Who has no planets or just one planet in either the 3rd,6th,9th house?

aystro

I wonder, do you guys get anything done? Because I dont. :biggrin: I seem to love to start over for no reason to get excited again with something new and unexplored.

castelo

i have all my planets in just 4 houses (7,8,10,12)
and i almost NEVER finish what i started :sad:
how do you think we change this and be more fucused?

EhTeam

3rd - empty

6th - empty

9th - empty

I do get side tracked easily, or take a long time to get things done. I am goal oriented though, so I do finish things.

Saturnian

I have no planets in those houses.

Hm...it depends,if I am enjoying it I finish it.If I have to finish it,I'll just keep thinking of the goal I wanna achieve,which is finishing it.The progress can motivate me.
Generally I don't enjoy leaving things half-done.

My Scorpio moon requires completion and with N.Node in Sagittarius basically mastering something(completing it,since the south node in Gemini denotes sticking to information,which is superficial knowledge)

Whenever I've given up many un-finished things,it has affected me negatively cause I don't feel I am making progress or going anywhere.I feel stuck in the same place and I don't enjoy that.

queenfluff

I think whether or not you finish things or not (I guess you are talking about goals, projects, work etc) would be more about the signs that your planets are in and not really the houses. I could see the 6th and 10th being more related to work type of projects.

I think when you have empty houses it means that those areas of your life (for this, 3rd house is communcations, 6th is House of Service and 9th House is hte house of Long Journeys [foreign travel etc]) it just means that, in your life, you do not focus as much in those areas as you do in others. Not that they don't have a place in your life not as much importance is placed.

If you have a planet in those houses, than I believe you should be looking at the signs those planets are in. For example, Virgo is a signs that finishes things and can't leave them unfinished. The signs is the "how" you carry out the personality of that planet. YOur houses are just telling you where in life that is carried out.

So if you have no planets in those houses, I wouldn't imagine many unfinished or even things started in those areas of life. Maybe this why it looks like that you are not "finishing" things. It is just that these areas in you life don't have as much emphasis as other areas.

That said, my 3rd house is empty, one planet (Saturn in Taurus) in my 6th house and one planet (venus in leo) in my 9th. And I always finish things - granted I may have several projects going on at once and a may put one on hold for various reason or another but they always get finished. I can't leave things unfinished - the concept is alien to me. :)

But I think you might want to take a closer look at the signs to explain why.

Aquachime

Venus/Saturn conjunct IC from 3rd house, no planets in 6th hse, Mars in 9th hse. I dont like to start anything because I know I will go all out to finish it. The few things I havent completed still eat at me.

Empty houses may also invite those particular life areas to become prominent for you through outside circumstances or other people. Like I have no planets in the 2nd, 6th, 7th, 8th or 11th houses. Yet these life areas are always a focus in my life.

dhundhun

I wonder, do you guys get anything done? Because I dont. :biggrin: I seem to love to start over for no reason to get excited again with something new and unexplored.

I think, it is nothing to do with planets in 3rd, 6th or 9th. Saturn in first and actively aspected Pluto are reasons behind it.

Last edited:

Dew9

I have all the three houses empty :(

I agree about the lack of focus bit, I never finish things I set out to do unless I have a deadline and yes unless it it related to career and I have to report to someone!

And yes I do have different things going on which I always put on hold for various stupid reasons. It does get very frustrating at times and I get the impression I am wasting my life away :whistling:

Maybe my mars in scorpio in 10th is responsible for making any of my projects done?! My 3rd has mars as ruler which often makes me do those communications related projects, supervised by some superior with a deadline, a finished project! This is kind of bad for my own personal writing projects- they never get done :(

My 6th is ruled by Moon and my moon is in Taurus. So, probably getting me moving is a hard task and then when I charge, I don't stop... probably not really good, if it makes me dependent on others to get things done. If you want to be a writer, it might not be a good thing, unless u have a strong agent annoying you with deadlines!

My 9th is ruled by Venus, Venus is in Aquarius. Don't know if that has any way of affecting whether I do get things done or not.

queeny

You might be onto something here. I do exactly that in my life. I have moon in the 3rd in Pisces (not much of a doer!) and no other planets in 6th or 9th. I dont think I will ever be happy though unless I actually carry something through to completion. So I am going to keep looking for a way to complete something! I know what you mean though. There seems to be so much to explore. Part of the problem for me has been never really having to 'learn'. Being good at things too quickly and never really having learnt the beauty and depth that comes with slow progress over a long time. Im hoping that eventually awareness of this will kick in and I can stick with it...!

If that doesn't seem an appealing option for you, maybe you should take on a career where its an advantage to be knowledgable in lots of subjects for a short time. Eg a writer or journalist..travel the world and write about a differenet topic every month heh heh. good luck

Cheminsky

woah, i have no planets in my 6th and 9th houses and i am like you, OP. i get really excited with something, and then im never able to commit to it fully. my moon is also in sag which perhaps is an indicator of that instead of the houses

Opphiucan

Chem that sounds like me. I wonder if having all fire (sun sag, leo asc, leo moon) makes me so excited and dramatic and caught up in emotions that the mundane things in life (like being responsible and diligent with finances, work....) are such a TURN OFF I wish deep down inside they would just work themselves out. The older I get the easier it is...I'm progressed Aqua, Libr, Aqua now and STILL have that LONE Saturn...but in 8th house (I'd call the digressed but oh well:'(Have a great day...

aquaphiliac

My 3rd & 9th houses are empty. Only my NN occupies my 6th house. I do not get anythinggg done. & w/ Mars in Gemini, my focus always shifts & I try to multi task, but fail ):

Insane

I have empty 3rd, Neptune and Uranus in 6th and Mars in 9th. And I get my work done sometimes, when I devote myself to the maximum. But recently I started to quit some of them... and inferior complex started to show up more often than ever. And my Mars is in Aries.