i'm lost!! should i start this relationship after waiting more than 32yrs for one!!

badria

hello all

i'm starting to study vedic astro... it takes time to answer what i'm about to ask!! so plz bear with me!!!

i'm 33 yrs old lady... single!

about a month and ahalf... i had a financial problem...i didn't trust a seller.. so i wrote a post about him on a forum to get some help!

after a day or 2.. i got a call from a guy.. he was so concerned about my case and advised me not to pay anything to dat seller..

he had already sent me PM but i didn't reply so this why he called me... to make sure that i would not pay dat seller! got da point??

ok

i was really touched by his call...it was like.. someone you don't know... he doesn't know you... but CARE for you!!... these ppl still live!!! OMG!!

he just help all ppl asking for help... for free.

anyway.... we started to chat lil bit... only texting via whatsup!

he is not cool funny guy but rather seriouse gentel type!.. he plays piano very well!! LOL

he didn't say ( i love you!).... but just said that he admired my way of thinking.. style.. education...etc. and asked in indirect way to get closer!

but i pretended that i didn't understand him... why?? IDK!!

he lied to me about his age! he is younger than me!... now he lied about something not that important... how about important things??!! i don't feel good about this!!

but the thing attracted me most to him was the fact he helps other....i like this peronality!!

is he good guy realy???

can i go ahead and start a relationship with him?? is he worth it??

Attachments

• iamlost.gif
    iamlost.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 39

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Badria,
According to Vedic method, my observations are -
Asc. Lord is Sun and is in 9th house and is going to change its sign (29 degree and 58 mins). 7th Lord is Sat (R) and is also changing its sign on 15th of May (IST). At the time of question raised, both are forming relationship. (Indicates positive sign.)
I think its positive, but wait for 3-4 days. You may get some clarity in your thought.

rafaella

He is not the guy, am sorry. Both Mercury and Jupiter are combust. Something is fishy about him, his ruler is severely combust, combsution is utterly destructive. Are you sure he is single?

badria

mr.anoop
thank you for your reply and time!

rafaella

no...im not sure!
he lives in usa....not in my cuntry. we just
chat via whatsup!..sometimes he calles me.

he told me that he was born in april....last week i told him about my interst in learning vedic astro. so i asked him about his dob. he said oct!!!
when i confronted him...he said i thought i told u it was oct!!!
its silly..but i felt deep down that there is something wrong!!!..idk

rafaella

Follow your instincts on this! Remember people you meet on internet dating sites etc, can pretend to be someone they are not and many times it is very dangerous to trust them. Many of them prey on innocent victims, pretend to be good and trusthworthy (like in your example), they get you to trust and like them before they take advantage of you....

I'm not saying he is like that, but he could be. If I were you, I would be very careful. His ruler is combust, he is hidden and very destructive. Jupiter is a benefic planet but in such a close proximity to Sun, its not a good thing. He most likely is with someone already. Sun also rules 12th, the house of secrets. So something is definitely fishy and from what you told me, he is obviously hidding his real birth data and most likely forgot what month he had previously told you!

Be careful!

rafaella

thanx rafaella

but hiw come your interpretation is totaly diffrent than mr.anoop's interpreation!!!!!

We are using different astrology methods. Anoop is using vedic, however the majority of us use western traditional horary.

You may want to wait for more intepretations if you unsure.

Please update us...

Best wishes!

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Badria,
Listen, its an interpretation of the chart raised at the time of question took birth in your mind. Right. Interpretation or thoughts regarding planetary results can be different. That's why, one has to use his/her own intellect also. Astro-consultant is just giving you idea regarding path.
Your question came at the time when 5 planets are changing its position. Big planetary change. So, results can be confusing.
That's why I said after 16th of May.
May god bless you.

badria

thank you dears....
i appreciate ur support..

its like a case study for me! will never forget it..will keep analys it in da future once i learn horary astro. :) .. im in da begining.(vedic astro).

should i cast another chart next week to know about this guy????

Aquarius358

Hi there -
In your chart, Moon is in Pisces and about to settle into the 7th House - his home. It shows your interest in him. Jupiter receives Moon by Sign and Moon receives Jupiter by Exaltation. This shows mutual liking between you both. This confirms what he’s said to you and what you’ve told us about your feelings of liking him. So far he can be trusted in that regard.

Besides meaning that he really likes you - genuinely - it’s clear that you have some high expectations of him too, in the relationship-stakes. You’ve kind of elevated him in your mind ... unfortunately, this isn’t a good idea, usually, because people usually won’t meet our expectations if they’re too many or unreasonably high. Then again, they may well match up to some of them.

If you were asking will this relationship go anywhere? I’d have to say well, yes, it has the potential because it’s clear from the chart that you are getting together when Mercury joins Jupiter very shortly - this month, with reception between you. Even though the aspect is out of moiety at the time of asking the question, the Moon translates the light of Mercury to Jupiter - and achieves the same result (Moon having separated from a sextile with Mercury.)

Mercury is fairly well dignified even though this fast moving planet is under the sun’s beams already and will become combust (as Jupiter is now) within a couple of days.)This shows fears and being overwhelmed on your part.

Jupiter’s combustion is just starting to ease off now, because the Sun is moving away from Jupiter. Remember, too, that combustion is a temporary state and it’s much more dangerous when a planet is approaching rather than departing from combustion : but that doesn’t mean it should be ignored. It urges great caution. ‘Getting burnt’ is the metaphor that describes it best I think. It could be that he’s been burnt and is moving away from something that could be described in this way.

Seriously though, Jupiter does NOT have any essential dignity in this chart. He’s ‘lost and wandering.’ That tells you he is in a bad way at the moment. But, as to trusting him? Well, his significator is in a Fixed Sign - which is one indicator that he can be trusted. Another is that his alternative signifier, the Sun, is also in a Fixed Sign showing he can. They are both in the benefic 9th House too. Does the good offset the bad? It’s arguable but it would be the sensible thing to proceed with caution if you decide to.

I’m presuming that as you’re in different countries, there’s little chance you're in physical danger. So, I'd say : take care and go cautiously!___

badria

thank you very much dears

i'm speachless!!

i do appreciate your support and valued time and replies.

everytime i read your interpretations...they make me more determente to learn vedic astro.!!

next week i need to ask same q.

should i make another chart???

badria

Hello all :kissing:

may i get another reading now???just to see how things r going?.... ..

do i have to make a new chart?? :unsure:

thanx all....:love: