriend? It must be difficult going back and forth between London and NY." And we obviously had a very candid discussion about what I wanted. He then proposed I speak to someone internally that could help me. He also complimented my work and said he was very impressed with my work prior to leaving for vacation and asked how I produced so much before leaving. I told him I often joke that I should have been a trader because I do my best work under pressure. Anyway, after lunch I walked outside and looked at my phone and saw the time was 2:13pm. Which is when I thought this question and also called my boyfriend.

So, will my company transfer me to London? And if so, when?

My significator is Pluto because the is the hour ruler? Which happens to be in Cap in the 2nd house. I think I am totally messing this up. Mercury rules my 10th house - which has Mercury conjunct Pluto which would seem positive for determination through communication / making connections to make the move?

Eeeeek help please!

1. Moon is VOC:
nothing will happen; or either you or your company will abandon the matter before anythinks more about it, or sombody will back out on an offer, but usuualy just a lot of talk and no action

2. Moon is opposite the part of Debate, suggesting that it will be a whole lot of discussion but no breakthrough
Moon is square the part of entertainment: someone is enjoying this maybe you, maybe someone else
Moon is square the part of happiness, meaning a lot of work to make it happen
Moon is opposite the part of negotiation, which again shows that there would have to be some kind of breakthrough to make this happen

I wouldn't take it further. I think not.

anjelik

1. Moon is VOC:
nothing will happen; or either you or your company will abandon the matter before anythinks more about it, or sombody will back out on an offer, but usuualy just a lot of talk and no action

2. Moon is opposite the part of Debate, suggesting that it will be a whole lot of discussion but no breakthrough
Moon is square the part of entertainment: someone is enjoying this maybe you, maybe someone else
Moon is square the part of happiness, meaning a lot of work to make it happen
Moon is opposite the part of negotiation, which again shows that there would have to be some kind of breakthrough to make this happen

I wouldn't take it further. I think not.

Waaaaah.

Funny enough, I think my boss is the one you are mentioning that is enjoying this. He has told me twice that he and his wife married 33 yrs ago after only knowing each other 3 months. I think he's a hopeless romantic.