hi

does he love me for...sake of love...or just money????? :(

p.s. he knows im jobless now!!

astro_w2gw_01_for_money_love__hp-3.gif

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Badria,
According to vedic methods, my observations are
1. Asc. is Aries, and its Lord Mars is in 5th house in the Nakshtra of Veuns, and venus is placed in 2nd house (House related to money)
2. 7th Lord is Libra, and Lord is Venus (Retro), in the 2nd house (House related to money)
Shall I tell you something more, oh yes 7th Lord is Retro, result is reconsideration, and in the second house.

badria

hello dear anoop! :)

yeeah...i felt it!

i will play a game on him....take his money and run!!lol

will be a lesson for him..lol

dear sir, hope ur health is better now.
may god bless you.

thanx

SagSunScorpioMoon

Re: is it for love...or for money????!!!!!

I agree with anoop.

He is Mars in Virgo. At 19°Virgo, I don't think he even likes you - Virgo is in the fall of Venus. He is definitely very interested in Mercury (Virgo is the sign of Mercury's rulership and exaltation). Mercury in this chart is the ruler of your 2nd house (personal wealth and assets). So he's definitely more interested in your money than you.

badria

I agree with anoop.

He is Mars in Virgo. At 19°Virgo, I don't think he even likes you - Virgo is in the fall of Venus. He is definitely very interested in Mercury (Virgo is the sign of Mercury's rulership and exaltation). Mercury in this chart is the ruler of your 2nd house (personal wealth and assets). So he's definitely more interested in your money than you.

thank you very much for ur reply and time.
i do appreciate dat.

i just broke up with him today. couldnt stand such an egoistic creature!

again....thanx :)