Can someone tell me about fertility in my chart?

jilljademart

Hello everyone,
My name is Jillian and I was just wondering if anyone could find anything in my chart representing fertility issues. I’m just now learning about astrology and I’ve done some research of my own, but I am wanting some other perspectives. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis, a disease which attacks the reproductive organs and for some causes fertility issues. Any help is greatly appreciated; I will attach a photo of my birth chart for you to analyze. Thank you so much in advance.

Harmelia

Hello everyone,
My name is Jillian and I was just wondering if anyone could find anything in my chart representing fertility issues. I’m just now learning about astrology and I’ve done some research of my own, but I am wanting some other perspectives. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis, a disease which attacks the reproductive organs and for some causes fertility issues. Any help is greatly appreciated; I will attach a photo of my birth chart for you to analyze. Thank you so much in advance.

I don't see a chart. If you don't mind, post a chart with your birth data still on it so I can pull it up on computer and play with it.