Saturn havoc

Pinkybow

Saturn conjuct and the sun,9th house Sagittarius. Uranus conjuct Mc Neptune in 10th, how does it play out?

I am a very scattered person, I find it hard to see a project through.

blackbery

Hello,
I don't think Saturn is the cause of you not being able to focus.Saturn is earthy & logical.

What is happening with your Moon or Mercury?:wink:

It could be Uranus conj MC, what else is going on with Uranus?

Neptune 10th is good for a career in healing, arts, movies. Even politics.

If you post a chart & be more specific it would help.

Saturn conjuct and the sun,9th house Sagittarius. Uranus conjuct Mc Neptune in 10th, how does it play out?

JUPITERASC

Saturn conjuct and the sun,9th house Sagittarius. Uranus conjuct Mc Neptune in 10th,

how does it play out?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=920767#post920767

Sun onto SATURN favorably placed by day
effective for actions, wealth, joy and memories of ancient matters :smile:

When unfavorably placed by night, they cause dangers, inactivity,
judgements, bankruptcies, enmities with elders,
deaths of relatives, fearful sights and anxiety.

natal chart view would assist clarifying issues

Osamenor

Staff member

Having lots of fire in a chart can make for someone who's always starting things but not following through. It helps if the fire placements are balanced by earth, but if all you have in an earth sign is that Uranus/Neptune conjunction (if you have it and you're alive today, it can't be anywhere but Capricorn), those planets aren't exactly known for providing stick-to-itiveness.

If that Sun/Saturn conjunction is your only fire sign placement, it's probably something else. But it sounds like your most likely rising sign is Aries, which would be more fire, and if you have other fire sign planets, that bears it out.

Pinkybow

Hello,
I don't think Saturn is the cause of you not being able to focus.Saturn is earthy & logical.

What is happening with your Moon or Mercury?:wink:

It could be Uranus conj MC, what else is going on with Uranus?

Neptune 10th is good for a career in healing, arts, movies. Even politics.

If you post a chart & be more specific it would help.

My moon & Mercury are in Scorpio.
Uranus is opposite Chiron, square asc & Jupiter. Semi square moon Pluto & Venus and Quintile Mars.

I’m a Pisces rising so maybe it’s all my water. I’ve only Neptune in Earth & only Chiron in air so I lack earth & air.

Pinkybow

Having lots of fire in a chart can make for someone who's always starting things but not following through. It helps if the fire placements are balanced by earth, but if all you have in an earth sign is that Uranus/Neptune conjunction (if you have it and you're alive today, it can't be anywhere but Capricorn), those planets aren't exactly known for providing stick-to-itiveness.

If that Sun/Saturn conjunction is your only fire sign placement, it's probably something else. But it sounds like your most likely rising sign is Aries, which would be more fire, and if you have other fire sign planets, that bears it out.

I’m a Pisces rising. I’ve only sun Saturn & Uranus in Fire & Mc
Moon Mercury Venus Pluto Mars Jupiter and Venus ac all water.

Neptune in Earth. My head is in the clouds most of the time. I would consider myself very airy fairy. Concentration is hard for me.

AstroPunter86

The scatterbrained part to me is just pure Sagittarius. Producer Michael is my favorite example of a Sagittarius, look him up. Also Ozzy Osbourne is a classic Sag. That's just how they are.

But I would warn against Sun conjunct Saturn. I have a friend with this placement and it can lead to self-limiting beliefs.

Uranus on the MC to me says either working with technology OR many career disruptions. (Take things as they come)

Pinkybow

The scatterbrained part to me is just pure Sagittarius. Producer Michael is my favorite example of a Sagittarius, look him up. Also Ozzy Osbourne is a classic Sag. That's just how they are.

But I would warn against Sun conjunct Saturn. I have a friend with this placement and it can lead to self-limiting beliefs.

Uranus on the MC to me says either working with technology OR many career disruptions. (Take things as they come)

Thanks AstroPunter86.
I defo have career disruptions. I can’t decide on a career that I really enjoy- I have a finger in every pie as they say.

Yes I agree I do lack confidence in myself. I try to build myself with a false pretense, it helps to keep me going but I know inside myself it’s not my true self.