Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

naksh

Re: Sports astrology

hahaha...funny :eek:

play extended for an hour and aus win today itself.

I see indian batting struggling today :(

naksh

Atleast he couldav stated tat it wasnt his predtn.

But naksh eng didnt put up a fight either. Had ther nt been rain , wud hau they survivd ?

I think so.
as virinchi sir told earlier in a s.l nz match when nz were destined to lose but it rained during their favourable time.I guess all this is a part of stars favouring England.

naksh

partnership should be broken around 4.13(trying my luck on f.o.w)

Ma sub from 4.20 means no acceleration in the last overs for india(unless it signifies even worse for W.I)

naksh

Can we expect collapse from here wi to keep india around 255 can anybody confirm it.astrologically

as I said Ma sub against india till the end of the innings...so they should...but it becomes a bit difficult to conclude anything as we don't have a chart for w.Indies

naksh

things not looking good for india. They need to take full advantage of the period from 6 to 7.55..as a fan I can only hope that Ra transits 8th of the HYPOTHTICAL W.I chart..:O

ARIETUS

looking at the test matches and today's odi...I think w.I and india have a similar chart.

WI country does not exist anymore, but WICB is formed on 22nd Jan 1927 around 9:30am. As far as I remember, this is the 4th time in 3 years WI have beaten India in Odis when moon on Merc constellation.

naksh

WI country does not exist anymore, but WICB is formed on 22nd Jan 1927 around 9:30am. As far as I remember, this is the 4th time in 3 years WI have beaten India in Odis when moon on Merc constellation.

from where did u ger this data?Wikipedia shows its affiliation to icc in 1926.
also what was the place according to your data?

naksh

people suffered today...on astrogle a senior predicted s.a win but pak won...india lost to Windies...horrible day for the astro-audience today :p

p.s things don't look good for india on 27 in the 3rd odi

Virinchi

p.s things don't look good for india on 27 in the 3rd odi

and that is where windies may surprise you :biggrin: (muhurta chart at 9 am suggests loss to opponent)

india lost many matches in past when moon was on aslesha even though dhoni fought with bat (remember that century against PAK in chennai in dec'2012, when india lost defending)

time to dig up history book..

today people who followed just muhurta charts (K.P or western) have succeeded.
i think one should also look at what transits indicate for him on a day when he's trying to make predictions or speculate with money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.