Help with synastry chart

Hi!
I am new to synastry and relationship astrology, so I would really appreciate if someone could interpret my and my fiancé's chart and also give some explanation to it/the aspects.
I don't know his exact time of birth, but from the time window he provided, I know he has a Capricorn ascendant.
Also, my chart is in red and his is in blue.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

Synastry is more useful when looking at the natal charts side by side along with the synastry and the composite chart. This may sound like a lot of materials, but for a better sense of understanding of the relationship synastry readings are best with all of those.

If you are new to astrology and synastry it might be helpful to ask specific questions to point you in the direction of where to get answers? what sort of thing were you interested about in the synastry?

- The DA

Thank you for your reply! I attached both our natal charts and our composite chart in my previous post.

As for questions:
- What do the charts say in general? How are we as a couple?
- Is it a karmic relationship?
- Are there bad or difficult aspects/placements?
- Are there any "soulmate aspects"?
- Are we meant to last? Can it be/will it be something long-term?
- How will our marriage life look like?
- Are there any aspects that indicate that we would stay together through thick and thin?

Everyone I know, who knows some basic astrology, says we won't last, because we have a bad synastry chart. Is it true?

On a side note, has astrology ever ''failed'' you, when it comes to relationships? Do you know a couple or a few couples that had "terrible" synastry and/or composite chart but were/are happy together, had/have a happy marriage? Or the opposite - the couple has a perfect synastry and natal chart but can't see eye to eye?

Thanks to everyone in advance who read this post and wants to reply!

Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

I’ll be honest and say that I don’t think you will find a full comprehensive answer to all of you questions on this forum. First, because you’re new to astrology and I’m not sure how new to it you are and what you’ll understand. Second, the difference opinion of how aspects are weighted in these kinds of things. Third, the amount of comparison and contrast that needs to be done to answer your questions. People normally hire professional astrologers for a more complete reading, in my case, research for yourself.

In any case, I’ll give you a start with a few of my observations in a PM since it's lengthy, but with empathy of furthering the thread with a reply.

In composite things like
Venus in 1st
Venus conjunct Sun
Moon conjunct Mercury
Venus trine Pluto

can be nice.

In synastry sun conjunct the DSC can sometimes be good to see and 7th house overlays. It can feel like meeting someone who seems ideal.

There some of that going on here and that can be a good sign.

-The DA

Thank you so much for your reply and PM!

Maybe you are right. Maybe I should just hire a professional astrologer to do a reading.
Anyways, astrology still won't change my mind about the relationship, it just will give me another point of view.

Last edited: