They Really Work!

A

Anonymous

:lol: I made a booklet of all the questions I'd asked as I was shuffling the red and blue cards. Then I write down the card positions and they seem like they would go with the future outcome related to the question. It definately had something to do with the question most of the time. I suggestion to anyone to buy the book on Sabian symbols and keep track of all your Q & A "data" for the future. Then see if the cards were telling the truth or not! :lol:

Waterbearer50

My favorite site for Sabian symbols is :

360sequations.tripod.com/sequations/id13.html

These are the Rhudyar/Jones interpetations,in an easy to access format.

I find the symbols helpful some of the time, the interpetations always.

Why do they include positve and negative? Because we are dealing with energies and how best to use them and sometimes we can misuse them (negative) and the positive shows us how to re-align ourselves to the higher use of these energies.

WB50

johan

I have asked the Sabian symbol oracle the next question:
How to deal with this astrology forum?

the answer:5 PISCES
This is a time for group co-operation to benefit others.You may find that you are able to donate some of your time,energy or possessions for benevolent ends.This will bring some type of less tangible reward.Old fashioned values brought to the community through commerce and warmth of sharing.Exchanges of spiritual knowledge.Overcoming loneliness and alienation.

Think that's beautiful...

Draco

This is interesting,

Perhaps you might discover people around here who have planets or angles at Pisces 5, and maybe this would suggest a certain karmic link between yourself and such persons?

Draco :wink:

johan

It is possible Draco

We"ll see if anyone comes up with this
Amazon1963 has already been a great help(but no connections to 5 pisces,i have her natal chart)
But the description of 5 pisces for me is already a sign that this forum is important to me,and i am amazed when reading in this forum how much knowledge and wisdom there is :lol:
Great compliments for Radu how he is involved with this forum and the articles on his site
By the way Draco:are you also familiar with the discription of the degrees by Janduz?As far as i know the book is only in french(i have this book but it is very difficult cause i am not so good in french)

greet,johan

Light

Johann

My IC is at 6 Pisces! With Chiron at 7 and Jupiter at 11.

Wonder what this means?

Take care

hel

Light

Sorry

Just found my glasses again, and realised you were looking for 5 Pisces, not 6! :oops:

Couldn't get the edit to work either! Scatty session tonight, I think!

Take care

hel

johan

It's okay,welsh neighbour! :D

So you have uranus now in your 4th house,any changes concerning
house and family?

Light

Hi Johann

On this scale of things - you're practically living next door! :D

As to Uranus in the 4th - I have just about replaced every electrical appliance and light fitting in the house!! :x

It's been looking at itself across the other side, too! Changes, changes and a fuzzed up brain! :oops: I think it's moved on a bit now though, just waiting for the next biggy to come ambling past.

Take care

hel

sita

yes, they really work, and in my experience, yes they are very conscious. two nights ago, i was looking up aquarius 18, the degree which is the fosus of an easy opposition in my chart. i read and contemplated the symbol, went back to my chart and realized that the focus could also be at aquarius 19. so... i went back to the symbols and (like the headstrong and sometimes disrespectful aries/aquarius in conversation i am working to overcome) i huffily asked to just see aquarius 19. i silently shouted if you catch my drift. i can't remember exactly what symbol came up next, probably because i was so shocked, but i got a symbol indicating the "little me" was barging in on a bigger picture and i needed to get my bearings, find some humility, wise up, and ask nicely. i hung my head in shame, gathered myself into a higher form of communication and asked to be shown what i might be guided to see: you guessed it: aquarius 19 pops up for me to read. chills, and with respect.

pwadm

Staff member
Yes they really work. Indeed. Yesterday, at Draco's request in a post, I made a little tool which generates randomly a zodiac degree and asks the visitor for an insight on that degree - in order to create a new set of zodiac degree interpretations (similar to the manner the Sabian Symbols were created).

After writing the code, I wanted to be the first to send an interpretation on a zodiac degree, so I accessed that page. It was quite surprising to see that the first degree to pop up was 5 Sagittarius, which is my Ascendant degree. Isn't it fantastic ? :roll:

Lapis

Every time I use the Sabian Oracle I too am amazed at how accurate and clear my personal message is. I use it at each New Moon and when the Sun moves into the next sign and this has been really interesting to follow over the months!

Many years ago my sister became very good at reading Tarot spreads. She also always used a circluar 12 card spread to connect in with the 12 astrological houses. I see such similarities between these 2 different systems. The person asking the question manifests the best and most accurate Tarot Card or Sabian symbol at that moment in time. These Sabian symbols are so helpful in many different ways.

Arian Maverick

Perhaps you might discover people around here who have planets or angles at Pisces 5, and maybe this would suggest a certain karmic link between yourself and such persons?

I have my true node at 4 Pisces 17'25", and that can be rounded up to 5...very interesting indeed.

yes, they really work, and in my experience, yes they are very conscious. two nights ago, i was looking up aquarius 18, the degree which is the fosus of an easy opposition in my chart. i read and contemplated the symbol, went back to my chart and realized that the focus could also be at aquarius 19. so... i went back to the symbols and (like the headstrong and sometimes disrespectful aries/aquarius in conversation i am working to overcome) i huffily asked to just see aquarius 19. i silently shouted if you catch my drift. i can't remember exactly what symbol came up next, probably because i was so shocked, but i got a symbol indicating the "little me" was barging in on a bigger picture and i needed to get my bearings, find some humility, wise up, and ask nicely. i hung my head in shame, gathered myself into a higher form of communication and asked to be shown what i might be guided to see: you guessed it: aquarius 19 pops up for me to read. chills, and with respect.

This made me laugh so much...I too have the lethal aries/aquarius combination (Double Aries with an Aquarian Ascendent) and I know exactly what you mean! Sounds like something I would do if I was feeling particularly headstrong :lol:

All of these synchronicities are really starting to get weird...

Intrigued,
Aquarian Maverick