will my son be living again with me?

latsahab

My wife(who is extremely hot head) took away my only son (who is just a year old) along with her and living at her parent, i am not even allowed there to visit him. I love him a lot, will he come to me , will me and my son live happily together again?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_event_hr.38190.87226.jpg
    astro_2gw_event_hr.38190.87226.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 34

tsmall

Premium Member
My wife(who is extremely hot head) took away my only son (who is just a year old) along with her and living at her parent, i am not even allowed there to visit him. I love him a lot, will he come to me , will me and my son live happily together again?

latsahab, I see that you have posted multiple horary questions during your time as a member and they all have gotten answered, however you never followed up to let the members who answered know the outcome of the chart. I can read your chart, but without any effort on your part to either read the chart or to follow up with previous charts to at least give the people here trying to learn an outcome I am hesitant to do so. While it sometimes might seem like AW is a free astrology service it really isn't. Perhaps if you went back to your previous threads and let people know what happened you would get more replies?

Tamara

waybread

It might be helpful if you explained a bit more of the circumstances.

Is this simply a case of your wife leaving you (whether temporarily or permanently we don't know,) or are you in the midst of a divorce and custody battle with your wife? If she has legal custody of the child, do you have visiting rights? I ask because, if this is actually a legal matter, I would look at the chart a little differently.

With Aries rising, you are symbolized by Mars. Your wife, with Libra on the 7th house cusp, is symbolized by Venus. Children are a 5th house matter: in this chart, ruled by the sun.

It looks to me like you might have some reconciliation with your wife. (Moon in partile sextile with Mars, Mercury appears to be translating between Venus and Mars.) What I don't see is your son leaving his mother and living with you, as per your question. The sun is in your wife's (7th) house, and it is past its previous aspect with Mars.

Have you got a good mutual friend who could talk to your wife about the situation? A lawyer?

You can ask this question again in the future, if you wish, after some months have elapsed and if your circumstances change.

latsahab

No there is no legal custody battle going on, she is like the kind of person who is more of demanding in nature, in past we have had some quarrels and she always use to leave house after that and go to her parents but mostly my son was with me but this time i went to job, i came back and i just found nobody at home. She just took away my baby and when i contacted her, she denied she wont allow me to even visit my son.
Since his birth, me and my mother were taking care of the child. she was practically invisible. All of a sudden this move, anyhow i know if i go legally i will never get the child custody as in my country mother is more likely to win it and its unfair.

latsahab

latsahab, I see that you have posted multiple horary questions during your time as a member and they all have gotten answered, however you never followed up to let the members who answered know the outcome of the chart. I can read your chart, but without any effort on your part to either read the chart or to follow up with previous charts to at least give the people here trying to learn an outcome I am hesitant to do so. While it sometimes might seem like AW is a free astrology service it really isn't. Perhaps if you went back to your previous threads and let people know what happened you would get more replies?

Tamara

Sorry Tamara. i am sorry if you feel that way but that is not true. i always follow my questions and personally thank all the replier on their personal message board. I did try to answer a few queries years back on vedic forum here. i am an ardent reader of vedic astrology but horary is too difficult for me to interpret.

latsahab

It might be helpful if you explained a bit more of the circumstances.

Is this simply a case of your wife leaving you (whether temporarily or permanently we don't know,) or are you in the midst of a divorce and custody battle with your wife? If she has legal custody of the child, do you have visiting rights? I ask because, if this is actually a legal matter, I would look at the chart a little differently.

With Aries rising, you are symbolized by Mars. Your wife, with Libra on the 7th house cusp, is symbolized by Venus. Children are a 5th house matter: in this chart, ruled by the sun.

It looks to me like you might have some reconciliation with your wife. (Moon in partile sextile with Mars, Mercury appears to be translating between Venus and Mars.) What I don't see is your son leaving his mother and living with you, as per your question. The sun is in your wife's (7th) house, and it is past its previous aspect with Mars.

Have you got a good mutual friend who could talk to your wife about the situation? A lawyer?

You can ask this question again in the future, if you wish, after some months have elapsed and if your circumstances change.

even i don't know if she left permanently this time and should i hire a lawyer to get my son back, because 99% of the time in my country mother wins the custody even if shes not caring or concerned for the child welfare.
i tried communicating to her but she is way too adamant. she was practically invisible for the child care during my baby's initial first few months which came to me as a shock. i had to take leave from work and had to go to my mother's place and took help of her to raise my child.

waybread

latsahab, I am only an amateur and I might be mistaken, but to me the horoscope looked like you and your wife would reconcile. Maybe you can speak to your in-laws about her and your child's situation.