I will never find a stable career path. Too many MC squares?

aystro

Hi guys, does anybody ever feel like they want everything and nothing? Maybe its the uranus square MC in my case or something like that. I have absolutely no intention of following a career which isn't fun, literally...

It seems impossible to find something that I want to pursue... I am always curious when I start something but eventually I get bored of it...

I do like animals for example and it would be great to work with them like a vet but it's so boring to even think about it sitting in a building... doing nothing spectacular or exciting... I dont know my self... Should I keep guessing then?

Whats the best thing to do in such a case you think?

Last edited:

estrella

I have Uranus square my MC and my Saturn. So I know exactly what you're talking about when you said you want everything and nothing, and about your career having to be fun. Also, I've had trouble with authority figures and making compromises. I've been there done all that.

Sometimes hard aspects to the MC or aspects between Saturn and the MC indicate that a career (or at least a long term job) won't happen until later in life.

Your Uranus may also be telling you to strike out on your own and be self-employed.

BobZemco

Maybe its the uranus square MC in my case or something like that.

Uranus is not square your MC. Your MC is Virgo and that means you'll have a lot of careers especially with Mercury in the 8th House.

In my scheme Uranus is the co-ruler of Virgo and it's in the 1st House, so you're not one to have a steady career in part because you're too individualist.

Culpeper

Premium Member
In a traditional reading for occupation or career the planets Mercury, Venus and Mars are the significators. The Moon is the triplicity ruler of occupation in your chart, and Mercury rules the 10th house. Venus and Mars are in the 8th house and Mars in the cadent 9th house. The Moon is in the cadent 6th house. This is not the best situation for these planets. The astrologer would like to see at least one of them in an angular house. This would be the main significator, but nothing stands out in your chart. I can see why you are in a state of indecision.

Nevertheless these planets all have strength and are connected by mutual receptions with each other and the Sun which is also in the 8th house. The problem you face is that planets in or connected with 8th are inactive and lazy on their own. You will have to really push yourself to succeed at something, but these planets will come through for you if you do. The work you find may not be fun gaudium but you will make money from it.

You mention animals, Mars rules the 12th house and Venus the 6th and Pisces is on the fourth house. You can make money in any dealings with animals large, small or with wings; raising, buying and selling, or treating them for diseases. Also you would do well as a goldsmith, silversmith, jeweler or watchmaker, or in banking or finance. Going down the list now, the Moon in the 6th can indicate repetitious work or manufacturing, and the 8th house itself undertaker or matters of the dead. Quite a list. At least you have many choices, some better some worse.

Last edited: