Birth charts of people born in polar region.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Ecliptique!

You could, theoretically, mail packages with 100? flyers, to the remote post offices of the towns you mentioned, and they would probably distribute them, or display them for interested persons. Flyers, translated in the language mainly spoken, detailing what information you would require to do a reading, mentioning where to get a hold of you? Maybe? You would have to word it better than I have.🙂

Ecliptique

Dear Opal,

your idea is interesting to find among the population people curious enough to do the process. I could start with Fairbanks, etc ... (Alaska), Inuvik (Canada), Dawson City (Canada) and Igloulik (Canada), etc ...

Thanks for your Waybread and Opal responses.

Ecliptique. :smile:

ElenaJ

This sounds like a very interesting project you are working on. I can't help you, but can you keep us updated as you learn more about it? Thanks for doing it.

Ecliptique

This sounds like a very interesting project you are working on. I can't help you, but can you keep us updated as you learn more about it? Thanks for doing it.

Thank you ElenaJ for your attention to this type of study. The polar regions are regions that are still very inaccessible in terms of birth data with precise time. Astrology doesn't seem to be of much of their interest there. As you can imagine, before giving results, it is necessary to obtain a significant number of reliable and precise data each accompanied by a commentary and biographical references if possible made through an exchange with the native himself.

With this speed of data collection, I hope that by then I won't be walking with a cane or having turned dust ... :wink:

waybread

Good evening Waybread,

I know all of this. What is important is to get real birth data with the time given by the birth certificate.

Ecliptique.

Yes, of course. So have you tried looking into the Astro-DataBank at Astrodienst? Many legitimate charts there. Here's one of my favorites, for a Finnish prime minister, in both Placidus and whole signs. In the latter, note how the MC shifts to the 12th house.

Attachments

• ahti_karjalainen Placidus.jpg
    ahti_karjalainen Placidus.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 63
  • ahti_karjalainen whole signs.jpg
    ahti_karjalainen whole signs.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 52

Ecliptique

Hello Waybread,

Astrodienst's Astro-Databank birth data are always interesting to have (even those with birth times that can be rounded off). Then, in my opinion, we must try to complete the short biographies with what we can read about these natives by doing research on any appended notes or on press articles, etc ... have not yet had the chance to see a publication made by an astrologer from one of these Nordic countries on famous natives with specific dates and whose birth data would refer to the birth certificate. It is easier for the astrologer who lives in the same country as the native and who speaks the same language because it is possible to access readings of autobiographical books or not to make locations, etc ... I prefer therefore to have an exchange with a native cooperative who would also see an interest in it.

waybread

Most birth dates prior to 1920 or so are rounded to the nearest hour. Which really gives me pause about the Gauquelin research on their French sample of notable people.

Generally a person with any high-profile position will have biographies of some form available. There's seldom a need to do the original research on press clippings, &c. Also there are generally photos available, something we often don't have with on-line chart natives who value their privacy.

Just for example, here are some details on Ahti Karjalainen, the Finnish prime minister whose charts I posted yesterday.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahti_Karjalainen

Of course, it's easier to find off-the-shelf materials if the person's native language is English, not Finnish.

Another interesting chart is the actress Ann-Margret, born in Sweden but raised in the US. https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ann-Margret In Placidus she has 6 intercepted signs. She's still living (age 80) and has an official website.
http://www.ann-margret.com/

A number of famous Alaskans (unfortunately) were born in the Lower 48. Here is the Astro-DataBank's list of people born in Fairbanks, Alaska:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Category:Birthplace_Fairbanks,_AK_(US)

But hey: your research, your call.

Ecliptique

Good evening Waybread,

I totally share your opinion on Gauquelin's use of birth times. Many birth times had a rounded number.

I will write down all the birth data you gave me. I'll do some research.

Thank you for this contribution.

Ecliptique

Hello Opal,

at first, I will quietly find the time of birth of the personalities of this long list. Thank you for your contribution.

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you ElenaJ for your attention to this type of study. The polar regions are regions that are still very inaccessible in terms of birth data with precise time. Astrology doesn't seem to be of much of their interest there. As you can imagine, before giving results, it is necessary to obtain a significant number of reliable and precise data each accompanied by a commentary and biographical references if possible made through an exchange with the native himself.

With this speed of data collection, I hope that by then I won't be walking with a cane or having turned dust ... :wink:

It is a lot of names. And sadly I don’t know many of them. Are you still in contact with Ruud? Does he still share your passion?

Pick someone that intrigues you. Post their chart in equal or whole and Placidus. Someone whose life has public information on the web.

Talk to you soon.

ElenaJ

This is quite an intriguing topic. I had actually never really focused on it, but in effect at the Poles every reference point does change, doesn't it?
Keep us posted on your progress.
And very long life to you, if you foresee it taking so long!!!

Ecliptique

Hello Opal, ElenaJ,

with Ruud, we had the opportunity to exchange like with others on the forum about house systems.

The birth charts drawn up for the very high latitudes should be a subject of more widespread astrological study. This study will be done quietly, with meticulousness.

Thank you and good luck from your side.

Opal

Premium Member
Hello Opal, ElenaJ,

with Ruud, we had the opportunity to exchange like with others on the forum about house systems.

The birth charts drawn up for the very high latitudes should be a subject of more widespread astrological study. This study will be done quietly, with meticulousness.

Thank you and good luck from your side.

I will try to be quiet. It isn't my usual method. I may talk too much!:biggrin::whistling: